We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Knights of MiddleEarth

Our goal is to maintain a fun kinship of helpful friends. We are a questing and crafting focused kin, tho this obviously doesn't exclude other aspects.

The Knights were established in Nov., 2010. We've undergone many changes, but have always remained a great kin of friends. I've been with the kin since day 2 and have inherited leadership. I say this to let you know there is opportunity in our kin. We are at heart a casual kin, but we want to incorporate more active membership as well. We have members who are in the kin for the friendship only and others who want to regularly schedule raids. Our vision is to accommodate both.

As for atmosphere, I and my officers do not tolerate disrespect. We have booted people for rude behavior they would not correct, uncomfortable as this may be. We are friends who are here to relax and enjoy a great game. We are primarily an adult kin, but we are glad to have the younger people who can acclimate appropriately. One of our previous leaders, Gormard, was a teenager.

I enjoy all aspects of the game, but mostly I enjoy it being a social game and that is what I promote within our kin.

We are always looking for people to help us make our kin better.
    Last edited by Aertholdur; Apr 01 2013 at 07:49 AM.

Update:

It's been a challenging transition. We are beginning once again to grow.

There are no time requirements. I'm only able to be for a few hours once or twice a week myself for now (work requirements are intense!). I govern thru my officers quite a bit. It's not about work on here, it's about FUN!

Our most active time is from 2pm to 10pm eastern. We have people that are on at the other times too, and we would like to increase our membership during those times. We have a few people who are on till 3am eastern(including myself =D ) and some who come on around around 10am eastern.
    Last edited by Aertholdur; Apr 27 2013 at 06:06 PM.