We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Selling: 2 greater sigils & 1 regular sigil

Make offers via mail to Viceras on freep. Looking for freep gold or will barter for freep LI items. Will accept any reasonable offers.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Hm, would 70-100 gold be too little for a greater sigil on my warg?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Hm, would 70-100 gold be too little for a greater sigil on my warg?
    Too little for what I'm hoping for, but if I end up settling for it, I'll be sure to contact you via forums since you're not in-game too much.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Too little for what I'm hoping for, but if I end up settling for it, I'll be sure to contact you via forums since you're not in-game too much.
    Im betting you will get offers between 300-500g, maybe even more. Make sure to announce it in Glff
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 22 2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Had no idea sigils were worth so much. Now i feel like a jerk for my offer yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Had no idea sigils were worth so much. Now i feel like a jerk for my offer yesterday.

Don't feel bad. It's not like he had to anything more than go multiboxing through the moors for a couple hours last night to get 'em. He picked up a mord brand for his reav also. Boxing BA was out as well. And killed me :/

FTW!

I just want everyone to know though that contrary to popular opinion, multiboxing does NOT offer a player a clear advantage over others.

Also, the world does in fact revolve around me, and I can turn purple Twinkies into gold.

Vic, you should just give those away. Maybe hold a coloring contest with your kinmates or somethin'.

Btw, you're officially on administrative leave w/o pay from the PHC pending further investigation into this incident.
    Last edited by Althorion; Jan 22 2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Btw, you're officially on administrative leave w/o pay from the PHC pending further investigation into this incident.
    I'm the founder and CEO of the PHC. If you can get the majority of the board to remove me from my position, I will gladly step down. Alas, I do not foresee you receiving the necessary support and backing needed to take such actions.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I'm the founder and CEO of the PHC. If you can get the majority of the board to remove me from my position, I will gladly step down. Alas, I do not foresee you receiving the necessary support and backing needed to take such actions.

It's called a hostile takeover, and i've been elected President and new acting Chairman with broad and sweeping powers.

The board recognized that multiboxing constituted an abuse of power, and decided they wanted someone at the helm that would help reinstate integrity and honor to pvp.

You can pick up your final check at the front desk.