We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Upcoming warden update: Agi as main stat

Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Ugh why did you show me this lol i dont want to grind more gear
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

poor shaggy!

welcome back lol
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Shags, quote my reply there asking for a skirm trader for our might gear to agi compatible gear! Gear that already existis... not asking for whole lot of work on their part...
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Im glad I stuck with guard on my tank class for PVE, wardens always seem to be in flux. Despite my distaste for them in PvP I thought overall they were in a good place for PVE/raiding. Looks to me like a change to force a grind. Guess we will see the details in the coming class updates.

Thumbs down

Fantastic, this will be another reason for me to suck at playing the class. Thanks Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    Correct, Might will still give contributions to Block, Parry and Physical Mitigation, just not to Physical and Tactical Mastery.
    I'm planning on changing all the Hytbold sets to reflect the difference.
    In general, changing existing armor and shields is rather safe, in that we know what classes will make use of it.
    Changing existing jewelry and LI relics is far more delicate, because other classes can make use of it.
    You've gotta give credit to RockX for contributing to the forums with some details. +rep /again
    Last edited by Determination; Jan 25 2013 at 01:56 PM.

Frankly, I don't see any cons from Might switching to Agi at all...

There is gonna be a huge increase of crit rating for DPS wardens plus a significant boost of Evade as well for tanking purposes in

exchange for common mitigation and block rating... Pretty much overrated stuff if you ask me.

This "grace period" is meant for wardens to have enough time to switch between stats w/o gimping themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Im glad I stuck with guard on my tank class for PVE, wardens always seem to be in flux. Despite my distaste for them in PvP I thought overall they were in a good place for PVE/raiding. Looks to me like a change to force a grind. Guess we will see the details in the coming class updates.
    I know what you mean, played warden almost exclusively for 2 years and I can tell that the class is far from being as solid/stable as guards. Too

much drama/changes that were rather unnecessary.

But hey, gotta play the game like they want us to play it.
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 27 2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.