We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is anyone else alarmed by their wording here?

Q5 Chris91 - Will class updates also bring updates to creep classes? ? #LOTRO
    A5 HoarseDev - We need to see if the freep changes entirely explode in a fiery train wreck first. #LOTRO

From the dev chats ..... just curious on your concerns.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Looooooooooooooool

I gotta say I'm a little scared freeps will be OP again.
    Last edited by Armitas; Jan 25 2013 at 02:42 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

alarmed, no. Mildly amused? yes.

Im happy about the fact that the moors continues to get recognition and attention. It wasnt always this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    alarmed, no. Mildly amused? yes.

Im happy about the fact that the moors continues to get recognition and attention. It wasnt always this way.

^ indeed
    I hope they fix the BA bugs Im mentioning since B5 prior RoR

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Interesting, i recall an interview about a month ago stating that turbine devs will review all characters, freeps and creeps for the next update.....

Anyhow next week we're getting Bullroarer patch notes....

Ex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Not really. Taking this into account:

Q36 @katabendroth Other classes don't have to give up DPS to survive, why do hunters have to do so? #LOTRO
    A36 Hoarsedev With upcoming class changes ALL CLASSES will have some difficult choices.

I have a feeling(could easily be wrong though) that this means all classes will either be able to build for high survivability, or high DPS. Instead of right now where classes like Minis, Wardens, Champs, Reavers and Spiders which can do both pretty much simultaneously, while others are high in one and utterly devoid of the other.

I can always dream I suppose...
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrion View Post
    Not really. Taking this into account:

Q36 @katabendroth Other classes don't have to give up DPS to survive, why do hunters have to do so? #LOTRO
    A36 Hoarsedev With upcoming class changes ALL CLASSES will have some difficult choices.

I have a feeling(could easily be wrong though) that this means all classes will either be able to build for high survivability, or high DPS. Instead of right now where classes like Minis, Wardens, Champs, Reavers and Spiders which can do both pretty much simultaneously, while others are high in one and utterly devoid of the other.

I can always dream I suppose...
    I can only hope. About time everyone feels the pain of hunters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

Interesting, if Orion is going to make the changes...Well one can guess.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by MrKaCo View Post
    I can only hope. About time everyone feels the pain of hunters.
    From what I hear on the rumor-mill, casters are in for some serious QQ. That power pool standardization they mentioned is some serious stuff. I don't think Creeps are in any danger, in fact it's likely the opposite.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    From what I hear on the rumor-mill, casters are in for some serious QQ. That power pool standardization they mentioned is some serious stuff. I don't think Creeps are in any danger, in fact it's likely the opposite.
    Oh no. That was what I was looking forward to most. Fixing my stupid power consumption/pool.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of trains suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]