We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Congrats to the creeps

i would like to thank all the creeps for a fun time in the moors on 1/26-1/27. I know it takes alot of skill to zerg the way u all do. I also know it is the only way most of u can get any kills. Anyway thanks for the fun it was a blast for me. Your friendly RK Headaran
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000132c04/01000/signature.png]Behindya[/charsig]

Seconded. Even on creep the game is getting boring when everyone wants to form raids and zerg. The amount of creeps to freeps doesn't call for the need for two full creep raids

Wir sind der übermensch!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000025086/signature.png]Haji[/charsig]
    Tuin lvl 75 Captain

The only reason that freeps had a bad time last night was the lack of grouping. There were more than enough freeps at GV last night to give a good fight to the creeps, but everyone was busy doing their own thing instead of working together.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lathius View Post
    The only reason that freeps had a bad time last night was the lack of grouping. There were more than enough freeps at GV last night to give a good fight to the creeps, but everyone was busy doing their own thing instead of working together.
    Not true, some good freep leaders organized a group, but even with a big advantage the creep leaders didn't want an open fight.

From the freep side it looked like creeps were not interested in a good fight, they just wanted easy infamy and easy mode game.

Like in any other game, some stupid people flip to the winning side. Like in any other game, some stupid people take pride in smashing all opposition to the point of killing the action.

Congrats to all those stupid people, keep it up... you guys are awesome.

Cheers.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    you guys are awesome.
    Not so! Rather, they are stupid.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Not true, some good freep leaders organized a group, but even with a big advantage the creep leaders didn't want an open fight.

From the freep side it looked like creeps were not interested in a good fight, they just wanted easy infamy and easy mode game.

Like in any other game, some stupid people flip to the winning side. Like in any other game, some stupid people take pride in smashing all opposition to the point of killing the action.

Congrats to all those stupid people, keep it up... you guys are awesome.

Cheers.
    Sorry, I must have missed the groups. I was out there from about 9 pm cst on and did not see a single person looking for people. There were a few that asked for a group, but not a raid looking for people.

As far as flip floppers. Well that has been an issue ever since I can remember...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering the general OPness of creeps atm, and all the rk 14 Branded ones out in this era, some of the practices they've been employing lately, both solo and grouped, are just kinda silly, and not condusive to good pvp at all.

A perfect example of that would be if someone, I dunno, let's say, the highest ranked WL on the server posting ad nauseum in creep OOC to "pst for raid" (wargs need not apply), WITH a completely red map, OB, and very little ungrouped freep resistance.

Of course that's just a hypothetical, because that would never really happen right?

A Butter Thread!!! Someone died in a pvp zone...

I would say I'm sorry that some of you Freeps lost your win-button but I'm not.. Perhaps the challenge of fighting something other than npc's just isn't for you..

and seriously folks, there are more OP classes on Freepside than there are on Creepside so butch up and get your panties out of a wad or go play with your npc's over and over again...
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    A Butter Thread!!! Someone died in a pvp zone...

I would say I'm sorry that some of you Freeps lost your win-button but I'm not.. Perhaps the challenge of fighting something other than npc's just isn't for you..

and seriously folks, there are more OP classes on Freepside than there are on Creepside so butch up and get your panties out of a wad or go play with your npc's over and over again...
    It's not that cut and dry. There may be more op classes, but creeps have the numbers. People form raids to take out solo freeps. Where's the challenge in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    It's not that cut and dry. There may be more op classes, but creeps have the numbers. People form raids to take out solo freeps. Where's the challenge in that.
    I've been on vacation all week and have been out on different alts all week long.. Let me share what I've witnessed:

Creeps with the outnumbered buff beating Freeps because:
    * Freeps pulling too much agro and charging into npc's
    * Freeps unorganized with poor healing and poor focus fire
    * A lot of Freeps with low audacity and pvp experience

On rare occasions I have witnessed just the opposite, where we had equal numbers and Freeps won in open field and in Keeps.

