We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

loot box weekend

if freeps complained about the amount of mord brands they haven't seen anything yet. I've alerady gotten 2 mord brands and tuesday is very far away.

#mordbrandUSA
    http://www.youtube.com/holydiverj - I make Lotro videos, support meh!

Quote Originally Posted by Jholydiver View Post
    if freeps complained about the amount of mord brands they haven't seen anything yet. I've alerady gotten 2 mord brands and tuesday is very far away.

#mordbrandUSA
    Tears are flowing on a few servers GLFF, funny stuff.

On one toon?
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Some people are getting near 30 boxes a day, prepare for a massive amount of QQing when you see R0 alts with a brand on.....

Ex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have seen 60 creeps farming Hobbitses all day long... But, imo, the brand is a good thing for r0-9. Makes it a bit more fair. I got my rating to zero btw... Ran into them seven times.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Farmed all day got 1 box no keys.. be so scared.. could have gotten my usual 15-20k inf instead got 5 and a wasted day. Another joke by turbine.
    What is it? What do you smell?

two on 2 separate toons, I'm going to try and get two mord on one.

Only got one in all day farming? sounds insanely unlucky.

Yesterday farm 1 hourish got 8 boxes and 4 keys.

Today farmed from 11 AM - 1 PM got 11 boxes and 6 keys.

Was in HH the entire time with about 20 other creeps and I was two boxing two defilers.
    http://www.youtube.com/holydiverj - I make Lotro videos, support meh!

Yea you know, my tribemate has popped like 10 boxes this weekend but the rest of us have gotten one a piece it's insane haha.

absolutely fail. thy for destroying ettenmoors more and more. now even every single lowrank creep has incombat brand wth really is that a joke??

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ou-doing-there

here you can see what you have done turbine thx for that.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008000]PVP EXTREME
    [/COLOR]rk14, rk11, rk10, rk9, rk9, rk9...[URL="http://www.dome-kin.guildlaunch.com"]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]http://www.dome-kin.guildlaunch.com[/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

I am actually looking forward the QQ when these brands will be set to the potency of the store ones.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

I get that Turbine did this for a quick buck but they pretty much drove a wrench into any semblance of balance in PvP.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    I am actually looking forward the QQ when these brands will be set to the potency of the store ones.
    That's if they change it, you never know what turbine plans.
    I heared things before about nerfing or removing skills from classes because they were claimed OP, but turbine believe it works at intended, which in quite some cases i agreed on.

Either this weekend is gonna be the turning point, or the fall of the brand.
    Or it could be turbines response to the QQing about the brand in the first place

Ex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by ME
    Paraphrased from this thread

Had 1 lvl20 drop last night in the Great Barrow, not much good for the Toon I was playing (lvl69 - doing the run with some lower lvl Kins), offered it to them but no takers so it's in the vault for one of my low lvl alts if they manage to get a key sometime.
    Then got 3 lvl60's today in Mirkwood off a shed load of Orcs/Goblins I was farming to try and complete deeds and quests
    That was yesterday. (Friday night and Saturday day)
    To add to that I had another lvl60 drop this morning in Dunland, 3 lvl50's this afternoon in Moria, and after hitting lvl70 earlier today decided to check The Great River out this evening and within 15mins of getting there I had 2 lvl70's drop.

My only complaint is please, please, please make the Universal Toolkit BoE or at least Bound to Account as I now have 4 of them.

What does it mean when more people come out to farm than to engage in pvp?

Probably too late now. Once you trigger the flushing mechanism, it's pretty hard to stop the flow.

At least I can always say....."You remember the good days, back when when people used to PvP in lotro".

I was such a young man....full of ambition. Now I'm an old fart, and full of (FCC disclaimer). Kids these days. I blame the parents, music, skinny jeans, and guns.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Grapold View Post
    Well I'm happy!

That was yesterday. (Friday night and Saturday day)
    To add to that I had another lvl60 drop this morning in Dunland, 3 lvl50's this afternoon in Moria, and after hitting lvl70 earlier today decided to check The Great River out this evening and within 15mins of getting there I had 2 lvl70's drop.

My only complaint is please, please, please make the Universal Toolkit BoE or at least Bound to Account as I now have 4 of them.
    This is monster play lootbox talk, not moria and dunland garbage box talk. Thanks, bye.

Devs saw that there is so much qq for brand so they decided to make the chance for everyone to take

Now they found a reason to nerf it cause before it was : Come on not many have it on my server

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Devs saw that there is so much qq for brand so they decided to make the chance for everyone to take

Now they found a reason to nerf it cause before it was : Come on not many have it on my server
    I was going to mention this but you got there first. This is most likely what is going to happen. "Given the influx of this item in the game we will be making the following changes"

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Its not unlikely that this will actually happen,but who cares... few days and everyone that wants to,can be r15 (fightclubbing ftw) and have the brand anyway wonder if they will nerf that one then,or do something against rankfarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post
    What does it mean when more people come out to farm than to engage in pvp?
    It means that most of the people farming are freep flippers? I won't be farming for a silly lootbox because one of the reasons I creep is to avoid any farm or grind. So the ones that end up with brands are usually freep/creeps anyway, doesn't really affect my pvp at all.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    It means that most of the people farming are freep flippers? I won't be farming for a silly lootbox because one of the reasons I creep is to avoid any farm or grind. So the ones that end up with brands are usually freep/creeps anyway, doesn't really affect my pvp at all.
    I suspect that your stance is rather rare*, although commendable.

I was just wondering last night how many of the dozens (hundreds?) of creeps on each server that spent the weekend PvE farming for lootboxes have ever complained about people PvEing in the Moors (perhaps using a tired Xzibit meme).

I'd be willing to bet that very few of those same people are capable of seeing the irony and hypocrisy in their lootbox farming.

(Personally, I don't give a flying fig if someone spent the entire weekend farming for lootboxes. People are free to waste their lives how they want - I certainly do. I just find the general inconsistency of conviction many people have to be amusing.)

*Other than the assumption that the only creeps farming for lootboxes aren't "real" creeps. Yes, I'm sure that the only people farming for Mord Brands on creeps are those who only play FotM. Certainly no full-time creeps would seek out every advantage, because what sort of player tries to optimize the toons he primarily plays? 0.o
    Last edited by Lestache; Jan 21 2013 at 02:39 PM.

Fact of the matter is, if you was on lotro this weekend farming boxes. You need to find something better to do with your time.

And yes it is a exsample of how bad it is atm in the moors. What happened to going out to kill things lol. Now ill glady say yes i got a mord brand had it when they wasnt even usable. I still kill time at work at DC farming, of course but to make an effort of getting 20 ppl in one place at a time to greatly incress your chance of boxes is dumb. Loot boxes is turbines form of crack :P
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote

Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    Most of my tribe is creep only. 100% creep only on the server our tribe is on. We farmed a bit and got a few brands to help the tribe out. Maybe your server doesn't have people like us but your statement just seems filled with anger and/or jealousy towards those with brands.

Jealous of phat Creep loot?

I've now heard it all kids, I've now heard it all.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

I like cheese
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Pleasefarmme-Reaver Eremourn-Burglar Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by dselden View Post
    I like cheese
    Gouda FTW!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast