We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TQDesign View Post
    Good to see nothing's changed and I haven't missed much.
    Same drama, but we are having more good fights... U have been missed, hope u come back.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Same drama, but we are having more good fights... U have been missed, hope u come back.
    The only thing I miss is the easy infamy you provide.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    You're bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Extenzorz View Post
    You're bad.
    You're easy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    The best pvp'rs play Creep.........

Lololololololololololololololo lolpauseforbreathlolololololol olololololololololol

Puff puff give Ron, and don't forget it always gets passed to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Lololololololololololololololo lolpauseforbreathlolololololol olololololololololol

Puff puff give Ron, and don't forget it always gets passed to the left.
    yeye althorr, we all know you think you're the best...but Ronnug got a point.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

I'm sad now because all you derping Freeps who zergball LOLWHYAREYOUEVENPLAYINGYOURCRE EP'd your way to your ranks in Isengard are going to be rewarded for it with Battlefield Promotions in update 10

But then I get happy when I see that proper gearing with the new stat changes will require using your brain and some reasoning skills, so it balances out

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart06 View Post
    I'm sad now because all you derping Freeps who zergball LOLWHYAREYOUEVENPLAYINGYOURCRE EP'd your way to your ranks in Isengard are going to be rewarded for it with Battlefield Promotions in update 10

But then I get happy when I see that proper gearing with the new stat changes will require using your brain and some reasoning skills, so it balances out
    Yes, there's lots of big changes at U10. The stat changes will greatly affect the current state of the game.

And with the brand new Battlefield Promotions for freeps, there's more reason for them to double-log and farm their self-made reavers and shine out as a high-ranked PvPer who effortlessly reached that rank. With this, creeps are no longer OP and there's no more reason for you freeps to whine. Oh well, I am expecting more rank farmers this coming U10... This is bad.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

I just want something that will make both sides not log after a wipe. Don't even start, both sides do it, so shut your stupid faces those of you getting your panties in a bunch.

As for U10, nothing's concrete. I do look forward to the freep promotions if only 'cause I hope it might kill some of the whining. (blah blah, you whine 'cause they whine, blah blah)

People farm on both sides, not just freep. In my experience, those who do are generally also very bad players, and easy kills regardless of rank. Those who did farm still will, and those of us who don't aren't going to. All the same, I would like to see turbine actually take a stand against this, same as they do against exploiting, as it can definitely be described as an unfair advantage by both sides now.
    All the same, I'm glad freeps are getting battlefield promotions as well. I feel this should even the playing field 1v1, though with the stat/crit changes that's yet to be seen. Hopefully this won't completely skew balance again.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkey View Post
    People farm on both sides, not just freep. In my experience, those who do are generally also very bad players, and easy kills regardless of rank. Those who did farm still will, and those of us who don't aren't going to. All the same, I would like to see turbine actually take a stand against this, same as they do against exploiting, as it can definitely be described as an unfair advantage by both sides now.

Says the RK who loves animal abuse:
    Winkey scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Muzbeak for 9,114 Lightning damage to Morale.
    The poor warg never stood a chance, how can you live like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Winkey View Post
    All the same, I'm glad freeps are getting battlefield promotions as well. I feel this should even the playing field 1v1, though with the stat/crit changes that's yet to be seen. Hopefully this won't completely skew balance again.

Winkey = RK = 9k hits = big time pain

oh boy I miss Mag -.-
    he was excellent at gifs/pictures
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 31 2013 at 05:51 AM.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    oh boy I miss Mag -.-
    he was excellent at gifs/pictures
    Yes, unlike you, who reuses the same ones over and over again.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Yes, unlike you, who reuses the same ones over and over again.
    Reminds me of that thread of yours where you had a whole bunch of reused pictures
    Dont remember the name, something with a white rabbit.

holy sht

holy sht euncuh LOL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001e235d/signature.png]Gorzanudh[/charsig]

So is that to me? If so, I love you too :')

Since he is getting easy infamy from me everyday... it can only be you Skla.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

BACK OFF MY ORC!!

Castrato is mine, and I reserve the exclusive right to abuse him for my own pleasure.

Unless of course you pay me, then you can have him for an hour or so every now and then.

Incall only though 'cause I like to watch.

freeps will always be freeps. 5 years and still the same thing.

Freeps outnumber creeps = take all ops and keeps, zerg anyone you find and celebrate.

creeps outnumber by freeps = get killed, QQQQQQQ on forums stating they have no skill because they zerg QQQQQQQQ.

next time i will run by a freep raid with 2 friends, if you kill us, you zerged us. Then I will come QQ on forums all night... If you do not enjoy the game, then I give you the same advice we always give... &&&& and find another game to cry on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000042587/signature.png]Pumbleme[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by HawkMudin View Post
    freeps will always be freeps. 5 years and still the same thing.

