We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Seriously Ridiculous

Most, if not all, the freeps have lost complete faith in and respect for all the "creeps" - quotes because yeah, you're not creeps anymore - who fight alongside the 7 boxing, FCing BA. FCing proof - no BAs one day, the next, 7 r10 BAs come out at the same time all being controlled by 1 person. The fact no one ever saw or heard of any of them previously...yeah, it's really simple...he/she cheats. Turbine isn't acknowledging the FACT he farmed his rank and uses a third party (3rd Party) program to control them... Yet, there used to be the time when no one would fight alongside such a player. Now, not only do you fight along side him, you all make excuses, "Well, he followed us..." yeah, not a good excuse. Let him die and then fight us, fair. People who support cheaters...yeah, you should know where that goes. This guy can basically one shot almost every toon in the moors with 7 VTs...seriously, do you not understand the impact he has on the Moors? This has nothing to do with my pixels dying in the Moors either, so don't go there and say oh he's mad because he died in the Moors, no, furthest thing from the truth, I don't care about that, that's the game; this person isn't the game.

Not to mention the fact that time and again we, the players, who pay to play, at times even if we can't afford it because we love the game, have to put up with Turbine not interpreting their own "rules" correctly.

1. While participating in the Game or on the Game Website you must respect the rights of others to play and enjoy the Game world as intended by Turbine. - Are you seriously telling me Turbine that you had intended that it was ok to have 1 person running around controlling 2 or more toons with a third party program and farming himself to get the rank to do this?

4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability, causes grief or alarm to other players, or degrades the service performance or other players’ client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game or dropping excessive items). - This behaviour is NOT disruptive to the game's normal playability?! It obviously causes grief to other players...

18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).

Quote from Turbine CS -

Hello, I’m River, Customer Service Manager at Turbine.

For some time now, the Customer Service team has been reading your comments and thoughts regarding “rank farming’. Together with the Developers, Community team, and players council we have come up with a clear, official definition and policy regarding “rank farming” in the Ettenmoors.

“Rank Farming” is officially defined as the intentional surrender of your character to an enemy; resulting in a purposeful defeat and a gain of Infamy or renown to increase rank. Rank Farming is specific to Ettenmoors PvMP (Freep vs. Monster Player). The enemy can be controlled by any player - either the same player controlling the surrendering character, or someone else.

Participation in Rank Farming is an abuse of our game mechanics, and against our rules.
    - https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...rming-Official

Turbine denial of facts and allow something this heinous to occur and keep occurring after many, many reports...just ridiculous.

Flame if you want, troll if you want, don't care, not answering any post, I have said my piece and am done...if I get banned for truth so be it.

Agree

we go pvp to have fun and we have to put up with cheaters. I don't think so.

play the game the way it is intended to be played, no need to cheat. it is just a game, have fun with it.

when turbine do not respect there how rules, I stop paying for my vip.

if more people would report cheaters, and turbine do something about it, we might have a clean game to play and have fun playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg View Post
    Most, if not all, the freeps have lost complete faith in and respect for all the "creeps" - quotes because yeah, you're not creeps anymore - who fight alongside the 7 boxing, FCing BA. FCing proof - no BAs one day, the next, 7 r10 BAs come out at the same time all being controlled by 1 person. The fact no one ever saw or heard of any of them previously...yeah, it's really simple...he/she cheats. Turbine isn't acknowledging the FACT he farmed his rank and uses a third party (3rd Party) program to control them... Yet, there used to be the time when no one would fight alongside such a player. Now, not only do you fight along side him, you all make excuses, "Well, he followed us..." yeah, not a good excuse. Let him die and then fight us, fair. People who support cheaters...yeah, you should know where that goes. This guy can basically one shot almost every toon in the moors with 7 VTs...seriously, do you not understand the impact he has on the Moors? This has nothing to do with my pixels dying in the Moors either, so don't go there and say oh he's mad because he died in the Moors, no, furthest thing from the truth, I don't care about that, that's the game; this person isn't the game.

Not to mention the fact that time and again we, the players, who pay to play, at times even if we can't afford it because we love the game, have to put up with Turbine not interpreting their own "rules" correctly.

1. While participating in the Game or on the Game Website you must respect the rights of others to play and enjoy the Game world as intended by Turbine. - Are you seriously telling me Turbine that you had intended that it was ok to have 1 person running around controlling 2 or more toons with a third party program and farming himself to get the rank to do this?

4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability, causes grief or alarm to other players, or degrades the service performance or other players’ client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game or dropping excessive items). - This behaviour is NOT disruptive to the game's normal playability?! It obviously causes grief to other players...

18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).

Quote from Turbine CS -

- https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...rming-Official

Turbine denial of facts and allow something this heinous to occur and keep occurring after many, many reports...just ridiculous.

Flame if you want, troll if you want, don't care, not answering any post, I have said my piece and am done...if I get banned for truth so be it.
    1st he boxes 6 not 7..
    2nd he's a xfer
    3rd you don't need software to mulitybox .. I won't post how he does it here but it's genius.. I was shocked how easy it was when I asked him
    4th you should be more concerned with all the new high ranks and rank farmers like that was posted a few days ago.. Far as I can tell he wasn't punished and now he's rank 15

What the hell is this thread?!
    [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/MT8oDPnGQh8Oc/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][size=-4]»» Ti ucciderò all'alba«« [/size][/center]

1) Yes its still possible to run more then one client on the same computer. Make sure you edit the following line in your UserPreferences to *True* ComputeUniquePort=True
    It can be found: C:\Users\*UserName*\Documents\ The Lord of the Rings Online

2) You CANNOT miss an incoming tell from a GM. You all know the world announcement billboards you get when a GM is announcing the server going down? Its huge..it flashes at the top of your window. Thats what happens when you get a incoming tell from a GM. Not to mention, its placed in your chat window in a color you cant miss. Yes if your doing something automated and dont reply to the GM you can and should be banned.

3) Multiboxing, Mulitclienting is NOT SUPPORTED. That doesn't mean its NOT ALLOWED. Two separate things. Its just not supported in any way shape or form from turbine support, csr's, ect.

4) +Fantus, a world builder for Lotro has specifically stated that HE has/does multibox.

5) The reason why you will never get a blue name to say "Yes you can mulitbox* is because its not supported, period end of store. This response is me specifically telling you how to 'workaround' more then one turbine client running will be edited/deleted by mods.

Let's take a look at what OP said.

"FCing proof - no BAs one day, the next, 7 r10 BAs come out at the same time all being controlled by 1 person."

If ya haven't noticed, there have been lots of cases of people being caught FCing on Meneldor. Lots of people are out hunting for them. Also, it would take much longer for someone to rank farm *6* BAs than one person....

All this is to say that your "evidence," ie. the fact that they popped out of nowhere, implies the opposite: that it is not a fight clubber, because he likely would have been detected given the space and time required to farm 6 BAs to that rank. He just has the money to transfer 6 toons. Of course, why he would want to come to Meneldor is another question, considering how many come to rank farm...

There has been a concerted effort to move away from the multiboxer, but what are ye going to do when you are engaged already, and suddenly the freep you are fighting immediately drops dead from 7 VTs? You seriously expect all creeps to instantly back off as soon as he steps in?
    And this is positively hilarious considering how most of Meneldor freeps are zergbabies that would never back off of a kill when they have overwhelming odds. I'm not saying that the creeps aren't either, but the fact that you are appalled by this behaviour very much suggests that you are just upset that your pixels perished in a pvp zone.

I'll get my WL to Rez him everytime he dies just to see more rage
    Caninos

Quote Originally Posted by floggy1 View Post
    1st he boxes 6 not 7..
    2nd he's a xfer
    I was under the impression that transferring to a closing world wasn't possible. I could be wrong though. It wouldn't surprise me if Turbine allowed it to get more money off unsuspecting people.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by floggy1 View Post
    1st he boxes 6 not 7..
    2nd he's a xfer
    3rd you don't need software to mulitybox .. I won't post how he does it here but it's genius.. I was shocked how easy it was when I asked him
    4th you should be more concerned with all the new high ranks and rank farmers like that was posted a few days ago.. Far as I can tell he wasn't punished and now he's rank 15
    You was shocked when you asked him? I mean do you really think that we are so stupid?

Please if you cant write anything smarter that bulls*** you wrote then don't write at all.

Hug more that boxer scrub on that way you become the same.
    [COLOR=#b22222][B]Let your fingers do the walking.[/B][/COLOR]

Ayyyy

Just wanted to post in this thread. Don't really have anything to add to the topic either way.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneChaos View Post
    And this is positively hilarious considering how most of Meneldor freeps are zergbabies that would never back off of a kill when they have overwhelming odds. I'm not saying that the creeps aren't either......
    I have to tell you that in the last 6 months creeps have achieved a level of zerg, gank and cowardice that easily matches freeps in the 2 years prior. The stuff I have seen recently just defies belief (happy to provide examples ). I suspect this is in large part because over half the creeps playing now were playing freeps a year ago.

I'm no zerg baby fyi.....just sayin

Well, the freeps have gotten significantly braver ever since they've brought out a healer and a half for every dps (or ezmode rks.) But if there is so much as 2 defilers in a group of 6, heaven help us its a healstack.

I suspect this is in large part because over half the creeps playing now were playing freeps a year ago.
    Unless you are referring to the plethora of spies and FC maggots, you better start throwing out some names, because you seem to be very out of touch with reality, or you just refuse to play creep in light of slotted audacity armor

Quote Originally Posted by EODSTAR View Post
    1) Yes its still possible to run more then one client on the same computer. Make sure you edit the following line in your UserPreferences to *True* ComputeUniquePort=True
    It can be found: C:\Users\*UserName*\Documents\ The Lord of the Rings Online

2) You CANNOT miss an incoming tell from a GM. You all know the world announcement billboards you get when a GM is announcing the server going down? Its huge..it flashes at the top of your window. Thats what happens when you get a incoming tell from a GM. Not to mention, its placed in your chat window in a color you cant miss. Yes if your doing something automated and dont reply to the GM you can and should be banned.

3) Multiboxing, Mulitclienting is NOT SUPPORTED. That doesn't mean its NOT ALLOWED. Two separate things. Its just not supported in any way shape or form from turbine support, csr's, ect.

4) +Fantus, a world builder for Lotro has specifically stated that HE has/does multibox.

5) The reason why you will never get a blue name to say "Yes you can mulitbox* is because its not supported, period end of store. This response is me specifically telling you how to 'workaround' more then one turbine client running will be edited/deleted by mods.
    I don't support cheating in pvp in any form, i hate fight-clubbers (and Think they should be stripped of their ranks an be publically shamed for their cheating), and I also think multiboxing to get an advantage in PvP is bad sportsmanship.

But your info is wrong. Multiboxing on the same client IS supported by turbine. You don't even need to manually edit any text-file, just go to settings and tick the box. On new installed clients it's even default I think. You can start as many clients as you have accounts right after a fresh LoTRo-install.

And I fully support multiboxing anywhere when it is not degrading the player-experience for any other players. There are people multiboxing 6 clients to make music. Nothing wrong with that tbh.

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Quote Originally Posted by Vehdren View Post
    I have to tell you that in the last 6 months creeps have achieved a level of zerg, gank and cowardice that easily matches freeps in the 2 years prior. The stuff I have seen recently just defies belief (happy to provide examples ). I suspect this is in large part because over half the creeps playing now were playing freeps a year ago.

I'm no zerg baby fyi.....just sayin
    That's because In Breeds and other smaller tribes like it are the only remaining creeps. The creep community has been on a steady downfall since the dying out of Bloody Maggots around mid Mirkwood. Most of the creeps left because of In Breeds, they did not want to be associated or play alongside the utter trash PVP that the tribe In Breeds produced. I can speak for DI specifically that we left due to Berryx not wanting to fight us (And her tribe literally logging off when we came out with an 8 man group, even if they had 24) and In Breeds coming out after we wiped them and simply standing in front of GV with like 24 people completely killing any possible action we could have.

So really, In Breeds + Berryx kin killed the moors and it hasn't been able to recover since.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Well, the freeps have gotten significantly braver ever since they've brought out a healer and a half for every dps (or ezmode rks.) But if there is so much as 2 defilers in a group of 6, heaven help us its a healstack.

