We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Great 1v1s tonight

Had a lot of really good 1v1s tonight. Think it's something we should do more often. Here are some people I'd really like to try and beat in a 1v1.
    Hayfora/Thorfinn
    Bloin (yeah right OP mini)
    Charm
    Tops
    Ello
    and Beardzilla I will beat you one day.

Feel free to post some people you'd like to see in a 1v1. Maybe we can get some set up nights going with some 1v1s.

PS. I will 1v1 anyone....Just message me ingame or on here and we can set something up.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Was a blast kicking your &&& and making you rage Quag (as always).
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Burglars are OP

Thank you all for the gank fights!

Especially Shagger & Hawk, i gotta get a handle on dem reavers
    And Warz (I'll take it you weren't traited 1v1 ^.^ )

P.S. Nerf burgz!

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Some nice 1v1s this weekend, even tho both my mouse and now my kb are breaking can still have some fun ^^
    Special thanks to:
    TY Fire for the nice 1v1 session in a cool place :P (wish you hadn't left after that last fight tho, I forgot to pop bracing, lol)

Warz - nice 10 min fight. Was sure i'd get you, but got a 30s lag spike for you to regen pwr -.-
    Too bad our 1v1 ended in a gank into HH.
    Last edited by Nifroth; Jan 27 2013 at 07:36 PM.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Some nice 1v1s this weekend, even tho both my mouse and now my kb are breaking can still have some fun ^^
    Special thanks to:
    TY Fire for the nice 1v1 session in a cool place :P (wish you hadn't left after that last fight tho, I forgot to pop bracing, lol)

Warz - nice 10 min fight. Was sure i'd get you, but got a 30s lag spike for you to regen pwr -.-
    Too bad our 1v1 ended in a gank into HH.
    yeah it was fun, sorry I had real life to get to or I woulda stayed for more :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Great fights yesterday Gannonwolf, surprised me a couple times but youre a challenge. Cya around.
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Great fights tuesday evening, 1v1s, small group action and raids. The solo/small group part was my favorite, I wish there would be more nights like that, much more enjoyable than full raids 24/7.

Honorable mention to Guthmak who set my new record as renown gain. 416 ren and 112 comms. Nice fight too

[URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    Great fights tuesday evening, 1v1s, small group action and raids. The solo/small group part was my favorite, I wish there would be more nights like that, much more enjoyable than full raids 24/7.

Honorable mention to Guthmak who set my new record as renown gain. 416 ren and 112 comms. Nice fight too

You just made a mistake.

Do you recall standing in front of grams last night? Im one of the few creeps on this server who wont call out freeps (unless Im in a group). I could have sat on that rock watching you as I called out in OOC your locale and had you ganked. I didnt, and I havent in the past when youve been in your "spot" and elsewhere.

Im going to go with the benefit of the doubt and assume youre genuinely attempting to friendly, however I dont like being called out on the forums for in game actions, nor do I like being called out in OOC on the otherside. What you do of course is your own affair. I take my deaths and I dont &&&&& ive got nearly 2k of them, calling me out here isnt appreciated. If your intent was to annoy me, you did so. My impression was from our interactions near grams it was a live and let live kind of deal.

The last thing you want is for me to take this game seriously again, keep me disinterested and you'll find im an easy kill. Get me focused and not so much.

I make lots of mistakes, in fact, I invented the eraser at the end of the pencil.

Never, in that post I intended to annoy you. I didnt call you out. I c/p the kill and renown gain in ooc cuz it was the highest I've ever gotten off a single kill. I never judged your skills or bad mouthed you there.

It couldve been any other creep, doenst matter, 416 renown is HUGE. Nothing against you, no hard feelings.

And yes, I recall grams afterwards, I thought you might have wanted to have a rematch, thats why I stood there. About you calling me out, I'm used to it now, dont worry about that, I was tracking each 30 secs.

Sorry if you took the screen shot in a bad way, was not intended to troll anyone. I just wanted to show the gain in chat bc its kinda hard to believe.