I'm sorry, and I can relate with your frustration. I played a Freep only for nearly five yrs and obviously it's still the same.. The best pvp'rs play Creep and Freeps are too anti-social to do anything other than run npc instances over and over..

Another suggestion: Do like a lot of Freeps are doing and nite-cap (Come out when most the ranked Creeps are in bed asleep).. That way you can farm the low ranks and take keeps without the challenge of playing against the better players..

otherwise, try a little butter on that butter
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jan 27 2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    I've been on vacation all week and have been out on different alts all week long.. Let me share what I've witnessed:

Creeps with the outnumbered buff beating Freeps because:
    * Freeps pulling too much agro and charging into npc's
    * Freeps unorganized with poor healing and poor focus fire
    * A lot of Freeps with low audacity and pvp experience

On rare occasions I have witnessed just the opposite, where we had equal numbers and Freeps won in open field and in Keeps.

I'm sorry, and I can relate with your frustration. I played a Freep only for nearly five yrs and obviously it's still the same.. The best pvp'rs play Creep and Freeps are too anti-social to do anything other than run npc instances over and over..

Another suggestion: Do like a lot of Freeps are doing and nite-cap (Come out when most the ranked Creeps are in bed asleep).. That way you can farm the low ranks and take keeps without the challenge of playing against the better players..

otherwise, try a little butter on that butter
    There was one day creeps were outnumbered, and. it didn't last long. I go out on freep and creep, and most creeps are guilty of being raid babies, which is what they, including myself when i played only creep, were guilty of calling the freeps. But i will give you the part on disorganization.

It's easy to throw insults about poor players when you're on the OP side with minute brands on a five minute cooldown being used by people who don't need them.

I don't Zerg

I fight freeps wherever they are, no matter what the numbers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Considering the general OPness of creeps atm, and all the rk 14 Branded ones out in this era, some of the practices they've been employing lately, both solo and grouped, are just kinda silly, and not condusive to good pvp at all.

A perfect example of that would be if someone, I dunno, let's say, the highest ranked WL on the server posting ad nauseum in creep OOC to "pst for raid" (wargs need not apply), WITH a completely red map, OB, and very little ungrouped freep resistance.

Of course that's just a hypothetical, because that would never really happen right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

I'd be fine if Turbine would allow premium to moors. Sadly, that will never happen.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post

Sorry man, but I just don't see the relevance of your post, or the correlation between your post and mine.

Thanks for sharing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    There was one day creeps were outnumbered, and. it didn't last long. I go out on freep and creep, and most creeps are guilty of being raid babies, which is what they, including myself when i played only creep, were guilty of calling the freeps. But i will give you the part on disorganization.

It's easy to throw insults about poor players when you're on the OP side with minute brands on a five minute cooldown being used by people who don't need them.
    I don't have a 5 minute brand. I disbanded a raid last night and we refused to raid until you brought about 20 to tr. you want to know why creeps have an upper and with numbers? Look at yourselves, you all flop... I can't even name 15 full time creeps...from my perspective, always being on creep... It's funny to see a freep raid form and SOMEHOW!!! About 20 creeps log on. You say OP... How easily you forget the past 5 years... You complain about out health bars... You melt us quick plus almost all of you have a bubble, a heal we can't Dps through, shield wall... I could go on and on... Remember, the guys with the minute brands tAke the same about of damage as someone unbranded, they just can't be slowed or stunned... Your cc is "op" anyways. Omg I said op! These crybaby threads make me laugh so hard... It's about time you fleeps got rolled...I look forward to out next encounter.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

not to encourage more QQ'ing or "flip-flopping /t's of tears" but we do try and scale our group to the resistance we are facing. we generally run tribe only until the opposition either rolls us or we get the outnumbered buff. the only time you see "open group" from vurg is when we think the opposition can handle it both physically and emotionally. it's not a perfect science, but we do try. at the end of the day though, we get our butts kicked often enough that no one feels real sympathy for the freeps.

