We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool The Crop Intruder

Well, obviously we have a crop intruder in creep OOC

"He's climbin in your ooc conversations
    He's snatchin your attention up
    Tryna troll em so y'all need to
    Hide your creeps, hide your freeps

And hide your hobbits cuz they're trolling everybody out here
    You don't have to come and confess
    We all know who you are
    We gon troll you, we gon troll you
    So you can run and tell that,
    Run and tell that,
    Run and tell that, Cropchief
    Crop, Crop, Cropchief

We got your screenshots
    You done left crops afk at grams and all
    You are such a crop
    You are really a potato crop--for real"

P.S.
    A song dedicated to Potato Crop. <3

Less than three~ Thunder, The Elite.

(Disclaimer: This is not a QQ thread, all QQ goes in the QQ channel.)
    Last edited by mgm1o1; May 25 2013 at 08:59 PM.

you made a thread cuz of that xD?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    you made a thread cuz of that xD?

Not just for that, I was waiting for you to comment. You make this too easy, Failtos.

"Fantos got a quick hand.
    He'll look around the moors,
    he wont tell you his plan.
    He's got some rolled pipe weed
    hanging out his mouth.
    He's a jelly hunter.

Yeah! He found hunter's bow of the first age
    from a freaver's corpse, with the loot of fun things.
    I don't even know what,
    but he's coming for Jonp. Yeah, He's coming for Jonp!

All the other hunters with the pumped up bows,
    You better run, better run, outrun Fantleader.
    All the other hunters with the pumped up bows,
    You better run, better run, faster than my warg."

P.S.
    A song about how jelly Fantos is of all the other hunters.

Less than Three~ Thunder strikes again. (no pun intended)
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jan 27 2013 at 06:58 AM.

LOL

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mgm1o1 again.

Unhappy The sound of thunder eventually fades away

The Cycle of Creeps dictates that "all creeps are born to perish."
    And so, all creep cycles must one day succumb to their wounds, and from the ashes, new cycles will come to be.

As much as I'd like to continue to farm Fantos and Gallanheal to rank 12, my time in Middle Earth seems to be slowly diminishing.
    Therefore, before I compleatly dissapear from the surface of Arda, I'd like to give everyone a formal "cya!" and farewell.
    It is of grave importance to have fun in the moors, with less qq and more bacon! Trolls will be trolls and fails will be fails, just focus on getting that next shiny rank! Don't let this advice vanish from your mind, or your punishment will be severe, I shall hang at Orc Camp. Good luck to everyone with their future goals! It was an honor fighting alongside and against some great peeps and good friends.
    May your steps be relentless and may the spirits guide your way in the Eternal Alchemy.

Keep up the Dwarrodelf spirit!

P.S.
    Sure I'll log in the future to say hi and catch up with my fellow Elites. But for now my warg has been retired.
    Just moved on to something better, and you can always find me there.

Long live the Cycle of the Elite King of Flayer Root!

Less than three~ Thunderboltz Honeynutcheerios
    (I refuse to share my cheerios with Rayzr!) :O

I believe I had too much pipe weed

(Also the word "cheerio" is used as an expression of good wishes on parting; goodbye.)

Cheerio everyone! (Not sure how it works.)
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jan 27 2013 at 12:52 PM.

D: !

Thunderrr, I will miss you! </3
    Have fun with your other game.
    Don't forget to log in every once in awhile and say hi to mama warg :*

Nooo Thunder!!

Have fun man! I will be sure to log in every once in a while to attempt another crazy jumping puzzle with ya in "the other game" :P

Take care bro!

Cool

Mama Warg and Son Warg, take care and carry on the family name! <3

I will miss

Last edited by mgm1o1; Jan 30 2013 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    Mama Warg and Son Warg, take care and carry on the family name! <3

I will miss

What about grandson warg? D:

Will miss ya thunder

Lololol, family farewell thread!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Lololol, family farewell thread!

Ermahgerd yus, Grandson Warg too!

I know puffball is related as well? ....wait a second....I'm too young to be a grandpa!

P.S.
    (lol Iorynn is a grandma too, lmao *great grandma)

Less than three~ Thunder.
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jan 30 2013 at 07:25 PM.

Yep, someone hand me a walking stick.. a hobbit leg will do.
    ...and bacon. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by amandatheelf View Post
    ...and bacon. ;o
    A hobbit leg wrapped in bacon?

mmMMmmmmm..... I'll take two!

Nuuuuuuu Thunder, and I didn't even have a speech prepared :'(

Damn dude have I learned a lot from you. I flippin hated you when you would send my froob hunter a** back to old TR rez consistently, until I joined your tribe. I remember back when I first joined prowlers and you were lead and only rank 8 (LOL). You were the first one to teach me how to warg and show me links and what-not, you taught me everything I know about pouncing those juicy freeps.

