We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I am Looking for a Kinship

My character's name is Teejay. I am a human Guardian and I am but level 15, so I am weak and still have a lot to do and learn.

My original clan, Warriors of Honor, was disbanded for some unknown reason and I am now looking for a new one.

I believe in brothers, not numbers. I want a nice, friendly, and helpful kin who doesn't have a lot of members. A lot of members is great and all, but not if you don't know any of them.

I am friendly, helpful, loyal, and honest. I don't argue, don't complain, and I know my place. I will help anyone when I can, but I am weak at the moment so I need to level up first.

I play mornings, Monday-Friday, live on the East Coast in USA.

Thumbs down

Well you can always come to Arkestone ;P since no one replied to your thread

Arrow

Our DoHD kin is recruiting often and I think lately we are the most active kin on Nimrodel, playing many instances and raids lately. Feel free to contact any DoHD member in Nimrodels glff.

Heroes of the Forth Age is always recruiting. If you are looking for small kin of friendly people always ready to help, or just talk; and your aim in this game is not leveling fast and doing end game content for all the time, you will find your place within our ranks!

We are a big kin, but have maintained our family atmosphere. You're welcome to join us and see how you like it - we're all very friendly & helpful and a little looney Hope to see you around!

Trin

Quote Originally Posted by Mitarmir View Post
    Our DoHD kin is recruiting often and I think lately we are the most active kin on Nimrodel, playing many instances and raids lately. Feel free to contact any DoHD member in Nimrodels glff.

might wanna check your facts b4 spouting something off saying you are the most active kin on the server. there are probably more than half a dozen kins way more active doing way more things than DoHD is atm.