We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

An Idea to help Tactical PVP play

All players (freep and creep) should have their mitigations dropped to ZERO for anyone behind them. Would make tactical flanks lethal, as they should be.
    I am Blackhawk, Leader of
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events ~ Chat!
    ~Member of the 2013 Player Council ~
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Quote Originally Posted by TheStormKing View Post
    All players (freep and creep) should have their mitigations dropped to ZERO for anyone behind them. Would make tactical flanks lethal, as they should be.

Whoever has most burst damage wins?
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

So we should go back to the 65's days where 2 burgs can pop behind a raid and take out 2-3 targets and get away with it? yea....i would so love to see those days again /sarcasm off

Edit/note: due to my playstyle in the moors this idea would benifit me personally A LOT, yet i disagree, besides "logically" your armor doesn't fall of if your in a group.....

Ex
    Last edited by MTminas; Jan 27 2013 at 09:25 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Horrible idea. You already can't Block or Parry and that's quite enough. A well-executed flank is lethal as-is.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Huh?

If they implemented this you would be the first one dead because as soon as you see a creep you are facing the other way Blackhawk.

hahahahahahah
    Jimi's Mash