We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Omfg Quag! Look what I found!

Wow!!! This is a life saver! We should all put 2 bucks aside and ship one of these to Mexico for Quagmirre. What do you think guys?

Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Look Clown I know you love to troll me for whatever reason, probably due to your inferioirity complex but that is beside the point. I am not Mexican, I am Latino. Mexican and Latino are two totally different things so I'm going to ask again just like I've asked everyone else. Please stop calling me Mexican because it is extremely offensive. And so what if i get mad at online games? To be perfectly honest Clown i think you just pick on me because your just butthurt that you got booted out of B A M F on the account of you being a complete jerk and the entire tribe hating you. Clean up your act man and quit trying to pick on others/ make others lives more annoying just because you're dissatisfied with the horrible person that you have become.

Quote Originally Posted by iiSLAYU View Post
    Look Clown I know you love to troll me for whatever reason, probably due to your inferioirity complex but that is beside the point. I am not Mexican, I am Latino. Mexican and Latino are two totally different things so I'm going to ask again just like I've asked everyone else. Please stop calling me Mexican because it is extremely offensive. And so what if i get mad at online games? To be perfectly honest Clown i think you just pick on me because your just butthurt that you got booted out of B A M F on the account of you being a complete jerk and the entire tribe hating you. Clean up your act man and quit trying to pick on others/ make others lives more annoying just because you're dissatisfied with the horrible person that you have become.
    1. I pick on you because you are an easy target.
    2. Latino = latin america. Mexico is part of latin america. Therefore a mexican is also a latino. You're basically contradicting yourself right here.
    3. I don't care if you get mad at online games, don't expect me not to take advantage of that though. (Not only me by the way..)
    4. I am not butthurt, nor will I ever be in this game.
    5. I got booted out of B A M F for playing freepside.
    6. I'm not picking on others. I'm picking on YOU.
    7. I am a very sweet person in real life, let me be that "monster" in-game (seriously me, a monster?)

--

Stop taking everything so seriously, you should have laughed at this picture instead of making a long paragraph to explain how hard your virtual life is with everyone calling you a mexican instead of a latino and how I'm ruining it by trolling you. You know I don't hate you. Seriously I don't have time to hate virtual enemies anyway, but if you're going to come ruin my gaming experience because you feel butthurt about losing a 1v1 (as an example), yes, you'll hear about it until I feel satisfied about my pay back.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Hi. This is euphyllia/Clown. Just letting y'all know that Quag, Shagger and myself are all banned. Quag for 3 days, me 24 hours, Shagger I don't know. LOL.

The picture failed so I'll re-upload it here.

Quote Originally Posted by iiSLAYU View Post
    ....Hahahaha! Omg xD I've never read something so....uptight and foolish in my life..
    A secret.