We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Couple of returning player looking for a social kinship

Me and my wife stoped playing after Siege o Mirkwood, we came back about 1 month ago and now we are looking for a kinship with a healthy amount of players, we are over 30yo and play mmos for a long time, we are looking for a place were we can socialize and maybe get and give some help to other players on books, skirmishes and instances, we may not have much time for raiding since we have to tend over a lil hobbit here at home but if we can we will help in whatever is needed, in sum what we need is a social guild were we can have some fun and some chit chat, what we offer are 2 pairs of hands and fun fun ^^
    please leave links to aplication forms a litle description of your kinships or whisper Torbir ingame.

Thanks a lot!

Looking for Kin

Quote Originally Posted by Torbir_the_Dwarf View Post
    Me and my wife stoped playing after Siege o Mirkwood, we came back about 1 month ago and now we are looking for a kinship with a healthy amount of players, we are over 30yo and play mmos for a long time, we are looking for a place were we can socialize and maybe get and give some help to other players on books, skirmishes and instances, we may not have much time for raiding since we have to tend over a lil hobbit here at home but if we can we will help in whatever is needed, in sum what we need is a social guild were we can have some fun and some chit chat, what we offer are 2 pairs of hands and fun fun ^^
    please leave links to aplication forms a litle description of your kinships or whisper Torbir ingame.

Thanks a lot!
    Hi I'm Sumerose or Sumerlin on Vilya server, My kin is called Knights of Valour, we are family friendly, one of the oldest and largest on the server. All officers are 29+ we do some light raiding, the new instances and girls nite out, help kinnies and kin chat is pg. You can read about us on our website Knights of Valour, or listed under kins on my lotro. In the archives look up our kin leader Pherenn he was spotlighted. We would love to have you join us. I can talk to you in game or any officer is willing. We are a drama free kin. Lots of fun talk. Freindly kinnies.

Hope to see you, Sumer P.S. I'm happly married and a rl girl hence girls nite out.

Thank you for your kind offer Sumer but seems that u are on Vilya server, and we are currently playing on Evernight, and we are not thinking in moving server just yet

Welcome back x2 !
    You can check the Kinship tab http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay...night-Kinships see if find any kin more likely to you.

You can also visit our website if interested and see if is what you looking for.
    http://fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Safe travels & see you around Middle-Earth!
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    [url]fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c00ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]