We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning to LOTRO After 2 years. Need help finding fellowships

Hello Everyone!

I've been absent from LOTRO for 2 years and my highest char was a level 50. I decided to start it up again on Crickhollow and I've noticed a lot of things changed.

Previously, in Bree I would notice a lot of LFF for GB. I don't notice these now. I've tried the instance finder window and end up being in que and never being able to join anything. I've joined up with my fellow kin members from time to time but I want to join non kin members to broaden my experience.

Did this game result in solo play after a 2 year absence? Is Crickhollow the server for me to restart in as a born again newbie?

thanks in advance

Low-lvl instances are definitely run less because lvlling through those levels is faster than it used to be. Game is definitely more solo oriented in the mid-lvls but on higher levels people group up plenty.

Instance Finder sadly almost never gets used to find random groups.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Low-lvl instances are definitely run less because lvlling through those levels is faster than it used to be. Game is definitely more solo oriented in the mid-lvls but on higher levels people group up plenty.

Instance Finder sadly almost never gets used to find random groups.

Thank you! I did a GB maze run today and realized they don't distribute GB marks anymore... The new skirmish system is new to me at the moment.

I suppose I'll just try to race up to an higher level group up.