We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 42 of 42
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    Remove the immunity to slows and change the CD to 15m.
    That would just make it easier for you to chase down the greenies that YOU only come out of stealth to attack. Im seeing a ME attitude here. Hmmmm, typical burg.


    Lugpoop

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    Wait, so if a class is reliant on a certain part of their skillset to perform properly and effectively, providing items that completely negate that part of their skillset shouldn't be allowed?

    So, it's fine if it doesn't affect you but you're in disagreement if it does?

    Colour me surprised.



    You find me a server in the history of LoTRO where players of both factions were all Rk 15 and I'll entertain your ridiculous hyperbole.

    Actually, don't. You have to be one of the most uneducated LoTRO PvPers and frankly, ain't nobody got time for that.
    He used educated and lotro in the same sentence....LMAO

    Truly yours, lugpoop

  3. #28
    Honestly, though brit i was just trolling you, and i think the Mord brands was a lame idea, and i can see the freeps point. Get rid of them. And fire whomever had that idea, or make him come clean my toilets.

    Lugpoop A.K.A the dark prince

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Typical Easymoder's logic: "Everything that does not affect me is fine".

    Did you see now how classes that rely on CC to win fights feel about that joke brand?

    Did you played at RoI on spider at all? When the spider class was actually relying on cc to win fights and wasnt what it is now (god mode for most freep classes)? How nice was it when the x freep class poped a brand and facerolled the spid. ?

    People have to turn their googles off and see how something affects pvp in general, rather than focusing only to what affects them.
    I hardly use CC in my fights on my spider, i only use to to catch people, other then that it's usefull but i don't need it.
    Nor does any burg that can mouse turn, of course you could say it would be stupid

    In roi i played a warg for months before the revamp when champions could easely 4v1 us and not go down, the time when a mini could trash us 6v1, have you ever played like that?
    Or how about wardens? did you tried to tank on them in ROI? i in the end was 1 of the 2 wardens left on the server trying and partly sucseeding it before the update or the full revamp.

    And what do you do know? play a class that's virtually indestructable thinking "O he only has a spider such ezmoder i must asume he has only played a spider all this time" not knowing i have a mini, LM, warden, champion, BA, warg, WL, spider and now a reaver
    I switch acording to the needs of the raidleader whenever it's needed, so when i say spider dot's wouldn't work anymore and the rest would work the same, i'm saying that idea of a brand is a mute point because my raidleader would request me or anyone playing like me to switch toon, making that brand useless.

    I don't care if i'm on any of the toons mencioned above, on freep or creepside
    If i wanted ezmode i would have gotten my PVE mini moors gear and trashed people at 75, and i could gear my champion out if i want a bubble dispenser that can get away from any fight with sprint, while trashing any spider not knowing what CBR does.

    Ezmode a spider? maybe for people that don't know how to play alone and when they are they get trashed, people that don't know how to mouse turn, don't even think my spider pet is my mayor strenght and don't bother taking it out, while i would say it's direct damage is OP, but 3-4 normal freep hits and it's crushed, or a burgs daze does the trick.

    OP in my opinion is something you cannot kill with multiple good players, but will trash you, not skill-wise but class-wise
    I'm thinking about the LVL65 burgs the 75mini's etc
    3v1 a spider see if it crushes you, i know the burgs, champions and mini's crushed my 3v1's in the past

    Removal of this item means switching raging freeps for creeps asking refunds on bought keys, i'm just stating what will happen, i never needed a brand to trash people in 1v1's before so i don't care if i have one or not, i can still get near a map location and call in backup if it's a 1v5 if i must

    A nerf might not be bad, depending on what turbine thinks of as a nerf, half the duration, double the cooldown, sharing cooldown with normal brand(and i mean all of these not just 1), these things i believe creeps could easely live with after paying since many believe incluiding myself a nerf is comming a removal is trouble is all i'm saying

    Ex
    Last edited by MTminas; Jan 22 2013 at 03:25 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    ''Solution to Mord Brand QQ''

    Why should we change something just because their is QQ's.

    The solution in my eyes is that freeps should stop being <insert insults> and instead step up their game .

    NO changes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    I hardly use CC in my fights on my spider

    the time when a mini could trash us 6v1
    There, too much for me to go on.

    Dealing with players that having no clue about the game is not my thing.

    Have a nice day

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    ''Solution to Mord Brand QQ''

    Why should we change something just because their is QQ's.

    The solution in my eyes is that freeps should stop being <insert insults> and instead step up their game .

    NO changes.
    Because there's no reasonal reason for the "QQ" about this item yeah?
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Creeps whined forever about unbalance, and rightly so. Now freeps are and creeps are loving it. How loud will creeps whine when the pendulum AGAIN swings too far the other way and creeps become punching bags?
    Pretty loudly, I will be in a forward position. We already have the command structure set up for the forum offensive because we all know when the going gets tough for freeps turbine will change it. The general concensus is this season will come to a crashing halt soon likely in U10 so freeps will be able log off their P2W spiders and go back to the easier side.

    Have no fear the game will be made easier for you.