Unless you are referring to the plethora of spies and FC maggots, you better start throwing out some names, because you seem to be very out of touch with reality, or you just refuse to play creep in light of slotted audacity armor
    2 defilers is now the minimum to go up against 3 freeps. I see it every day. A couple of days ago when 3 of us were pushing a keep we laughed at the 5 Defilers, 1 Warleader and Weaver that chose to "defend" it. I have seen a group of 6 creeps map out of a keep they were taking because they tracked me.....yes 1 freep vs 6 is not fair, too scary. Everything runs away, no keeps are defended unless you have 5 to 1 odds or at least 1 defiler for every freep. It's beyond pitiful.

I see these freep groups come out occasionally and they get rekt cos they have god awful builds and creeps bring the maximum number that's possible regardless of what freeps have, Freeps get ruined and leave.

And no I didn't stop playing creep because of essence audacity. I stopped playing because creep numbers swelled, there was nothing to kill and playing freep offered more of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    That's because In Breeds and other smaller tribes like it are the only remaining creeps. The creep community has been on a steady downfall since the dying out of Bloody Maggots around mid Mirkwood. Most of the creeps left because of In Breeds, they did not want to be associated or play alongside the utter trash PVP that the tribe In Breeds produced. I can speak for DI specifically that we left due to Berryx not wanting to fight us (And her tribe literally logging off when we came out with an 8 man group, even if they had 24) and In Breeds coming out after we wiped them and simply standing in front of GV with like 24 people completely killing any possible action we could have.

So really, In Breeds + Berryx kin killed the moors, and it hasn't been able to recover since.
    I'll add to this, of course. You forgot to mention how Turbine stopped producing good content which made Telcontari, main competitor freepside, quit. This was RoR-HD I believe, so we were left with DoM/Methestel as the big raid/good PvP kin. Who from Methestel PvPd often at that point? You had Wilwerin, Blazon, Foco(when he wasn't playing with Arcanum), Skarllet, Suma(when he wasn't watching anime, the weeb). Admittedly, Telc did PvP a little still if I remember correctly, but it was only Turwe(who mostly 1v1d me), Daedros and Fraegar who usually roamed duo or solo. There you have it. Throughout RoR, that was who you had to fight who was competent, but not totally active. Then Rev left in HD or somewhere for ESO essentially leaving us with casual kins and people who weren't hardcore PvPers.

Creepside though
    DI(best tribe NA) left, blah blah blah. Anyway, creepside you had Arcanum and Brands FTW or w.e those Windfola scrubs were (1v1 irl, Murhaaja). Neither of which were big puggers like Bloody Maggots or Unforgiven. The new Unforgiven was basically In Breeds, but these weren't creeps like Skullbashin', Bloodymaggots, etc. who could teach newer people the ropes. Afaik, the only full-time creep in IB at that point was Katkilla. These were PvEers from freepside, a side where if you start to die, you can run to the entrance and reset. Not exactly a good skill in PvP.

The decline of Meneldor PvPers in a nutshell! I'd go farther back if I PvPed pre-RoI, but oh well, that's all you tards deserve.
    Arkenstone| Officer of Faded | Altria
    Arkenstone | Leader of Dark Impulse | Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

I stopped playing because creep numbers swelled, there was nothing to kill and playing freep offered more of a challenge.
    Bruh

Creep numbers swelled, you mean tons of trashy low ranks with no prior pvp experience?
    And killing THEM is supposed to be more of a challenge? (3 Rk circlejerk is a challenge?)

No new higher ranked creeps have appeared, with the exception of Explain's spy/farm crew and the multiboxer who showed up for who knows why.

Bruh

Creep numbers swelled, you mean tons of trashy low ranks with no prior pvp experience?
    And killing THEM is supposed to be more of a challenge? (3 Rk circlejerk is a challenge?)

No new higher ranked creeps have appeared, with the exception of Explain's spy/farm crew and the multiboxer who showed up for who knows why.
    3v15 can be a challenge yeah. Half the time I'm in the moors I am solo, 40% of the time I'm with Nash and the other 10% its 3 or sometimes 4 and NEVER more than 6. So you dont like 2 or 3 RKs together? I understand you'd prefer me to try and open field fight your 8 solo but I'm not that good sorry.

Yeah the creep numbers swelled with trash, who are the trash low ranks? New players or former freeps? I could tell you if LOTRO alt finder still worked. Its funny to me that you seem to suggest that I should still be playing creep. To fight who exactly?

