We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

inductions taking twice as long?

has anyone else noticed this im exsperiancing this at the current time i am using combat analasis and this is starting to become a joke swift bow from time induction starts to actually fireing the shot acording to combat analasis is taking a whole 8 seconds yet the tool tip kindly stats 1.8 seconds other things are even worce hs im having to drop fro any form of ratation can take up to 15 seconds to fire the shot as a result my hunters dps is lackluster to say the least using the warden in dg as an exsample

Warden > Warden (2m 53.8s); Bcdaedalus - Dmg: 179.0K; DPS: 1,029.7; this is about the highest im able to get with these anoying induction glitches

Not completely sure as I have not used Combat Analysis for a while, but I recall it used to time the entire duration you are in combat, not just the skills you use. So by the time you use the skill, you will still be in-combat for another 5+ seconds afterwards before going out of combat and by this time the timer would have stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by zalladi View Post
    Not completely sure as I have not used Combat Analysis for a while, but I recall it used to time the entire duration you are in combat, not just the skills you use. So by the time you use the skill, you will still be in-combat for another 5+ seconds afterwards before going out of combat and by this time the timer would have stopped.
    i no this but literaly im looking at the timer on ca as the induction bar pops up to the time that i fire the shot and noticing it that way this is how i noticed it.

I have no clue what do you mean. Do you mean when by when the skill hits or the root caused by the induction. Regardless I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

In my combat analysis, my swift bow fires at 0.9 sec (blue line) and takes no more than half a second to hit my target. And my CA doesn't take too long after firing SB, around 2 or 4 sec.
    Predicting that you are a red line hunter because you have a 1.8sec swift bow, our combat analysis maybe different.
    Last edited by lioheart; Jan 23 2013 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    my swift bow fires at 0.9 sec (blue line)
    6 blue and fast draw wiil have 1.2 sec swift bow induction and 7 blue will have 1.3 swift bow induction even with improved fleetness so not sure how your down to .9 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    6 blue and fast draw wiil have 1.2 sec swift bow induction and 7 blue will have 1.3 swift bow induction even with improved fleetness so not sure how your down to .9 sec.
    The answer is simple... Needfull haste...

Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    Sorry should have said it in full details.

5 blue with fast draw (other red is for RoA).

Buff up with needful haste and improve fleet to make it to 0.9sec