    In terms of the brands, I dont use them. Its not hard to play on creepside these days, the interupts and stuns are a pain due to frequency but I dont see the need (note the bold) for these brands. I do understand why some want them, it makes an already easy fight easier, who dosent like ez mode?

    Freeps you'd be experts in this area, can you elaborate the question wasnt rhetorical.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Rankfarm to r15 get the Brand

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    There, too much for me to go on.

    Dealing with players that having no clue about the game is not my thing.

    Have a nice day
    So you play a spider and have tried to do CC in a 1v1 against a mouse turner that recognises the attacks and knows in 3/4's of the cases how to get around them by either running threw me or interupting it?
    My roots are quite useless offensivly from my expirience, if i get the jump on them my daze will be on cooldown
    I'll use my 5M cooldown FM, latent poison and when i can my fear, my roots are useless, my slow is in between by-passed and cooldown.

    And regardless of this, i in most cases don't need them if their:

    -Not mouse turners
    -Raidbabies
    -Not geared
    -Have no clue to fight spiders(like for example ignoring my pet for example)

    And i'll be honest, most people that i fight have one of these criteria.
    I've beated spiders on my freep that only has R7 audacity, you especially as warden should have no issues beating them

    So you think it's naturally easy to play a spider?
    I have a warden so i could naturally assume you ezmode shield-line traited because you have one
    I could as well assume everything about any class that way.

    I do love how freeps think, "everything we say is right because we say it, if you think otherwise your an ezmoder" i detect something in between irony and hypocrites

    Ex
    Last edited by MTminas; Jan 22 2013 at 10:14 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    In roi i played a warg for months before the revamp when champions could easely 4v1 us and not go down, the time when a mini could trash us 6v1, have you ever played like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas
    I switch acording to the needs of the raidleader whenever it's needed
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    So you play a spider and have tried to do CC in a 1v1 against a mouse turner that recognises the attacks and knows in 3/4's of the cases how to get around them by either running threw me or interupting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas
    And regardless of this, i in most cases don't need them if their:

    -Not mouse turners
    -Raidbabies
    -Not geared
    -Have no clue to fight spiders(like for example ignoring my pet for example)
    So you were losing 6v1 on your warg in RoI, you play in raids, just only started playing a weaver, struggle to get short inductions off, and think you're such a good player it's only natural you easily beat poorly played opponents and 'raidbabies' without using those abilities you struggle to use, correct ?
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Pretty loudly, I will be in a forward position. We already have the command structure set up for the forum offensive because we all know when the going gets tough for freeps turbine will change it. The general concensus is this season will come to a crashing halt soon likely in U10 so freeps will be able log off their P2W spiders and go back to the easier side.

    Have no fear the game will be made easier for you.

    In terms of the brands, I dont use them. Its not hard to play on creepside these days, the interupts and stuns are a pain due to frequency but I dont see the need (note the bold) for these brands. I do understand why some want them, it makes an already easy fight easier, who dosent like ez mode?

    Freeps you'd be experts in this area, can you elaborate the question wasnt rhetorical.
    You really are a hypocrite, aren't you? I was there with you QQing about freeps being OP. Now your creep goggles and the somewhat ezmode you have are making you blind. I wanted balance for creeps. the pendulum swung too far. I want balance for freeps as well. Keep enjoying your 'freep tears' as you have said in other posts. When it goes back, I won't be there with you asking for creep balance and I will point to these recent posts of yours as to why.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    So you play a spider and have tried to do CC in a 1v1 against a mouse turner that recognises the attacks and knows in 3/4's of the cases how to get around them by either running threw me or interupting it?
    Go to wikipedia, or anywhere you want, type "crowd control" (refearing to MMO terms) and read. You will see (I hope) that CC is not only stuns and roots. As a spider you got many CC abilities INSTANT, that a spider NEEDED in order to win fights, before it became god mode for most freep classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    I've beated spiders on my freep that only has R7 audacity, you especially as warden should have no issues beating them

    So you think it's naturally easy to play a spider?
    I have a warden so i could naturally assume you ezmode shield-line traited because you have one
    I could as well assume everything about any class that way.
    I did not complain about spider vs warden. Warden is a class with the most choices on how he wants to play, for years now, so that means that they have ways to deal with pretty much everything, without that making them OP. Remember i said deal with, which means a good geared/played warden has good chances beating most creep classes, but it will be close fights if the creeps know how to play. The spider can litterally faceroll classes that can't self heal.

    If you do not see the difference i can't further help.

