We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    This is such a pointless post.
    Who is feeding ?
    Click
    LoL. I only play one char and it's a freep right? Right? You can get 6k inf in about a little over an hour solo on most creep classes. Spent about an hour or so with thorf last night mindlessly zerging on E with pretty much 0% risk of using a brain cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    With your comments I'm 100% sure you're those types that beg for any kind of attention
    I make maybe 5 posts on the forums a week, and I've almost reached my quota before I stop caring!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    You're sooooo cool. Almost making ice-cubs jellous.
    I have no clue what this means. Is it an insult?
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Thanks to the couple of creeps that fought us small group v small group for a bit.

Took a freep group of maybe 15-17 to HH twice with the ON buff, managed to wipe the creeps once, but half ran away because they used some sort of in combat brand.

I cried profusely into my apron.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    LoL. I only play one char and it's a freep right? Right?
    I was saying freeps are feeding the creeps, so i don't know what you want to tell me here.
    (And yes it was obvious that i meant all freeps because i linked a side where your stats aren't on.)

You can get 6k inf in about a little over an hour solo on most creep classes.
    You think that's impossible with a freep? After 1 death freeps usually need like 10 mins at GV to try to get more people/a group, so i think you could be right.

Spent about an hour or so with thorf last night mindlessly zerging on E with pretty much 0% risk of using a brain cell.
    Every zerg has enough people to overrun the other side, it's always easy and it doesn't matter what side you're on.
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2