Once I got to know you a little better, I realized how nice of a person you were and how skilled at the warg class you were, compared to all those other P2W noob wargs. As I said in the Best of Classes thread, I will always consider you the top warg on the server, even though other wargs might out-rank you. No matter how good I became at the hunter class, you and Iorynn could always turn my froob hunter into minced meat in a matter of seconds.

You are one of the nicest guys and most skilled warg I've ever known, and I hold great respect towards you. Come back online every once and a while and take a bite at my froob hunter a**

Jonp

Quote Originally Posted by amandatheelf View Post
    ...and bacon. ;o
    Woah.... *is a hobbit*

.....*Slowly backs away* "Grandma, no D:"

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Woah.... *is a hobbit*

.....*Slowly backs away* "Grandma, no D:"
    If I said I wouldn't eat my young, I'd be a liar since you and Nelgor are proof I do.. HOWEVER, I will say you taste very good :S
    MmMmMmMm hobbit warden meat for supper :3

& this is why, you should stay creepside Evo.

Cool A response to Evo and Jonp.

I didn't want to spam that other thread, so I'll used this one started by me.

@ Evo.
    Thanks for the compliments!
    The decision to leave LOTRO came even before I started PvMPing. I quit PvE because I was ready for that other game over a year ago lol The new f2p creep side was excellent distraction to wait for the release. But the game just took a lot longer to release than I anticipated. Which I'm glad for, because not only did that allowed me to reach rank 11 on my warg, but also to meet so many great peeps like yourself and have so many memorable experiences with them. So I did not retire because of frustration over the pvp, in fact I hardly ever get frustrated or rage over a game, if I do, I just set it aside for a few lol So in the end I just overstayed my welcome in the moors, I did change my mind and planned on playing both games after gw2 did release, but lack of time would not allow me to focus on a goal for either game very well.

@ Jonp.
    Thanks for all the nice things said about me
    I am beyond grateful that I had some kind of positive influence towards you in the few times we grouped and what not!
    So thanks for everything... "everything" heuheuheuheu (BACON tastes so good!)

P.S.
    Gratz to everyone that has ranked in the past few weeks!

Less than three~ Master Thunderboltz, The Elite.
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Feb 15 2013 at 03:07 PM.

Well Thunder, I think in the back of my mind I knew you never planned on staying from when you first talked about GW2 haha, but didn't wanna face it :P

Still, log in sometimes and say hey!! When I get a better computer Ill be on GW2 for sure. I bought it to stay in contact with lotro friends anyways... May even hop on tomorrow if lotro servers are still down -__-

Again, one does not simply leave DD, so hope to cya back even if just for an evening once every few months!

To one of the coolest friends I have had the privilege to play around, ./salute

Cool

Deep within the scrolls of the Cycle of Creeps, the qualities of an Elite have been dictated.

If you believe an Elite is a higher rank player that believes himself better than everyone else, well your thoughts are invalid.
    Here are the highlights of such qualities that make up an Elite, taken straight from the writings of the Cycle of Creeps.

"Not only must Elites be skillful in the art of combat, but they must also have the morals that will earn them a high standard level of respect and honor among their comrades in the moors. Elites must also have achieved great accomplishments with lack of involvement in any sort of cheating or P2W, and must have respect for the community and any community created rules that are acknowledged by the majority."

It is up to you to decide who deserves the title of Elite, it comes down to your own view and opinion.

I must also acknowledge something I did not want to post in the original thread to make sure it dies down and gets buried below other threads faster. Making a gratz thread for someone that deserves no recognition for a fake accomplishment (in the eyes of the community) is an insult to any legit player. If you're going to do what you're going to do, fine, but do not publicize your lack of respect, no one cares.

When all seems black and blue, and only the dark corners of the moors seem to be discussed, there are those Elites that deserve a light shone upon them and cannot be left in the shadows. Everyone was once a low rank and had to work their way up. Keep in mind that ranking used to take longer back then, but people still did it legit and in an honorable way, I can confirm that today there are people around who still care about fair play and good manners in a game and therefore deserve recognition.

(Created in response to Ninariel/Uruklady and other matters such as confusion as to what is to be considered Elite.)

P.S.
    If all else fails you may sing the crop intruder song! :O
    (It is ok to have fun and mess around sometimes, after all keep in mind you are playing the game as a source of entertainment!)

Less than three~ Council Lord Thunderboltz, The Elite.
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Mar 21 2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Abridged the post.

The Crop Intruder 2.0

:O

Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy,
    But here's my crops,
    So farm them, maybe?

And all the other freeps,
    Try to chase me,
    Because they're jelly,
    Of my rank 15!

You took your time with the rank,
    I took no time with the farm
    So qq more as I farm,
    You try to kill me
    But still, the one-shots are in your way!

It's hard not to screenshot,
    All my crops,
    But here they are,
    So farm them, maybe?

(Not sure if crops, or all happened to be low rank, afk, greenies at the same spot, but I needed a laugh so I wrote the song regardless. Most of them had log before I took the screenshots.)

And then TR flip and everybody died, so qq maybe?

Less than three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; May 25 2013 at 09:46 PM.