We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Questions about the trail I am blazing.

I'm on my mobile device, so searching is darn near impossible, as a result I apologize if this has been addressed before.

Right now I am questing on my one and only dwarf, who is a runekeeper. I started in Ered Luin, but wound up skipping that and Bree after I crafted all the mats that my main threw over. Jumping back on the questing path, I found myself at the Forsaken Inn (one of my favorite in-game questing areas), and finished that all up to find myself in Ost Guruth.

Now, after Ost Guruth my normal path would be Esteldin, but it's been awhile since I've navigated this level of area. Is Esteldin still the way to go? I've never done the new Evendim or the quests in the misty mountains, so I present to you my question,

*ahem*

Is it possible to do:
    Ost Guruth
    Esteldin
    Evendim
    Misty Mountains
    Eregion
    Moria

And still be relatively on-level with the content but not wind up under-leveled or over-leveled for other content along this particular path?

As a side note, I am a lifer, so I have all the content available.

Thanks for your help, and good hunting!
    Last edited by gilgalad24; Jan 23 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Left out a darn word.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000015c02d/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

With the revamp of Evendim, you pretty much need to choose between North Downs and Evendim; they cover the same levels.

Evendim is a seamless leveling experience starting from around level 30 in Oatbarton and ending in Annuminas around level 40.

North Downs has not been revamped, so you might find quests that are over or under leveled for you as you quest through, but it covers a wider leveling range: about 21 in Trestlebridge to 42 in Esteldin (quests range from 26-42 in Esteldin).

Finishing either Evendim or North Downs will put you at the right level to start Misty Mountains about 39 at Gloin's Camp (be sure to stop through Rivendell if you haven't already). Quests go all the way up to level 48-50 with the High Pass and Goblin Town, but it's not a smooth progression, and you will probably need supplemental XP through skirmishes or bouncing to other zones like Angmar or Forochel.

Eregion starts at level 48 and is seamless into Moria, which is also seamless thanks to the recent revamp.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

I was wondering where Evendim fell. Interesting. So to start Evendim you go to Oatbarton(just wanting to make sure), and then is it possible to do Misty Mountains/East Angmar?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000015c02d/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You should get the quest: Oatmeal Problems from Hana the Young in Ost Guruth. It will send you to the Forsaken Inn and then on to Oatbarton.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

So THAT'S where that quest leads. Nice. Do I have to complete earlier books to get the one from Radagast?