We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would be fine with allowing freeps to have 1 to as long as a creep class also had a spamable and usable on themselves 90 sec si skill like lms have. Though i would much rather have a way to strip the immunity (from both brands/ lm si) on a skill for the cc classes kinda like how a root used to break lm si. Both sides should get this immunity strip thing not just 1 to keep things even . it would also nerf the mord brand allot so it wouldn't be as op as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitas View Post
    Pshh Wardens and Minis are soooo last update...all the cool people are on spider now.
    It's a strong 1v1 character, so are water-lore spamming LM's, champions, reavers and even great burgs.
    In group situacion their DPS is unreliable and only your CC is left, totally fine with that, though this wasn't anything near what burgs or mini's used to have who i recall being great in Raids

Quote Originally Posted by ulza View Post
    Before you would say: Defilers/ WL would be op. Have you ever tried to fight a Water-lore spamming LM?
    Yup, i don't remember ever beating any LM that spams the skill and keeps SI up
    I'd be fine with WL's or Defilers getting that skill, other classes would be OP with it.

Ex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Id rather see it becoming a debuff remover and 30s immunity on debuffs

These windlore and burgs traited enrage makes my class useless.

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    It's a strong 1v1 character, so are water-lore spamming LM's, champions, reavers and even great burgs.
    In group situacion their DPS is unreliable and only your CC is left, totally fine with that, though this wasn't anything near what burgs or mini's used to have who i recall being great in Raids
    Ex
    It was just a joke, not an implication that they are equally OP.
    Last edited by Armitas; Jan 25 2013 at 12:00 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2