We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

congrats CHARM for r14

congrats the most hated player by creeps lol. idk how you can get renown on a dead server gj
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

grats dude. keep making the creeps QQ.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Grats Charm...been fun having you around...one last push

/swordsalute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000023a6b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congrats Spwit!

I hope creeps are hating your haircut.

Best of luck on CG and Warlord.

I rolled a hunter on Menel, come teach me how to play. :P
    Last edited by Esegar; Jan 21 2013 at 04:05 PM.
    [img]http://gamesfromwithin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lotr.jpg[/img]
    [size=-2]F: Esegar (Meneldor)
    C: Tocu, Seroxat, Tylerdurdenn (Meneldor) Alberigo, Flamenguista, Parasect (Crickhollow)[/size]

Grats Charm, Look forward to fighting with you more. On to Rank 15!
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Gratz Spwit, can we get you back now?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Gratz on R14, playing a hunter in the moors is not a cup of tea these days.

congrats charm! always fun to jump you/be jumped by you, onwards to umm.. whatever number comes after 14
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Grats, although they wont admit it creeps love you but they have a funny way of showing it. I must be the only creep thats team Charm lol.

/cheers
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Grats Spwitteh!!!

You are a beast out there, I hope you made those crickhollow creepies cry. Now come back to me damnit! <3

Onwards to rank 15!!!!!!!
    Berryx - Rank 15 - Meneldor

If people hate you, you must be doing something right. Right on!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    congrats charm! always fun to jump you/be jumped by you, onwards to umm.. whatever number comes after 14
    No one knows, some say you ride off into the sunset, others say you become a dev. I still think you get a laser rifle but I also believe that peanut butter is a vegetable so that could be entirely and wholesomely untrue.

I would now like to disprove theory number dos and cite the current state of the moors. No way they become a dev. Who ever came up with that theory is a poo poo head. Strike that from the record!...No! ..return it to the records and write it in stone as a monument for all to see!
    Last edited by Armitas; Jan 22 2013 at 12:34 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Grats Charm.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Gratz, Spwittle!

Just sorry it wasn't on M.

Best wishes toward r15!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Defilers and children first!

Gratz Charm R14 is an amazing feat!
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

grats oh favorite hunter! it seems like you dont need a pocket rk anymore

maintenant se dépêcher l'enfer et revenir pour que je puisse vous guérir de poche! c'est juste pas la même chose là-bas sans mon chasseur préféré de guérir!

./facepalm

well i wish i could use every exploit get rank 13 and xfer to a different server. There will only be one good hunter on this server and thats TOPS cause he actually isnt scared to fight un like some ppl hint hint wink wink but anyway. My point of view is if you transfer to a server u have to prove your self and well you charm well......... no comment ANYWAY good luck i mean have fun getting killed by all the creeps

~MURKALURK

P.S. if you want me to say any other stuff just ask O and bane we still gotta go out for lunch

I wouldnt expect much more from creeps like you who bought every skill on the store and got all the game had to offer in a lootbox. Since you already got everything you could have from the game already, only thing left for you is to try to drag down people who actually put time and effort in this game to your level.

I still have no clue of any exploit I couldve used, I never fight clubbed, never spied on other side and I dont use store &&&& (I got tons in my vault I got from lotteries btw). I rememeber seeing you running away from a solo hunter but I dont recall seing you without a zerg or without your precious zergphone ready. So far, you're all bark no bite.

I got 6k deaths, If it makes you feel good about zerging a hunter and cj him, go ahead, you can also put the screenies in your next job interview since it makes you feel like its a huge achievement. I don't really care. I play the way I want. Did you get any response from a GM last time you reported me for 'exploiting' like you say? No? I thought so.

I solo a lot and you crying about me DFing out of a incoming 5v1 is just nonsense, its a skill I will use as needed. And dont complain if you die afk in front of ec, it makes you look bad. Oh noes! I died in a pvp zone! afk!

And if its to complain about my playstyle theres another thread for that, dont ruin my gratz thread.

I hope you still play when I get 15.
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Gratz Buddy !!! Tes une machines ,j'ai ben hate de te revoir .Sa porter fruit les cours de hunter que je t'ai donner Lol `.

Freindly ZEROK

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    And if its to complain about my playstyle theres another thread for that, dont ruin my gratz thread.
    Gratz threads are gratz threads. Besides I think there was already a thread accusing you of exploiting a spot where both creeps and freeps can reach. Which was proven false by a screen shot showing both sides on the same platform. Strangely I never saw an apology for the false accusation.

