We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fearless challenged Saruman

Last edited by -Tanyc-; Jan 20 2013 at 07:26 AM.
    [FONT=comic sans ms][U][I][B][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4079/dnm.png[/IMG]
    [/FONT][INDENT][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#0000ff]Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]

Congratulations!
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

gratz guys !! Good job
    [img]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000dc7fa/01008/signature.png[/img]

Congratulations!
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

I'd just like to add it was one of the most enjoyable nights raiding I've ever had. Despite the 10 level gap it's still a very very hard deed to get. Well done to everyone in the team.
    Lose = To suffer defeat or fail to win.
    Loose = Not tight or released from a fastening or attachment.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000017d924/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Gz on beating a raid you are 10 levels higher than.
    [center][b]Lils Burglar 85
    Bobseh Captain 85
    [/b][/center]

Thanks for the snide comment Bobse. I assume you realize it's only marginally easier than it was at lvl 75 thanks to the small incremental gains in our stats. The 10 level increase only helps to increase DPS by maybe 5% and reduce miss chance by the same. Those AoE tac hits still hit the same and always crit, the puddles, diseases, wounds, fears e.t.c. all hurt just as bad. There is a reason only 2 kins in the server have completed the deed - it's still the hardest one to get. Much much harder than a simple BG Challenge run.
    Lose = To suffer defeat or fail to win.
    Loose = Not tight or released from a fastening or attachment.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000017d924/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well done for sticking with it think most kins gave up after the lvl cap.
    [B]EN[/B] - Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nacewa | Divil | Fink | Weepu | Adingoatemybaby | Cousindaddy | Uncledaddy | Sistermomma | Twopints | Eyespy
    [B]LR [/B]- Pyrov | Poxy | Goon | Adingoatemybaby | Cousindaddy | Uncledaddy | Sistermomma | Cousindaddy | Bogdevil

Nice

GRATZZ well done

Lawl, a thread for this at 85.

This is facerollable lololol at level cap now.

Gz.

Edit;

Quote Originally Posted by Wilksie View Post
    Thanks for the snide comment Bobse. I assume you realize it's only marginally easier than it was at lvl 75 thanks to the small incremental gains in our stats. The 10 level increase only helps to increase DPS by maybe 5% and reduce miss chance by the same. Those AoE tac hits still hit the same and always crit, the puddles, diseases, wounds, fears e.t.c. all hurt just as bad. There is a reason only 2 kins in the server have completed the deed - it's still the hardest one to get. Much much harder than a simple BG Challenge run.
    Lawll, Bobsey is in a kin where our average time week in week out when we farm this side ways is like an 1h 40m? You're server second because, well, everyone left. Think everyone's alts alt has this title now, no biggie.
    Last edited by Mitholean; Mar 08 2013 at 09:31 PM.

F&F T2CM and Shadow T2CM aren't even close to facerolls even at 85...
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

i wouldn't call these facerolls. last multiple times (included just prior to U10) FFT2 gets nigh impossible with grim lag. Everyone in the raid slows and shuts down. grims pop...no one can do anything...everyone dies.

This was common for quite some time. And i'm not sure it was addressed in U10. if someone has a solution to grim lag...I'd love to hear it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000aa753/01004/signature.png]Roselindea[/charsig]

If you go into the options UI Settings

Scroll down to special effect options Untick all

You should find that a lot better

Just remember to switch them all back on after because playing with them of is a bit lame !

Quote Originally Posted by kipp-uk View Post
    If you go into the options UI Settings

Scroll down to special effect options Untick all

You should find that a lot better

Just remember to switch them all back on after because playing with them of is a bit lame !
    Aye all 5 of those off.

As long as you spawn the correct number of grims, FF T2 HM is a faceroll. As for shadow, lol, bro, that was a face roll at 75.

Its still the most frustrating fight in the game, even at 85. So congrats to the guys who beat it. Its probably equally annoying now with the massive lag going on. Kinda sad if you think about it.

But keeping 12 people alive during lag, disconnects and other random events, is a bit like playing the lottery. One of these things will always happen and since no none is allowed to die, you will probably fail a few times. So i still say that Saruman T2 HM is the most frustrating fight in the game. You always fail due to things like this; guy on acid ring disconnecting 1 second before he is suppose to pick it up and times runs out. Or tank/healer disconnecting or have longest lagspike in history during wave 5.

I also still find it pretty hard to spawn the correct number of grims in FF T2 HM. Its a rather mathematical and laggy as hell fight. But once you get the numbers right and no one lags out, its straightforward and pretty easy. Other wings aren't really worth mentioning in terms of "challenge" at 85, only need to nuke and look pretty really.

I'm almost certain "somebody" in this thread didn't manage it on level either!

Lob