Freeply yours, Spwit

if the umm, map was blue more often freepies might get huge inf numbers like that more often I don't think I have ever had a 400 though, I did have a 225 in a duo though, so that is big
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

I presume there is no set 'etiquitte' for landscape 1v1's when one player encounters another alone, without NPCs in the immediate vicinity. Save for a few Freeps, all others who fired on me first, end up running away and/or calling for help. Seriously, I'm not even that good in a 1v1 situation, so why bother.

Take a couple of days ago, I was minding my own business when a Minstrel attacked. I think, cool... An opportunity to do an unplanned 1v1, so we have at it. After a while of back and forth fighting, he flopped. Then before that flop ran out of time, a Freep buddy comes strolling in, and the rest is history. Props to Guth for helping make it 2v2 for at least a time, though.

If people argue they want to have more 1v1's, I get that. If you pick a fight with someone, see it through. Otherwise, what is the point of wanting more 1v1 action in the Moors? All this does is solidify the idea that this is supposed to be a RvR map, with 1v1's a mere distraction until help arrives.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec_Soul View Post
    I presume there is no set 'etiquitte' for landscape 1v1's when one player encounters another alone, without NPCs in the immediate vicinity. Save for a few Freeps, all others who fired on me first, end up running away and/or calling for help. Seriously, I'm not even that good in a 1v1 situation, so why bother.

Take a couple of days ago, I was minding my own business when a Minstrel attacked. I think, cool... An opportunity to do an unplanned 1v1, so we have at it. After a while of back and forth fighting, he flopped. Then before that flop ran out of time, a Freep buddy comes strolling in, and the rest is history. Props to Guth for helping make it 2v2 for at least a time, though.

If people argue they want to have more 1v1's, I get that. If you pick a fight with someone, see it through. Otherwise, what is the point of wanting more 1v1 action in the Moors? All this does is solidify the idea that this is supposed to be a RvR map, with 1v1's a mere distraction until help arrives.
    You're a high ranked spider, you don't need to be good to trash the majority of the freeps playing.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post
    You're a high ranked spider, you don't need to be good to trash the majority of the freeps playing.
    Without a MB or store-bought skills, perhaps I'm one of the few who are 'legit'? No way I could trash both a minstrel and a captain. Or another minstrel that also picked a fight, only to run and squeal for help, which came in the form of a champ. Basically, if they start it, they should have had the cojones to see it to the finish. If not, it's just a mental note of who to distrust in any 1v1 situation.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    I make lots of mistakes, in fact, I invented the eraser at the end of the pencil.

Never, in that post I intended to annoy you. I didnt call you out. I c/p the kill and renown gain in ooc cuz it was the highest I've ever gotten off a single kill. I never judged your skills or bad mouthed you there.

It couldve been any other creep, doenst matter, 416 renown is HUGE. Nothing against you, no hard feelings.

And yes, I recall grams afterwards, I thought you might have wanted to have a rematch, thats why I stood there. About you calling me out, I'm used to it now, dont worry about that, I was tracking each 30 secs.

Sorry if you took the screen shot in a bad way, was not intended to troll anyone. I just wanted to show the gain in chat bc its kinda hard to believe.

Freeply yours, Spwit
    Fair enough.

You get 2 things as a prize.

First you get alegit reply, not a troll one. I dont take most of this seriously, however I do abide by a personal code. Basically what happens in the moors stays there, I dont post screens of people ive killed when they have a bad night. I dont recite the chat logs.

Now Ill troll,im amongst the best but I try to assure via the vitriolic absurdity that people know its part of the entertainment/game. I have a lot of respect for what youve accomplished, an R14 hunter is impressive. You kill me im okay with that, id rather it be to a pro hunter then one of these &&& wipes who think a video game requires skill.

I dont call out freeps if im not in a group, I also try my best not to zerg or camp people although not always successful. Some people dont like you, or rather what you represent thats their thing. I like the people I run with creepside but I march to my own beat, I always will. I rarely give respect to freeps, its usually hunters who get it from me, R14 ones get a touch more.

Second you get to watch a video of the greatest front man music has ever known. Most of these idiots think music is three cords.

Last edited by Thorgrum; Feb 21 2013 at 09:44 PM.