Freeps outnumber creeps = take all ops and keeps, zerg anyone you find and celebrate.

creeps outnumber by freeps = get killed, QQQQQQQ on forums stating they have no skill because they zerg QQQQQQQQ.

next time i will run by a freep raid with 2 friends, if you kill us, you zerged us. Then I will come QQ on forums all night... If you do not enjoy the game, then I give you the same advice we always give... &&&& and find another game to cry on.
    Reverse freeps and creeps and you have pvp since RoR launch date.

Aaand when anyone from our group of pvpers are raid leading, we never bother with having more than two OPs. In fact, sometimes if creeps just aren't keeping it together, we don't even bother having two. When we were farming you guys in your various keeps tonight, we only had 1 OP. You guys had 3. Also, the map is hardly ever all blue. Tonight basically every freep keep flip turnover (minus the auto flips) was a result of aoe damage while my raid fought your raid in your keeps.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Feb 04 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Reverse freeps and creeps and you have pvp since RoR launch date.

Aaand when anyone from our group of pvpers are raid leading, we never bother with having more than two OPs. In fact, sometimes if creeps just aren't keeping it together, we don't even bother having two. When we were farming you guys in your various keeps tonight, we only had 1 OP. You guys had 3. Also, the map is hardly ever all blue. Tonight basically every freep keep flip turnover (minus the auto flips) was a result of aoe damage while my raid fought your raid in your keeps.
    35v18 is called a zerg.. I know because I do it here on creepside. The difference is I don't come to the forums and brag about it..

Have you seen todays stats? Seems the flipfloppers have all found out about the upcoming update and are starting to get a head start..

I love how you preach about flipping to get balanced fights and then you post stuff like this.. but it's all good.. we actually had some really fun fights.. I just wish it had lasted longer than it did.. I for one love the prime time Freep zergs.. It sure beats collecting grimwood logs..

Gratz on your 15k of renown. Seems poor Svinorin missed out on it.. Maybe you could take him under your wing and show him how it's done? Share with him how those same 18 non-flipfloppin Creeps stayed to the bitter end, fighting in your and our npcs' and not quiting after a whip or two to come to these boards all butter?
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Feb 05 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Cool

35v18 is called a zerg.. I know because I do it here on creepside. The difference is I don't come to the forums and brag about it..

Have you seen todays stats? Seems the flipfloppers have all found out about the upcoming update and are starting to get a head start..

I love how you preach about flipping to get balanced fights and then you post stuff like this.. but it's all good.. we actually had some really fun fights.. I just wish it had lasted longer than it did.. I for one love the prime time Freep zergs.. It sure beats collecting grimwood logs..

Gratz on your 15k of renown. Seems poor Svinorin missed out on it.. Maybe you could take him under your wing and show him how it's done? Share with him how those same 18 non-flipfloppin Creeps stayed to the bitter end, fighting in your and our npcs' and not quiting after a whip or two to come to these boards all butter?
    There were two separate groups. One seemed to have wiped and ours didn't. I think we only started out with seven people.

As for grouping, if it was last night i was there. And i had fun. The creeps were hugging keeps and seemed to lack leadership after leaders seemed to rage log after a couple of wipes. As for them staying to the bitter end, i would disagree. They all seemed to have logged at one point minus thraklug, furface and a couple other wargs.

I don't get why you called me out, but i think maybe someone's upset they died in a pvp zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    There were two separate groups. One seemed to have wiped and ours didn't. I think we only started out with seven people.

As for grouping, if it was last night i was there. And i had fun. The creeps were hugging keeps and seemed to lack leadership after leaders seemed to rage log after a couple of wipes. As for them staying to the bitter end, i would disagree. They all seemed to have logged at one point minus thraklug, furface and a couple other wargs.

I don't get why you called me out, but i think maybe someone's upset they died in a pvp zone?
    Where were you last nite? http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gladden Maybe you were on an alt or something because I fail to see you listed on any of the 6 available pages listed.

And this isn't calling you out.. It's just referencing the same stats you used to state that Creeps are OP in another thread..

Sorry, but I have to question your perspective because you just don't pvp enough to have an honest opinion..
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Feb 05 2013 at 11:07 AM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

I am assuming you are referencing the TA fight? There may have been only 18 in your raid, but that doesn't count for the out of group creeps nor the ones that had already been killed. At no point last night was there ever any less than 23 creeps each engagement. At many points, there were many more creeps than that, at one point, there were 41. I know this, because I'd consistently have myself and one other hunter track. At no point did creeps have the outnumbered buff, so sorry, numbers weren't quite as skewed as you'd like to think. Before the TA fight, there were instances in which you guys had more #s than us.

Also, Gunnor, I was pvping long before you logged on yesterday, and long after you logged off (though I did have to take a break after TA). Earlier in the day, numerous times we had to fight <#s in their own NPCs. As for Svin, he is referencing the action later in the night, which is when he was playing. Not sure why the site didn't register his gains. He had gains yesterday of about 3k?
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Feb 05 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Look fellas, let's not argue over stuff that happened while I wasn't on, since, let's face it, i AM the action.

As vic said i was on later in the night. Though im not sure why it didn't register either. Not sure how much renown i racked up, but i think i earned 4-5k comms on freep, if that helps indicate a region around what i gained for renown.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast