We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool mirkwood? doesnt look scary.

I got zek to level 58 finally. Yay. i did the book 9 forward quest, which was to go to mirkwood. I got to there and it didnt lookewhat i thought it would look like. Im close to level 59, so i still need kindred with iron garrison guards to buy a book you get the trait: master of war. So yeah. Someone can help if they want, ok. Ill be online the community all week.

P.s. let me know if there are new lotteries. Thank you

The base camp on the banks of the river isn't a good representative of everything Mirkwood is. Wait until you start doing the quest chains at The Haunted Inn and see if your opinion changes. I like the atmosphere in Mirkwood. I thought Turbine did a pretty good job with it.

Wink The Haunted Inn?

Ooh, Cant wait for that to come. I admit Turbine did a good job. Turbine is awesome in making middle earth.

Yep I love Mirkwood. Just managed to reach Kin standing with the Mirk-Elves this evening. There's some great quests and instances as you get further in. The Scuttledells is a bit of a maze though.

Cool level 66

Got to the haunted inn and also beated volume 2 in mirkwood. YAY! On to volume 3!