We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Massive Lag in Ettenmoors

Don't need to write wall of text here, there's a lag problem in this server. If there are 2 raids fighting each other, Mr. Lag shows up. (at least in Ettenmoors)

People are complaining about this, sending tickets etc. (i even got respond to my ticket in record time) , but nothing has changed yet. I really wonder if you care about this situation.

To be honest, Ettenmoors is unplayable sometimes because of the lag. I don't want to wait for 5 seconds to use a skill anymore, really. There's a lag problem in this server that's obvious but the bigger problem is that either Turbine isn't working on it or whatever they do it's not working. At least an announcement about this would be fine.
    Last edited by Pandemonaaa; Jan 25 2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Pandewine Level 100 Champion / Gibicibicis Level 100 Captain / Pandarian Level 10 Guardian / Kaltahirel Level 100 Burglar / Pandemona Level 95 Hunter / Pandewini Level 85 Minstrel / Pandewin Level 100 Rune-Keeper / Pandalas Level 100 Lore-Master