We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: omg herja

omg herja

how do you get r10 on warden and not on cappy?! parabens pelo rank 10 no warden
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Grats, now get Worranu to come back so I don't have to spam tell you in the future to join grps.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

hahaha
    Cause warden is OP and fun to run... you can range whoever slows you and try to run, as a cappy you just watch them go...
    You can actually dps with a warden, while with the cappy you slap creeps to "death"...
    And cause since ppl are not grouping much (*looks furiously at Thorfinn, the master soloer*), the warden is soloable, while my cappy is just a walking snack for creeps...

Buuut, when I get that 2nd age sword ready (any Empowerment Scrolls donations?) and ppl are grouping, I will get my cappy out. =)
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    hahaha
    Cause warden is OP and fun to run... you can range whoever slows you and try to run, as a cappy you just watch them go...
    You can actually dps with a warden, while with the cappy you slap creeps to "death"...
    And cause since ppl are not grouping much (*looks furiously at Thorfinn, the master soloer*), the warden is soloable, while my cappy is just a walking snack for creeps...

Buuut, when I get that 2nd age sword ready (any Empowerment Scrolls donations?) and ppl are grouping, I will get my cappy out. =)
    I've seen both Gala and Bruself, now renamed(x-fer thing) on E own creeps pretty bada$$. Also a r13 cappy on Slode.Afaik, in HoH cappies are pretty dangerous. But yeah, since crick mainly haz only one type of action - nothing or zerg, or solo greenies might not be too fun, cuz #2 is most popular. I have been zerged/ganked in some untypical places tho, thx for that! DIVERSITY!

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

I used to run blue traits all the time... Hashem ended up convincing me to use red ones.

Will get some work on my cappy, I promess... =P

But seriously, need Empowerment Scrolls!!! Put some on AH, ppl! Or COD it to me directly.
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

(*looks furiously at Thorfinn, the master soloer*)

its one of the best i like to play in a small group or fellow and you know that, bring your cappy he also is almost r10
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Grats Herja, or I should say Fearghus on Rank 10!! OP cappy and OP warden, whoaaa.
    Herja's my role model/ hero, but I'll miss Fearghus if you start playing your cappy, hmm... play both! XD

hahaha

LOL, ya, literally... you worded SO well >.> Chasing a greenie across the moors with NO slows... I do wonder why I still insist on playing cappy sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Grats, now get Worranu to come back so I don't have to spam tell you in the future to join grps.
    *cough* elitist *cough*

Note to self: No... moar... crit buffs for... Thorfinnn! (I hope I remember this)
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

Quote Originally Posted by Farriel View Post
    Grats Herja, or I should say Fearghus on Rank 10!! OP cappy and OP warden, whoaaa.
    Herja's my role model/ hero, but I'll miss Fearghus if you start playing your cappy, hmm... play both! XD

LOL, ya, literally... you worded SO well >.> Chasing a greenie across the moors with NO slows... I do wonder why I still insist on playing cappy sometimes

*cough* elitist *cough*

Note to self: No... moar... crit buffs for... Thorfinnn! (I hope I remember this)
    But, if I haz no crit, who will keep people aay from their raids between their rez and keep? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    But, if I haz no crit, who will keep people aay from their raids between their rez and keep? :O
    You have Bloin :P (and daaaah to myself, I forgot and buffed u already >.<)
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)