We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    This is such a pointless post.
    Who is feeding ?
    Click
    LoL. I only play one char and it's a freep right? Right? You can get 6k inf in about a little over an hour solo on most creep classes. Spent about an hour or so with thorf last night mindlessly zerging on E with pretty much 0% risk of using a brain cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    With your comments I'm 100% sure you're those types that beg for any kind of attention
    I make maybe 5 posts on the forums a week, and I've almost reached my quota before I stop caring!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    You're sooooo cool. Almost making ice-cubs jellous.
    I have no clue what this means. Is it an insult?
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Thanks to the couple of creeps that fought us small group v small group for a bit.

Took a freep group of maybe 15-17 to HH twice with the ON buff, managed to wipe the creeps once, but half ran away because they used some sort of in combat brand.

I cried profusely into my apron.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    LoL. I only play one char and it's a freep right? Right?
    I was saying freeps are feeding the creeps, so i don't know what you want to tell me here.
    (And yes it was obvious that i meant all freeps because i linked a side where your stats aren't on.)

You can get 6k inf in about a little over an hour solo on most creep classes.
    You think that's impossible with a freep? After 1 death freeps usually need like 10 mins at GV to try to get more people/a group, so i think you could be right.

Spent about an hour or so with thorf last night mindlessly zerging on E with pretty much 0% risk of using a brain cell.
    Every zerg has enough people to overrun the other side, it's always easy and it doesn't matter what side you're on.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2