Creepside is a disgrace, plain and simple. Any trash freep group that comes out gets blown up and zerged off the map. This leaves me and a couple of people to take u on but you won't fight because apparently 3 Rks is too much of a challenge for your 12 or 8 + 6 boxing BAs. You're right.....I'll just come back to creeps side and we can have some spars or something......maybe hang out at a back door.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias_R View Post
    I don't support cheating in pvp in any form, i hate fight-clubbers (and Think they should be stripped of their ranks an be publically shamed for their cheating), and I also think multiboxing to get an advantage in PvP is bad sportsmanship.

But your info is wrong. Multiboxing on the same client IS supported by turbine. You don't even need to manually edit any text-file, just go to settings and tick the box. On new installed clients it's even default I think. You can start as many clients as you have accounts right after a fresh LoTRo-install.

And I fully support multiboxing anywhere when it is not degrading the player-experience for any other players. There are people multiboxing 6 clients to make music. Nothing wrong with that tbh.

Regards
    /T
    I agree multi boxing to get an advantage is wrong, but to farm items which is what I do is fine.

And yes I know about the new launcher has been there for about 3 years. But it was copied from an old response back in 2011 when it wasn't there.

What the person doing who is in control the 6 BAs is wrong. But some would say it evens the fight up.

A couple nights ago had a raid of 18 (3 defilers) creeps against 14 freeps (3 minis, 2 rks, and 3 captains)

Nobody was dying and the freeps even with those heals were hugging.

The BA Boxer came out redirected attention to helpself and eventually after an hour or so it became a good fight back and forth for the next 7 hours.

Multi individuals made 10k in infamy/renown
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001533b9/signature.png]Ajihadnakh[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by EODSTAR View Post
    A couple nights ago had a raid of 18 (3 defilers) creeps against 14 freeps (3 minis, 2 rks, and 3 captains)

Arkenstone| Officer of Faded | Altria
    Arkenstone | Leader of Dark Impulse | Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000043d84/01003/signature.png]Bordox[/charsig]

Bordox - Rank 8 - Hunter
    Turned - Rank 3 - Warg

3v15 can be a challenge yeah. Half the time I'm in the moors I am solo, 40% of the time I'm with Nash and the other 10% its 3 or sometimes 4 and NEVER more than 6. So you dont like 2 or 3 RKs together? I understand you'd prefer me to try and open field fight your 8 solo but I'm not that good sorry.

Yeah the creep numbers swelled with trash, who are the trash low ranks? New players or former freeps? I could tell you if LOTRO alt finder still worked. Its funny to me that you seem to suggest that I should still be playing creep. To fight who exactly?

Creepside is a disgrace, plain and simple. Any trash freep group that comes out gets blown up and zerged off the map. This leaves me and a couple of people to take u on but you won't fight because apparently 3 Rks is too much of a challenge for your 12 or 8 + 6 boxing BAs. You're right.....I'll just come back to creeps side and we can have some spars or something......maybe hang out at a back door.
    /giggle

I don't know if you are pulling those numbers out of a hat or your @$$.
    Just yesterday you were with a group of 8+, went right up to grams expecting a response from the 5 creeps inside (with no healers.) And more than half of those freeps possessed considerable heal/tank potency.

When I say creeps swelled with trash, I mean that in the purest sense of the word. I ask a bunch of them who their freeps are, and many have not even hit level cap.
    By no means experienced players, people who will get blown out of the water solo, and who's only contribution to a raid is to zerg. And most of them, I can't blame; there really is hardly anyone to fight.

Don't think I am telling you to play creep. I'd rather you keep playing as freep, so that we have people to fight, and so that you don't cry when I don't heal you (which as far as I'm concerned, is one of the biggest reasons you are butthurt with the creeps to begin with.) I'm only saying your reasons for not playing creep are false.

3 v 15? Bruh, you really need to learn to count. Give yourself way too much credit. Post what you are saying here on world chat, where people can and will have a field day and call you out on your BS (not to mention, have more pvp than this server has seen for months.)
    I

Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

/giggle
    and so that you don't cry when I don't heal you (which as far as I'm concerned, is one of the biggest reasons you are butthurt with the creeps to begin with.)
    I
    Yeah that's definitely it. Who are your creeps, I don't know but I'd like to so please list them

I plead the third.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast