We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    This guy made a good post about what we can do reduce lag - mostly freep side - some of it will apply to creeps.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ders-READ-this!)

Cheers,

Lob
    Good find but its kinda sad that the player base has to find solutions to turdbines problems..

Nice find Lob

And Arach, whats more apauling is if you scroll down the comments section, there must be 4 or 5 players there who announce they are "Retired" from pvp.

To me, PvP is heamoraging players and nothing is being done about it. Its such a contradiction that (for example) alot of the best pve gear (Unseen Set or Captain RC set anyone?) come from pvp, there has been a recent overhaul with ettens etc YET they fail to address the most basic things that the entire communty has been asking for, for maybe what 2 years minimum?

Players are frustrated and leaving all the time. Can you not see this Turblind?

Last night was horrendous (I was on freep). TR, ID OP.... couldn't get an attack or a heal off. Ended up giving up and riding back to GV. Wasn't in the freep raid but was with it and affected by everything that went on. I wish if it was going to be unplayable it would be consistently unplayable, instead of never knowing what sort of static farce I'm going to wade into next....

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Nice find Lob

And Arach, whats more apauling is if you scroll down the comments section, there must be 4 or 5 players there who announce they are "Retired" from pvp.

To me, PvP is heamoraging players and nothing is being done about it. Its such a contradiction that (for example) alot of the best pve gear (Unseen Set or Captain RC set anyone?) come from pvp, there has been a recent overhaul with ettens etc YET they fail to address the most basic things that the entire communty has been asking for, for maybe what 2 years minimum?

Players are frustrated and leaving all the time. Can you not see this Turblind?
    There were multiple things players asked for in SoA thats finally been taken care of (DR on CC, Charge at r0 for reavers and so on) sadly they still havent given creeps a bank.

It took them 4-5 years to correct things from SoA times tho and during SoA they impemented the most horrendeus change of all.

From patch notes

• Reputation gains for kills are no longer divided by group size. Raids will gain considerably more reputation than they used to, while 6-Man groups will remain approximately the same.

This is by far the worst thing implemented in lotro history of PvP and it has never recovered...

Interesting solution I came across in another thread: skill target forwarding. Although it seems that the "RAT" gets screwed up by doing this.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...03#post6817003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2