We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    At many points, there were many more creeps than that, at one point, there were 41.
    Your beast tracker must not have had heightened senses traited and missed a stealthed warg. We all know there were 42 creeps :P
    Freeps: Beast, Cadaverous, Deadite, Elphaba, Joules, Kookaburra, Stheno, Weebey, Zod
    Creeps: Barfbag, Bulgingeggsac, Elphabash, Farfel
    {SM/2H1R}

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    ...Gratz on your 15k of renown. Seems poor Svinorin missed out on it.. Maybe you could take him under your wing and show him how it's done? Share with him how those same 18 non-flipfloppin Creeps stayed to the bitter end, fighting in your and our npcs' and not quiting after a whip or two to come to these boards all butter?
    There's a reason Svinorin wasn't there the entire fight, Gunnor. He was on his Reaver camping GV with us and then disappeared and reapeared 5 minutes later on his Guard.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I am assuming you are referencing the TA fight? There may have been only 18 in your raid, but that doesn't count for the out of group creeps nor the ones that had already been killed. At no point last night was there ever any less than 23 creeps each engagement. At many points, there were many more creeps than that, at one point, there were 41. I know this, because I'd consistently have myself and one other hunter track. At no point did creeps have the outnumbered buff, so sorry, numbers weren't quite as skewed as you'd like to think. Before the TA fight, there were instances in which you guys had more #s than us.

Also, Gunnor, I was pvping long before you logged on yesterday, and long after you logged off (though I did have to take a break after TA). Earlier in the day, numerous times we had to fight <#s in their own NPCs. As for Svin, he is referencing the action later in the night, which is when he was playing. Not sure why the site didn't register his gains. He had gains yesterday of about 3k?
    I beg to differ but we did get the outnumbered buff during the end of the TA fight and had it as we went to defend lugs, at which point you must have logged because it went away..

And it's good to see you out spending some time in the Moores. As Renamed pointed out, it's good to see the ezmoding flipfloppers go to the side they need to play on.. I also take it from your boasting that unlike Svin, you don't think Creeps are OP?

Ya know, I may break down and buy me a BA in preparation for the Grams camps that are coming..
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Feb 05 2013 at 05:44 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

So im being faulted for logging creep first and deciding to leave when camping gv got boring because there were too many creeps?

Dont do that, Blackarrows are so........compared to reavers. Almost any freep class can destroy you in seconds unless you pop your cds. If you dont hit cds all you can do is hit: 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,,11,1,1,,,1,1,,1 1,1,,1,1,,1,1,,11,1,1,,1,1,,11 ,1,1,,1,11,,1,,1,1,1,1,,1,,1,1 ,,1,1,1,,1,,1,,1,11,,1,1,1,,1, 1,,11,,1,,11,,1,1,,1,1,,1,,1,1 ,,1,,1,,1,1,,1,1,,,1,,,1,1,1,, 1,,1,1,,1,1,1,,1,1,11,,11,,1,1 ,1,,1,1,1,,1,1,1...

Camping as a BA isnt that effective, once the freeps charge out you can bet your &&& on that you wont make it out alive without a defiler/WL.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    So im being faulted for logging creep first and deciding to leave when camping gv got boring because there were too many creeps?
    I sentence you to ETERNAL FLAME, MUAHAHHWHWHAHWHHWHAWHWHAW
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3