We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Creeps

Creeps

Should be able to go out of the moors and slaughter every free player they find.
    (Waits for free player hate)
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Yes

That is the basic definition of PvP.

Go out.
    Find someone from the other side.
    Engage in combat.

or

Get a group
    find someone or a group from the other side.
    Engage in combat.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001a6e4f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    Should be able to go out of the moors and slaughter every free player they find.
    Why are they called 'free' people when you have to be VIP to play one?

(waits for the pun hate)

Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Why are they called 'free' people when you have to be VIP to play one?

(waits for the pun hate)
    You have to pay or be VIP to play as Creeps. not Freeps. Pun Fail.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000002a9058/01005/signature.png]Halemric[/charsig]

I always thought they should at least allow creeps into Bree for Halloween, but there's probably enough trolls there as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    /hate
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I'm a creep and i'd love to....on some kind of event
    I like my PVE and my PVE seperated.....i wouldn't like some flying BA or spider to start pew pewing me from above while raiding

Ex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Cappie.evg View Post
    You have to pay or be VIP to play as Creeps. not Freeps. Pun Fail.
    Really? So all those F2Pers who have reavers are paying? And what F2Pers are in the moors on their freeps? Unlessthtis changed recently......

Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Really? So all those F2Pers who have reavers are paying? And what F2Pers are in the moors on their freeps? Unlessthtis changed recently......
    No. He meant that you can play only one creep class without paying. While you can get ALL freep classes to cap lvl as a free player. Lotro's pvp counts for even less than 10% of the game...

Also lol at this thread.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    No. He meant that you can play only one creep class without paying. While you can get ALL freep classes to cap lvl as a free player. Lotro's pvp counts for even less than 10% of the game...

Also lol at this thread.
    I agree...LOL describes this thread. But for PvMP purposes, F2P freeps are left out. I was just glad to see the fat Elvis jumpsuit steed of the loremaster was brought back!