We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Webs of Scuttledell challenge removed?

Did this at level 85 T2 and noticed there is no challenge quest so can't spawn a 2nd chest. I'm assuming that is a bug?

saw this as well, but it may still be possible to satisfy the challenge conditions and spawn a second chest. the webs do become active, so we were going to try to do it challenge mode with just the glow around the webs as an indicator rather than the quest updating, but our hunter kept falling off the path with 1-2 webs left active, so in the end i just killed her to finish the instance. going to try again tomorrow and see. not sure whether this would complete the deed for people who haven't done so or not though, even if it is possible.

We (the group I was in) noticed this aswell last night, I can only assume it is a bug.

Also even if you satisy what were the challenge conditions you get no second chest as we tried doing this last night. Also the deed wont complete, found this out because the char i went on hadnt been in there before, got the update for T2 but challenge remains uncompleted. A little annoying
    Last edited by Isoldei.; Jan 24 2013 at 07:33 AM.

Ahh, yesterday we blamed hunter, who died, that he is responsible for no challenge quest
    It is bug then

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight