We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: max players bug

max players bug

It sometimes happens that a player inside a raid loses connection and does not come back. Mostly there is a other player so friendly willing to help out. So the leader dismiss the player that lost his connection and invites the new player next the new player want to go in and what does happens...

Private Instance already has max number of players inside.

But it is not there 11 players inside and 1 outside now is my question is there a way around this??

Framdoro
    Last edited by Framdoro; Jan 22 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Framdoro View Post
    It sometimes happens that a player inside a raid loses connection and does not come back. Mostly there is a other player so friendly willing to help out. So the leader dismiss the player that lost his connection and invites the new player next the new player want to go in and what does happens...

Private Instance already has max number of players inside.

But it is not there 11 players inside and 1 outside now is my question is there a way around this??

Framdoro
    The problem is that even though you kicked him from group, you didn't kick him from the instance, so it still has 12 people inside. So far as I know, there's no way to actually fix this, short of having the person come back or remaking the instance. I believe after a certain amount of time (half an hour possibly?) the game will completely remove that player from everything, at which point you'd be able to bring in a 12th.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Most times I had this issue happen,
    it took about 10 minutes for the game
    to realise that 1 char is no longer there.
    This also happens when someone relogs
    to another char, without first leaving the
    instance.