We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks for the weekend drop chance!

Creeps are honestly really nerfed right now, all they have are the r15 brands.
    Thanks for the chance!

To celebrate

VIDEO!

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

QQ Moar!? No seriously...3 brands have dropped. 2 to a greenies. 1 for a ranked defiler. Only reason I'm doing this is for 2 skins which I already got. Come out and give us something else to do and we'll happily stop.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    QQ Moar!? No seriously...3 brands have dropped. 2 to a greenies. 1 for a ranked defiler. Only reason I'm doing this is for 2 skins which I already got. Come out and give us something else to do and we'll happily stop.
    This isn't exactly QQ. LOL
    I do however think it's stupid that the things exist, but w/e. Also, notice how I did attempt to attack, but in the end there's just way too many + heals to kill anything. Got some coming to HH tho.
    P.S. - you'll stop? lol When this started on my playtime earlier, TR was blue, a grp tried to attack it, did some dumb things. Most of them then instantly went to HH. It's not that there aren't any freeps out. Lootboxes are just more exciting! (sadly they often are actually :/ )

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

So just because you don't want to, they are not allowed to try and drop a box? seems legit
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 19 2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    This isn't exactly QQ. LOL
    I do however think it's stupid that the things exist, but w/e. Also, notice how I did attempt to attack, but in the end there's just way too many + heals to kill anything. Got some coming to HH tho.
    P.S. - you'll stop? lol When this started on my playtime earlier, TR was blue, a grp tried to attack it, did some dumb things. Most of them then instantly went to HH. It's not that there aren't any freeps out. Lootboxes are just more exciting! (sadly they often are actually :/ )
    The most we've seen out is 7 freeps who keep coming in to HH for what reason IDK.
    PS. Meet me at Lugz rez...i want a 1v1 with you...You ganked me the other day after I killed Charm and I wanna try to get revenge =P
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    The most we've seen out is 7 freeps who keep coming in to HH for what reason IDK.
    PS. Meet me at Lugz rez...i want a 1v1 with you...You ganked me the other day after I killed Charm and I wanna try to get revenge =P
    Sure, but only if you bring a mord brand and p2w skills
    Seriously tho, you're going to need to set that up via freep tell sometime.

haha looks like you logged thorf. It finally got done "Clearing up Old Connection" and let me back in the game. Took like friggin 10 mins. Was funny watching noobs be noobs and try and dps down someone bugged out LOL.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    Was funny watching noobs be noobs and try and dps down someone bugged out LOL.
    Yeah, I guess all the auto attacks and TrainingDummy flags/pets were just the tries to kill you, right?
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

And here I thought I`d see you fight some greenies branding in combat.Srsly tho,this is nothing.You should check out Vanyar,there`s like 50-60 creeps in HH farming lbs.
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    And here I thought I`d see you fight some greenies branding in combat.Srsly tho,this is nothing.You should check out Vanyar,there`s like 50-60 creeps in HH farming lbs.
    So you finally made a toon. Fill me in sometime, I might be up for a toon on a 5th sever.

P.S. I made the vid cuz I was in a good mood, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    Yeah, I guess all the auto attacks and TrainingDummy flags/pets were just the tries to kill you, right?
    sure, after 20s you could see the lightbulb turn on over most of the creeps heads.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Yea thanks lotro

Yea Ive never seen so many creeps farming for brands. Its like every creep player execept a few including myself are out there farming. I got 2 lootboxes and all I get is junk, nothing useful for the moors. And thanks LOTRO for incouraging PVE in the moors, I thought the moors was a PVP area. I guess the moors has been ruined for the weekend, thanks again LOTRO. Now Ill never be able to solo any creep they will all have incombat brands. Its bad enough being a guard and trying to chase a chicken creep down, now its going to be imposible. Oh well I guess I can atleast do the quests. Lets see 800 reknown a day Ill get to rank 12 maybe in a few years.