    Also YES it is rediculously easy to play a spider atm, and NO, a shield traited warden is not effective in the moors anymore. It actually never was, considering you can do twice the damage in spear line and still have decent survivability.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    So you were losing 6v1 on your warg in RoI, you play in raids, just only started playing a weaver, struggle to get short inductions off, and think you're such a good player it's only natural you easily beat poorly played opponents and 'raidbabies' without using those abilities you struggle to use, correct ?
    Everything can be seen however someone wants to see it, guess where the that's what she said jokes come from

    I never participated in warg pack at the Launce of Roi, i had lost 3v1's against champions or mini's in the past.
    Oh do note this was back when a coda dev would near 1-shot a warg.
    Of course i forget for a R11 ministrel trashing warg packs might have seem skillful instead of OPness so my bad for the point of view difference there

    So your telling me i should try and solo a raid whenever it was full on all creeps vs all freeps raid going on for more then 6 hours straight?
    During those times i would support my tribe and play what was requested
    There is a big difference between raiders and raidbabies, guess some people don't know what either one is

    I never stated when i STARTED playing any of my toons.
    I never said i thought i was a good player, any creep or freep that doesn't meet any of the criteria i mentioned should be able to easily beat anyone who does, and has from what i've seen.

    And since RoR there haven't been much raids out, so all the time i have spent on my creeps has been soloing, like i said i hate zerging solo's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    before it became god mode for most freep classes.
    Spider aren't as near strong as mini's were at 75, nor near as strong as burg were at 65
    Spiders can't survive 3v1's and their damage isn't been given in burst, you melt down bit by bit.
    And if i'm not mistaken, weren't freeps QQing back then because BA's were the only ones able to actually do some damage back at RoI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    I did not complain about spider vs warden. Warden is a class with the most choices on how he wants to play, for years now, so that means that they have ways to deal with pretty much everything, without that making them OP. Remember i said deal with, which means a good geared/played warden has good chances beating most creep classes, but it will be close fights if the creeps know how to play.
    Yea see for wardens there are different things you can do, however many creeps don't know the difference between recklessness, determination or Assailement, and don't recognize DC or NS
    So wait your saying that wardens "can" beat every class out and you play one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    The spider can litterally faceroll classes that can't self heal.
    So your saying that a spider can faceroll 4/9 classes? still seems better the burg/mini 6/6 In my opinion
    Though of course 2 of the remaining 4 classes can get away any time they feel like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    If you do not see the difference i can't further help.
    I see the difference, it's just no black and white difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    NO, a shield traited warden is not effective in the moors anymore. It actually never was, considering you can do twice the damage in spear line and still have decent survivability.
    This is probably different for your server, but ever been ganked by 3 shield wardens?
    Many wardens on mine are shield-line traited, i'm not saying it's really effective, but those wardens just don't die if they pop C/D's

    Ex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post

    Freeps you'd be experts in this area, can you elaborate the question wasnt rhetorical.
    I believe that pvp balance is a pendulum based system. This has been my pvp experience in several games. My satisfaction level with pvp is based on the amplitude of the swings, and the period between the swings.

    The nature of humanity is such that even if the pendulum stops swinging at equilibrium we will still see it on one side or the other. As such I think they plan the swings to some degree.

    Good pvp is determined by keeping the amplitude as close to possible to the margin of error that humanity will falsely ascribe to it and by making the period fast enough to provide relief from the ascribed imbalances.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611
    I ran into 10-15 Rank 7+ creeps at Hoarhallow the other day. By myself.

    Curse you Mordirith and your brands.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by MTminas View Post
    Everything can be seen however someone wants to see it, guess where the that's what she said jokes come from

    I never participated in warg pack at the Launce of Roi, i had lost 3v1's against champions or mini's in the past.
    Oh do note this was back when a coda dev would near 1-shot a warg.
    If by 'near', you mean 'not even close', yeah.

    Of course i forget for a R11 ministrel trashing warg packs might have seem skillful instead of OPness so my bad for the point of view difference there
    Nice try, Bozo. My minstrel has been parked all of RoI, where I was playing a reaver and blackarrow instead (R9 and R10 since apparently that's important ...). Wargs didn't even have it all that bad in RoI by the way, only an utter and abject failure of a warg pack would die to one minstrel.

    So your telling me i should try and solo a raid whenever it was full on all creeps vs all freeps raid going on for more then 6 hours straight?
    During those times i would support my tribe and play what was requested
    There is a big difference between raiders and raidbabies, guess some people don't know what either one is
    Play whichever way you like, just don't go call the kettle black when you're the pot.

    I never stated when i STARTED playing any of my toons.
    Your point being ?

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....a/Lastmisstake

    Your weaver is three months old, the bulk of her infamy from January.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Armitas View Post
    I believe that pvp balance is a pendulum based system. This has been my pvp experience in several games. My satisfaction level with pvp is based on the amplitude of the swings, and the period between the swings.

    The nature of humanity is such that even if the pendulum stops swinging at equilibrium we will still see it on one side or the other. As such I think they plan the swings to some degree.

    Good pvp is determined by keeping the amplitude as close to possible to the margin of error that humanity will falsely ascribe to it and by making the period fast enough to provide relief from the ascribed imbalances.
    Hey i'm actually right. It is planned

    Q34 @GuildofShadows There is a lot of talk about balance on the moors. Are you currently looking into this for better balance between sides?
    A34 Hoarsedev there's always a lot of talk about balance in the moors.
    A34 it is built to shift back and forth.
    A34 Next month we'll bring a Pvp dev to talk more about it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload