We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lvl 85 Champ/Guard looking for kin

HI Imladris,

I have a well geared lvl 85 Champ main and a work in progress 85 Guard, I am looking for a raiding kin that still runs the Isengard raid as I feel I have missed out on experiencing this having only ever completed 3 wings in PUG runs. Would also be great to do an Ost Dunoth / Dar Nugbugud as have lots of deeds to clear there. Being a UK played I am on GMT time mostly around 18:00 - 23:00 and as such hope to find a kin where being on at this time fits into their raiding schedule.

Any suggestions on a kin or an invite to a planned raid would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by davithor View Post
    HI Imladris,

I have a well geared lvl 85 Champ main and a work in progress 85 Guard, I am looking for a raiding kin that still runs the Isengard raid as I feel I have missed out on experiencing this having only ever completed 3 wings in PUG runs. Would also be great to do an Ost Dunoth / Dar Nugbugud as have lots of deeds to clear there. Being a UK played I am on GMT time mostly around 18:00 - 23:00 and as such hope to find a kin where being on at this time fits into their raiding schedule.

Any suggestions on a kin or an invite to a planned raid would be greatly appreciated.
    If you want to, you could get a hold of me in-game. I am Kaelalas, leader of The Northern Kingdom. We are an all over kin, doing raids especially. Right now our focus is on finishing up helegrod, but once that is over, our targets include Dar Narbugud, Draigoch and Ost Dunhoth. Just send me an in-game mail or send me an IM and we could schedule an appointment to meet up and discuss the kin and see if you wish to join. If not, I may have a few other suggestions for kinships.

~Kaelalas, leader/founder of The Northern Kingdom
    [center][img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae305/igetbore_productions/northernkingdomsmallerlogo.png[/img][/center]

Tactical Carnage might be a good fit for you. We still run ToO weekly, and at different skill levels, from beginner groups to T2C groups. We have a nice size group of UK players, but could definitely use more in that time slot. Our runs at night in Eastern standard time are the largest groups, but we would love to continue to expand our UK prime time slots with new friends and good people. Did a Sauruman with 10 last week in UK time. Very fast easy run. Ask for Svelbeard or Argh in GLFF, they can give you more info, they lead most of our UK groups. Good luck in your search!

thanks for the responses, just joined Tactical Carnage, very happy with my choice great kin, very friendly