Pitty... just logged off cause we finally had 18 freeps out in a raid wanting to fight, and creeps just farming HH not caring to put a fight together... =/

I guess from that nostalgia post from Cali and all the replies that followed that when freeps were the ez-mode side, still creeps seemed to have fun, judging from all the nostalgia on that thread...

Now creeps are supposed to be balanced, and still they need brands badly enough to waste a good night of fighting.......

EDIT: Please, post here when you all have brands and are willing to "fight".
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

I'm not sure I quite understand the thinking here. We constantly have a raid in HH (Freep NPCs) 24/7 this weekend don't the freeps want us in their npc's any other time of the week? You guy's automatically know where we are, so its not a surprize, we're in your npcs and we fight ya when ya get there, what more could you ask for lol.

I got 99 problems but a box ain't one: UPDATED PIC
    Last edited by Derpon; Jan 20 2013 at 01:14 AM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    Pitty... just logged off cause we finally had 18 freeps out in a raid wanting to fight, and creeps just farming HH not caring to put a fight together... =/

I guess from that nostalgia post from Cali and all the replies that followed that when freeps were the ez-mode side, still creeps seemed to have fun, judging from all the nostalgia on that thread...

Now creeps are supposed to be balanced, and still they need brands badly enough to waste a good night of fighting.......

EDIT: Please, post here when you all have brands and are willing to "fight".
    I'm not sure if you noticed but that thread is months old and a majority of the ppl that posted it are no longer playing. As for me I haven't even gotten home yet so...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    I'm not sure I quite understand the thinking here. We constantly have a raid in HH (Freep NPCs) 24/7 this weekend
    cuz a raid is necessary 24/7. watch out for those hobbit npcs, they do a ton of damage. I'm serious. I had one crit my warg for 200 once. True story.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

It IS necessary, more people means more npcs tagged and quicker drops! Quicker boxes! And quicker is better! And lets not forget 200 damage x 30+ hobbits at one time, that adds up!
    Last edited by Derpon; Jan 20 2013 at 01:17 AM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Couple of weeks ago I put this video together based on a recreation of bloin in glff. Youre being watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nq...layer_embedded

biggest bs ever.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    I'm not sure I quite understand the thinking here. We constantly have a raid in HH (Freep NPCs) 24/7 this weekend don't the freeps want us in their npc's any other time of the week? You guy's automatically know where we are, so its not a surprize, we're in your npcs and we fight ya when ya get there, what more could you ask for lol.
    Exactly.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

omg itty, unsintall the game! LOL unlucky for me, i have to stop playing raids to get my first brand....

Your mighty blow topples Borialys. :O
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Couple of weeks ago I put this video together based on a recreation of bloin in glff. Youre being watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nq...layer_embedded
    I see what you did here. You have found the perfect youtube video to represent every post you made about PVMP balance. You can see that at 1:10 RoR hits and you're confused. "Should I keep crying??? But this is all too easy???" I'm curious if in real life you're as hypocritical as your crying-for-attention forum persona.

Keep wasting your time watching me and feeding me renown with fail warg packs. I'd like the purple flagged horse soon.
    Last edited by Goodyear2007; Jan 20 2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

I see what you did here. You have found the perfect youtube video to represent every post you made about PVMP balance. You can see that at 1:10 RoR hits and you're confused. "Should I keep crying??? But this is all too easy???" I'm curious if in real life you're as hypocritical as your crying-for-attention forum persona.

Keep wasting your time watching me and feeding me renown with fail warg packs. I'd like the purple flagged horse soon.
    This is such a pointless post.
    Who is feeding ?
    Click
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

I'm curious if in real life you're as hypocritical as your crying-for-attention forum persona.
    With your comments I'm 100% sure you're those types that beg for any kind of attention

You're sooooo cool. Almost making ice-cubs jellous.
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 20 2013 at 08:45 AM.

Essie - Tr.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast