We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Laurelin RL Picture Thread? Yea? Nay?

Forgive me if one of these has already been attempted and shot down (or buried pages back). I realize it's an RP realm so perhaps maybe people will be trying to keep separate their real life selves from their in-game lives but for those of us who like to straddle the line more, perhaps this could be fun? In any event, I'll start because...well I created the thread and I'll post if I want to? I dunno. DON'T LET ME BE THE ONLY ONE.

Anyway, I primarily play as Dumpo, a plucky little Hobbit Minstrel generally wasting hours playing totally radical music in or near the Prancing Pony.

Occasionally you might find me moonlighting as a huMan Loremaster named Schenn.

Pleased to meet you, Doctor Who fan as well, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by TwenBumblefoot View Post
    Pleased to meet you, Doctor Who fan as well, perhaps?
    Shouldn't everyone be?

Quote Originally Posted by radbytrade View Post
    Shouldn't everyone be?
    Since the last Finnish Tolkien Society moot I've thought to start watching the series, just to understand about half of what some people spoke. :P
    Back on topic, I'd post a pic but my hard drive went full &&&&&& a few days ago.

Shouldn't everyone be?
    Of course!

Hmmm if I post my photo, I'll unmithiphy (if the word is correct) the image that people maybe has as Isilmewen beeing an elf, I totally don't look like her. I'm sorrel blonde and non-elven looking, I will post mine if there is one or two more brave roleplayers who post their photos.

:-)

PS: Good initiative.
    Isilmewen Lothglorion from Rivendel, map caretaker, cartographer and master scholar.

*To trolls: I can't read you, you know why... (still haven't learnt trollish language).

Sorry pal , it seems it wont work in laurelin server.
    There are lots of *shy* ladies around , believe me
    Also lots of them are very stubborn about not to mix their real life with rp life.

Well free people of middle earth... if you're not brave, you're not going to be truly free !
    [url]http://laurelinarchives.org/profile/190[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmewen View Post
    Hmmm if I post my photo, I'll unmithiphy (if the word is correct) the image that people maybe has as Isilmewen beeing an elf, I totally don't look like her. I'm sorrel blonde and non-elven looking, I will post mine if there is one or two more brave roleplayers who post their photos.

:-)

PS: Good initiative.
    I totally get that, yeah. It's understandable that the more hardcore roleplayers would wanna keep that veil up. As for me, my RL hobbit hair lets me get away with a lot.

Cowards, ya ya.... don't believe that, I've started this thread in a hardcore RP kinship and everybody posted their photo... its that there is no females that poster her photo, so well there you have it, a known Roleplayer posting her photo:

Isilmewen Lothglorion from Rivendel, map caretaker, cartographer and master scholar.

*To trolls: I can't read you, you know why... (still haven't learnt trollish language).

Cool

It seems someone took the bait.
    I was only joking of course , dont mind me.

Here is the real person behind the infamous thief Vvolt (Wolt) 's mask.
    Cheers all and remember there is only a thin red line between reality and fantasy *winks*

[url]http://laurelinarchives.org/profile/190[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmewen View Post
    ...non-elven looking...
    You absolutely have a touch of the elvish about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolt View Post
    ...remember there is only a thin red line between reality and fantasy...
    Sometimes true.

In honor of getting some participation here AND the fact that I recently embraced my altoholism enough to create a Dwarf Guardian (Gruntur), I'll go ahead and post a beardy.

Well here is me with my lovely fedora !

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarwen_Telumendil View Post
    Well here is me with my lovely fedora !
    Cheats, I already saw your photo before !!

Are you a reincarnation of THE DR?

Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

Cool Don't want to feel left out heh...

^^^ Nice bat tat.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    Are you a reincarnation of THE DR?
    I'll never tell!

Picture's about 5 years old now and apart from a few more wrinkles and scars nothing's really changes.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000293d12/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yay or Nay? I say yea. And I feel us gals are sorely under-represented here. Nothing wrong with having a strong OOC persona. Anyways, it's sh*** quality because I took it to test my new webcam (Which sucks) and the weird effects are a result of me just randomly picking it to test my new PS brushes on. Yes, I pitter in Photoshop when I'm bored. Deal with it.
    [FONT=courier new][B]Be Yourself.[/B]
    Life isn't WoW and has no Power-Levelers.
    No one will do it for you.[/FONT]