PS - sorry you got killed in the moors by a group bigger than yours, it really is super duper unfair
    Freeps: Beast, Cadaverous, Deadite, Elphaba, Joules, Kookaburra, Stheno, Weebey, Zod
    Creeps: Barfbag, Bulgingeggsac, Elphabash, Farfel
    {SM/2H1R}

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Sorry man, but I just don't see the relevance of your post, or the correlation between your post and mine.

Thanks for sharing though.
    No relevance, just found it and thought it was funny. you love youtube links anyways , use it well
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    I don't have a 5 minute brand. I disbanded a raid last night and we refused to raid until you brought about 20 to tr. you want to know why creeps have an upper and with numbers? Look at yourselves, you all flop... I can't even name 15 full time creeps...from my perspective, always being on creep... It's funny to see a freep raid form and SOMEHOW!!! About 20 creeps log on. You say OP... How easily you forget the past 5 years... You complain about out health bars... You melt us quick plus almost all of you have a bubble, a heal we can't Dps through, shield wall... I could go on and on... Remember, the guys with the minute brands tAke the same about of damage as someone unbranded, they just can't be slowed or stunned... Your cc is "op" anyways. Omg I said op! These crybaby threads make me laugh so hard... It's about time you fleeps got rolled...I look forward to out next encounter.
    How I view the current state of freeps and creeps in terms of balance in a nutshell. Freep CC is op, getting stunned for every 10-20 seconds is never good and fun. And yes, freeps have tons of bubbles to pop while creeps have only ONE (WL bubble and that's it). Audacity made freep healing op as well, an RK outhealing 4-6 creeps hitting him is hilarious but sad at the same time.

I know for the fact that you say creeps are op in terms of morale, but duh, seeing a BA autoattack of 50 dmg on a Guardian while hunter autoattack does 250 dmg on a WL is not amusing at all. Freep dps has always been high, and you crit VERY often. You say it's difficult to win in a 1v1 with a creep with twice your morale? Why not group up together and that OPness that creeps are having will be gone. After all, some classes are not meant to fight another class solo, and things usually work out better when you group up.

Solo freep doesn't work on Moors anymore. Time to change your mentality, freeps. You're not OP anymore like you were back in RoI. Adapt to the changes. Creeps had long endured and adapted to the OPness that freeps enjoyed, but now it's time for creeps to somehow grasp that power, and you freeps need to adjust like creeps did for a long time.

No hard feelings and no offense. I'm just stating my views regarding this matter.

P.S.
    We will see if creeps are truly op once freeps get decked out in raid gear and First Age LIs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Only thing that ruined my fun was the lag. My computer can't take it any more. I've become worthless.

From playing freep last night freeps do have a fighting chance. I know people don't like leading but when you do you have to be the "bad guy". Threaten to boot people that don't listen. Mute people that talk too much. A ship with out an anchor will float away into the waves of the not-fun-land. We are there to have fun, and part of the fun is being soldiers. You're there for war! There's "serious business", and there's "serious business". And I don't mean kinships. We treat PvE end game seriously, why not the ettenmoors?

Best trick in the book to survive a TR farming session; get your raid in one spot. Keeps are NOT safe. Your raid is. No more of this multiple floors fighting. Get-your-raid-in-one-spot. If people are at the rez. Get your raid to the rez and go from there. Keeps Are Not Safe.

And to people that don't carry the button. Listen to the people that do. There has to be a chain of command. Other wise make your own raid.

PS> This message was brought to you... by a keyboard and mouse
    Last edited by the_blah; Jan 29 2013 at 04:53 AM.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Freeps are sad

I'd like the thank the freeps with low audacity for complaining when they dont realize that they are dying from being disorganized, untalented, and have LOW audacity
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001e235d/signature.png]Gorzanudh[/charsig]

creeps whined throughout the whole RoI expansion, now freeps whine. Give them some slack, Its their turn to have a hard time now
    Besides, freeps are the ones playing with minis, wardens & rks on their team. If I hear a warden, minstrel or RK tear. then im going to uninstall the game for them.

This one goes out to us guards and freeps:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0bO...e_gdata_player

Good to see nothing's changed and I haven't missed much.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast