We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Wassup everyone

Wassup everyone

Been a few months since I was in game much, kind of burned out getting annoyed with RoR beta and have been playing DDO lately. How are things these days? Worth checking out again?
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    Been a few months since I was in game much, kind of burned out getting annoyed with RoR beta and have been playing DDO lately. How are things these days? Worth checking out again?
    There you are
    well you've missed alot of GV camping, You've missed my epicness: dying to a slug while afk AND how could you miss me getting the upperhand on good ol Davil in a 1on1
    Nice to see ya
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quit being burned out and get to leveling. :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long period of GV camps and freeps loosing badly, we started to have big and good fights. Last weekend we had one of the best fights in a long time, almost two full raids on each side fighting for hours.

That is a YES, you should come back.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    how could you miss me getting the upperhand on good ol Davil in a 1on1
    LOL, man, how could I have missed that too! I hope u took screenies! I love u even more than I used to, Ting!

Imo, no. If you are gonna check it out Urg, I'd suggest just not subbing and focus on playin ur wl again; you'll prob like where they are now with the changes, heard they are pretty nice now. It's really up to u, but honestly, I think it's the worst pvp expac to date and it's not even worthy of being called a pvp expac.
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Tingur was too busy doing his dance to notice the slug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaA_cs4WZHM

Quote Originally Posted by LickoryMyHickory View Post
    LOL, man, how could I have missed that too! I hope u took screenies! I love u even more than I used to, Ting!
    No biggy, he ran from the group to chase me and we clashed. I'd say I had the upperhand, but I guess he was healing traited since he took off in such a hurry
    Firetrap really shuts down the captain's self healing.

Davil is way better than Yamom lol, Yamom attacked me 1on1, ran, came back to gank, but failed since a nearby warg showed up

Man I remember when me and DoG took down 5 freeps, god, best duo fight I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkey View Post
    Tingur was too busy doing his dance to notice the slug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaA_cs4WZHM
    Yup, my most important daily activity

I had a similar experience today as your five freeps. Now I've never been the best, and I haven't played my reaver in a very long time so I'm rusty, but I went on today, mapped poor ta and did a quick track and found two elves, turns out there were three total, all hunters. Now I don't know if they were really bad, or the reaver is that op now, but I ran up and killed one, ran into the door and then ran back out, killed the second and then the third. It felt nice killing solo and getting a good bit of comms and infamy from em. Same with the hunter that kept trying to gank me at the slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    I had a similar experience today as your five freeps. Now I've never been the best, and I haven't played my reaver in a very long time so I'm rusty, but I went on today, mapped poor ta and did a quick track and found two elves, turns out there were three total, all hunters. Now I don't know if they were really bad, or the reaver is that op now, but I ran up and killed one, ran into the door and then ran back out, killed the second and then the third. It felt nice killing solo and getting a good bit of comms and infamy from em. Same with the hunter that kept trying to gank me at the slugs.
    You're not OP. 98% of hunters are like that now. 1% have some skill and can bring a reaver down. The final 1% are godmode, like me....

LOLJK, hunters are creep food now.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Imo, no. If you are gonna check it out Urg, I'd suggest just not subbing and focus on playin ur wl again; you'll prob like where they are now with the changes, heard they are pretty nice now. It's really up to u, but honestly, I think it's the worst pvp expac to date and it's not even worthy of being called a pvp expac.
    Lol, how many forum accounts have you gone through now?

Subbing isn't an issue - my main account is lifetime so I can come back whenever I feel like, and Urg is pretty much the only thing I play on my other account.

I hear things are a little creep dominated these days. Are wardens still stupidly OP, or could I go out on Zub now and not feel vaguely guilty for playing a godmode class?
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    You're not OP. 98% of hunters are like that now. 1% have some skill and can bring a reaver down. The final 1% are godmode, like me....

I think on slow days then i may dip my feet and test out what i can do in 1v1 then

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

Bull&&&&, a good hunter can still kick my &&&

Bull&&&&, a good hunter can still kick my &&&
    Hunters with more than 10k morale and have full audacity is not that easy to kill. But those who have half or less audacity and have 6k-8k morale can be easily bursted down in a few seconds.

P.S.
    Don't lose faith in the hunter class.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

There you are
    well you've missed alot of GV camping, You've missed my epicness: dying to a slug while afk AND how could you miss me getting the upperhand on good ol Davil in a 1on1
    Nice to see ya
    How would you not have the upperhand on Davil? Skirmisher stance and slow neutralizes a captain.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

No biggy, he ran from the group to chase me and we clashed. I'd say I had the upperhand, but I guess he was healing traited since he took off in such a hurry
    Firetrap really shuts down the captain's self healing.

Davil is way better than Yamom lol, Yamom attacked me 1on1, ran, came back to gank, but failed since a nearby warg showed up

Man I remember when me and DoG took down 5 freeps, god, best duo fight I've ever had.

Bah dont make excuses for him we all know he is awful. Grimphore > Davil: fact, and he doesnt even have to play to be. He shoulda had a good chance to beat u if u were just fighting him in fire trap and u werent kiting. A BA that perma kites a cappie tho can pretty much own him if they do it effectively, but that's so boring.

Yamom better have had a good excuse for running except for just being a pansy ace aussie lol. I still love him, but he is a star huggin coward lol; its great hearing his reaction when he dies.

Lol, how many forum accounts have you gone through now?

Subbing isn't an issue - my main account is lifetime so I can come back whenever I feel like, and Urg is pretty much the only thing I play on my other account.

I hear things are a little creep dominated these days. Are wardens still stupidly OP, or could I go out on Zub now and not feel vaguely guilty for playing a godmode class?
    Urg ur you, do whatever you want. Honestly, unless a toon isnt ur main and you just start playin them when they got op, u have a right to do whatever you want. Wolfgash for example: he played warg regardless of them being op or not, he just did cuz it was his main and he liked the class and stuck with it, which is I respect him so much.

Your WL is ur main creep and ur warden ur main freep. Do what you want. Also, u and a few other wardens actually go spear spec and try to give themselves a little challenge so 1v1s are actually entertaining to have, which is respectable. I hear duimegrant is embracing his opness these days and just runs glory with like a million hp lol.

I still regret not getting lifetime tho. Yeah, the "man" is holding me down Urg, think this might be account #7 or #8. Really old email of mine from when I was younger and dont know the password too, but only the username so figure I'd make one more forum acc and try not to be too "opinionated" to put it delicately.

Quote Originally Posted by Darathelion_Eriagon View Post
    Hunters with more than 10k morale and have full audacity is not that easy to kill. But those who have half or less audacity and have 6k-8k morale can be easily bursted down in a few seconds.

P.S.
    Heck yeah man. I told everyone "morale-mit-wit-a-hint-of-crit" (just came up with that name just now ) spec would be the way to go, and my hunter had the prototype build for it in RoI b4 it was even popular today. I'd prob be able to get a good 10k morale with good crit mit and with like 2500 agil now if I decided to come back. Maybe I'll come back if they make freeps f2p through TP purchase, which they should, and heard they would eventually. Eventually in Turbine speak being forever.

I'm sure hunter, like many other classes being "underpowered", are fine the way they are. Its all about the right build and player behind it. I never been one to so easy to give up. I'd prob find a way if someone else hasnt by now, which they should have. There always a way I say.

Just look at what Shockandawe the champ did. He proved me hella wrong and owned my reaver back in RoM when champs used to kite with CB b4 he came here and showed a champ could win in fervor straight up. He said he would beat me in fervor straight up, and didn believe him, till he did lol. I can also draw upon Harrmlas and Backstabzz showing that burgs could win without kiting, and even without KO, when burgs used to trick-range kite. Asteris and Debuff soon took up those reigns in RoI and kept it going with their skill lol.
    Last edited by LickoryMyHickory; Jan 24 2013 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    How would you not have the upperhand on Davil? Skirmisher stance and slow neutralizes a captain.
    I never kite melee classes, I spin them in circles, but kite them like a ezmode noob BA? I think not !

Bah dont make excuses for him we all know he is awful. Grimphore > Davil: fact, and he doesnt even have to play to be. He shoulda had a good chance to beat u if u were just fighting him in fire trap and u werent kiting. A BA that perma kites a cappie tho can pretty much own him if they do it effectively, but that's so boring.

Yamom better have had a good excuse for running except for just being a pansy ace aussie lol. I still love him, but he is a star huggin coward lol; its great hearing his reaction when he dies.
    I dont see why anyone would want to insta win without trying. If you ever fall that low then why play at all?

Funny, but I think Yamom logged over to call me a big girl, dont know if it was him or not. I defeated him even when he used that stat multiplier bug back in RoI so no biggy.

Grimphore, Davil and Deltron are the only captains that I havent beaten in a 1v1 yet, you can bet your chody &&& on the fact that if a captain is lucky with crits you'll have a really hard time beating him.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 24 2013 at 04:56 PM.

I never kite melee classes, I spin them in circles, but kite them like a ezmode noob BA? I think not !

I dont see why anyone would want to insta win without trying. If you ever fall that low then why play at all?

Funny, but I think Yamom logged over to call me a big girl, dont know if it was him or not. I defeated him even when he used that stat multiplier bug back in RoI so no biggy.

Grimphore, Davil and Deltron are the only captains that I havent beaten in a 1v1 yet, you can bet your chody &&& on the fact that if a captain is lucky with crits you'll have a really hard time beating him.
    Amen to that, Ting.

Fortunately for us, I dont think any BAs other than Captaincanada, Steveskinner when he learned from Captain how to kite effectively (never got to fight him after he learned tho to experience first hand how good as he was transfered), and Grandhustla, who did it well, but not as good as Captain, were the only BAs that knew how to effectively perma kite somehow. The rest are just noobs, or just suck at 1v1s in general.

Ah yes, dirty aussies and their dirty tricks. They wonder y I lol at them and give them so much crud outta love too cuz I'm their god. They named a toon after me and even got him banned lol, typical me, copyin me with style !

Anyway, it's ok to perma kite Davil since he is a closeted homosexual. Make him come out of the closet first, then you can go back to fighting him straight up lol. I'm just glad you beat Davil tho, it makes my heart warm. I heard he made up BS rumors about me and Grimphore and his and his kinnie's 1v1 prowess against us lol, while we had screenies and he didnt lol.
    Last edited by LickoryMyHickory; Jan 24 2013 at 05:03 PM.

Amen to that, Ting.

Fortunately for us, I dont think any BAs other than Captaincanada, Steveskinner when he learned from Captain how to kite effectively (never got to fight him after he learned tho to experience first hand how good as he was transfered), and Grandhustla, who did it well, but not as good as Captain, were the only BAs that knew how to effectively perma kite somehow. The rest are just noobs, or just suck at 1v1s in general.

Ah yes, dirty aussies and their dirty tricks. They wonder y I lol at them and give them so much crud outta love too cuz I'm their god. They named a toon after me and even got him banned lol, typical me, copyin me with style !

Anyway, it's ok to perma kite Davil since he is a closeted homosexual. Make him come out of the closet first, then you can go back to fighting him straight up lol. I'm just glad you beat Davil tho, it makes my heart warm. I heard he made up BS rumors about me and Grimphore and his and his kinnie's 1v1 prowess against us lol, while we had screenies and he didnt lol.
    I should save these posts and show them to you when you wonder why you keep getting banned

I never liked Grandhustla. He was always better than you, in his mind ofcourse.

Maybe when 1v1s are somewhat balanced again

Amen to that, Ting.

P.S.

Really, then why is it so easy to get mellar in raids?

I do the same, I spin around in small circles in melee range. I know that most players are keyboard-turners, and fast kiting in melee range will be the best exploit against them.

Quote Originally Posted by 116_for_days View Post
    Really, then why is it so easy to get mellar in raids?
    I don't know why, but his mits might be low.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

I do the same, I spin around in small circles in melee range. I know that most players are keyboard-turners, and fast kiting in melee range will be the best exploit against them.

I don't know why, but his mits might be low.
    Mellar is a decent hunter. But I can, for a fact, state the reason he is so easy to kill in raids, is because he's never with them
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    This is true. Yamom and Davil chased me around Grothum the other day and pulled all NPCs. I kept them hindered and kited them for 9 minutes until help came. That is when they fled. I think they were a bit disappointed that they didn't kill me and they were killed instead. Oh well, that happens.

... so much for "creeps aren't op, freeps need to group up and they'll be fine"
    Trait trees have ruined the game