We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Serious Lag troubles

Well I have a Phenom IIx6, 8GB RAM, Radeon HD 5770. I had been playing Lotro on High Graphics during 2 years, and 30 fps on Raids It was so cool, but since Rohan update raids are weird laggy fps dropped down to 8fps, and to try to play on raids I should setup my graphics to very low to get 10 or 15 fps. It's there a patch for ATI or a plug to solve this?, I re-installed the game and my W7 but the problem continues.
    Last edited by Phenryl; Jan 20 2013 at 03:07 AM.

go to combat settings and check the setting about show dispellable buffs/debuffs only(I think that is where it is and what its called). It will remove all buff icons but ones you can remove from the other members of your raid. This pretty much changed everything for me. That and insure you have the latest versions of any plugins you use especially buffbars and palantir. I still set graphics to low for raids but I can keep at least 15-20 now with high on.