We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best place to farm meds now?

Previously I ran SG T2 a few times to get the medallions I needed. I haven't run it post 9.1 but I was wondering if that is still the best way to get medallions? There are few people on my server now with over 150,000 marks and thousands of medallions... I wish I spent more time farming... Now I'll be paying for it with hundreds of hours of grinding to get what they got in just a few weeks.

Im curious to know why you need 150,00 marks? That just seems ridiculous to have that many. As far as I know, Dungeons of Dol Guldur still gives a pretty good mark/medal payout and is quick to run. I can't remember the exact amount.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c3e40/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Dungeons? I'll go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikepie44 View Post
    Im curious to know why you need 150,00 marks? That just seems ridiculous to have that many. As far as I know, Dungeons of Dol Guldur still gives a pretty good mark/medal payout and is quick to run. I can't remember the exact amount.
    An empowerment scroll is 1670 marks. A delving scroll is 3550. Upgrading even just one legendary item can cost a lot, depending on how many legacies you had to swap. Someone with multiple LIs on multiple characters can easily go through 150k marks.
    Yalras - Burglar
    Eldar to Evernight

Dungeons Is roughly 350 marks and 50 medallions I believe. A t2 farm run for me usually takes 6 Minutes or so Including the time taken to lock wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikepie44 View Post
    I think i've spent about that many marks building and upgrading 'just' 7 LIs (3x tanking (switched to sword after u9) 2x dps LIs for warden, bow+dagger for my hunter)..