Spwit/charm didn't fight club his rank. He set a goal to get x amount each day. He played all day till he got that amount. Now his work has paid off and he reached r14. Gratz for the hard work.

I don't understand whats going on over there. Maybe it's not my place to know... The spwit I know and what you guys are saying just doesn't match up to my experience with him.

I play creep and freepside. A hunter DFing is no different than the wargs/burgs I deal with daily, only difference is hunters are terrible 1v1 right now, and DF has a cooldown.

I just don't understand it, again, maybe not my place being on a different server. However this isn't really the thread to explain it either. If I'm wrong you can send me a PM, theres no place for it here.
    Last edited by Armitas; Jan 29 2013 at 01:37 PM.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Armitas View Post
    Gratz threads are gratz threads. Besides I think there was already a thread accusing you of exploiting a spot where both creeps and freeps can reach. Which was proved by a screen shot showing both sides on the same platform. Strangely I never saw an apology for the false accusation.

Spwit/charm didn't fight club his rank. He set a goal to get x amount each day. He played all day till he got that amount. Now his work has paid off and he reached r14. Gratz for the hard work.

I don't understand whats going on over there. Maybe it's not my place to know... The spwit I know and what you guys are saying just doesn't match up to my experience with him.

I play creep and freepside. A hunter DFing is no different than the wargs/burgs I deal with daily, only difference is hunters are terrible 1v1 right now, and DF has a cooldown.

I just don't understand it, again, maybe not my place being on a different server. However this isn't really the thread to explain it either.
    On this server (and this concerns PvP) the more hate you get from the opposing side the better you are. Applies 95% times.

Pretty sure Charm won't need the following suggestion but keep what you're doing and don't mind the naysayers.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitas View Post
    Gratz threads are gratz threads. Besides I think there was already a thread accusing you of exploiting a spot where both creeps and freeps can reach. Which was proven false by a screen shot showing both sides on the same platform. Strangely I never saw an apology for the false accusation.

I just don't understand it, again, maybe not my place being on a different server. However this isn't really the thread to explain it either. If I'm wrong you can send me a PM, theres no place for it here.
    When big fish go for a swim in small ponds all the local anglers take note. You've been around long enough to know that the game, often, extends into the forums. This guy is a hunter in the moors, ive observed his play hes good. To go back to the fishing analogy i think you are seeing some chum the water a little, not every day you get to kill an R14.

Im pretty confident this guy knew what he was walking into, Crick is a small server an R13 with double the reknown of the closest freep dosent just walk in without some mud being slung. Kind of like if an R14 warg popped onto crick one day, he might get a side ways look or two.

Dont look to far into it old friend, most here understand its just a game...

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    On this server (and this concerns PvP) the more hate you get from the opposing side the better you are. Applies 95% times.

Pretty sure Charm won't need the following suggestion but keep what you're doing and don't mind the naysayers.
    I think this applies. I think you're a pretty good hunter...I don't there is a Hunter in the moors that hits as hard and as fast as you do...Maybe Tops. You aren't easy to kill and I think it's like Thorgrum said...It's cool to kill a rank 14. When I caught you outside of grams camping greenies and Killed you I was like hell yeah (Even though Hayfora made short work of me very shortly after). That being said keep doing what your doing. Keep taking keeps and OPs because it creates action when there may or may not be any which is good. Grats on Rank 14 and I hope you stick around to get 15. Good hunting and I want a rematch in our 1v1.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

I don't understand the hate against you 99% of the time, and we never seem to come across each other solo, nor have we come across each other freepside. So I can't say one way or the other BUT I CAN say grats on rank 14! It's certainly not an easy thing to do; especially on a hunter. Good luck on your journey to rank 15.

-Itty

p.s. 1v1 me
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Grats Charm on Rank 14 - amazing achievement!!
    I think you are doing pretty well on the new server despite all the heat that was focused on ya.
    Good player, good leader, and gee, how the hell you have 2500 agi and still live out there?

As for what Murkatop said, I agree with Erlessa and Cuath. They hate you because you are doing something right and you piss em off. I wouldn't take what Murkatop says seriously or personally. He has a way of saying awful things in a very "light" tone. Go talk to him once and you'll see.

./cheer!
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast