We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warden Renown

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    While farming isn't against the rules strictly, it is not approved by devs and most players.

And it's definitely a matter of ethics, a matter if you have it or not.
    While were having this debate and everyone here appears to be a purist. Is it unethical to buy a skill? Is it unethical to buy a crumbling insignia or any store item like trackers that give you an advantage?

farming is the least of this games problem..
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by therealwhizzy View Post
    why do people farm for mord brands? you could just get to rank 15 and earn it for real..... is this also pathetic? Taking the much easier route to gain an playing advantage?
    I dont know anyone who farms for mord brands, you? There are rank brands at grams for 5k commies much easier to get. I think its a little different when you actually boot up another client create the toon, run it to a corner of the map and kill it over and over. But hey, just because I feel a certain way dosent mean others do (clearly, you are a perfect example).

Most of us know your kin is ok with farming, I thought some of the other freeps on the server might feel differently but to each their own.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    I dont know anyone who farms for mord brands, you? There are rank brands at grams for 5k commies much easier to get. I think its a little different when you actually boot up another client create the toon, run it to a corner of the map and kill it over and over. But hey, just because I feel a certain way dosent mean others do (clearly, you are a perfect example).

Most of us know your kin is ok with farming, I thought some of the other freeps on the server might feel differently but to each their own.
    You dont know of any creep who has been out hunting for loot boxes and paying for keys? ( for the record I dont blame anyone for doing it... it's turbines fault who wouldnt want one?)

You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? http://s8.postimage.org/j00z989md/Screen_Shot00002.jpg

Well you missed the point apparently and for someone advocating balance and better game play you disappoint me...

Neither are good for the game and you know it, I dont advocate farming (I do know some just want a comsmetic and I dont blame anyone for not wanting to go through the joke the moors has become to get it) ... MB's give an unfair advantage and is farmed and bought as u need keys and keys dont drop worth a &&&& so you buying em from the store... Crumbling insignia's the counter to MB's force freeps to buy em if they want the same advantage... all this other &&&& in the store is a &&&&ing joke..

not only has this become p2w (pay to win) its pay to whine...
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Jan 20 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You dont know of any creep who has been out hunting for loot boxes and paying for keys? ( for the record I dont blame anyone for doing it... it's turbines fault who wouldnt want one?)

You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? http://s8.postimage.org/j00z989md/Screen_Shot00002.jpg

Well you missed the point apparently and for someone advocating balance and better game play you disappoint me...

Neither are good for the game and you know it, I dont advocate farming (I do know some just want a comsmetic and I dont blame anyone for not wanting to go through the joke the moors has become to get it) ... MB's give an unfair advantage and is farmed and bought as u need keys and keys dont drop worth a &&&& so you buying em from the store... Crumbling insignia's the counter to MB's force freeps to buy em if they want the same advantage... all this other &&&& in the store is a &&&&ing joke..

not only has this become p2w (pay to win) its pay to whine...
    no dumb &&&& I said I dont know anyone who farms for mordriths brands, you did read what I wrote right? Let me repost it for you, clearly you arent that bright.
    I dont know anyone who farms for mord brands, you?
    I know several BAMF people are farming for sigils for skin drops, havent seen anyone in OOC, or tribe chat saying they want a brand. I know if I get one Ill give it away, I dont use them, dont even use the rank brands. Warg is easy enough with the reduced cool downs to sprint and disapear.

If you want, send me a tell when your on your spider Ill give you the loot boxes and key I got in the 20 min I was in the farm. Dont worry I'll explain how they work for you, as clearly you arent that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    no dumb &&&& I said I dont know anyone who farms for mordriths brands, you did read what I wrote right? Let me repost it for you, clearly you arent that bright.

I know several BAMF people are farming for sigils for skin drops, havent seen anyone in OOC, or tribe chat saying they want a brand. I know if I get one Ill give it away, I dont use them, dont even use the rank brands. Warg is easy enough with the reduced cool downs to sprint and disapear.

If you want, send me a tell when your on your spider Ill give you the loot boxes and key I got in the 20 min I was in the farm. Dont worry I'll explain how they work for you, as clearly you arent that bright.
    uh huh..

what spider? you did look at that picture right? Maybe you had your blinders on for that too?
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Jan 20 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    work in progress...

I'm one of the poor people who did get the brand (I really want a sigil to get a skill actually but noooo).

I don't see what's so bad about it tho, freeps run around with SI all the time (there are some very good LMs out there that don't let it expire even) and that has no cd. I can't say creeps have started 3 different threads about SI... there's a thing called adapting?

Though, I was and still am one of those who opposed both MB and storebrands since the start. I don't think they're going anywhere though :/
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Farming is fun...but other more important matters... Whizzy! get back to the moors.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

uh huh..

what spider? you did look at that picture right? Maybe you had your blinders on for that too?
    I wake every day and begin it with a few phrases:

"Today is going to be an awesome day for me"

"Im so fortunate to have what I have"

"I am going to accomplish whatever I choose to do today"

The power of positive thinking and the laws of attraction (search Rhonda Byrne, or tony robbins) has afforded me a great deal of success. In the context of Lotro the same thing applies. Ive honestly had very few bad days on the forums or in game.

Indeed my blinders are always on, being confident, successful, intelligent, sexy and having uncanny good looks affords me a wonderful narrowed vision. That vision allows me to pontificate about basically anything with zero to no regard for the impact or perception of others. I deduced before posting this that conceptually it would be lost on you, not every tack can be sharp as they say. However I will dumb it down so you can somewhat grasp the macro application.

Its a game played in more then one venue, enjoy it as such and embrace the investment of time you put into, including forum interaction.

What did you say your spiders name was again?

I hope you learned your lesson.
    if you're going to farm, do it at about 5k per day, that way nobody notices!

seriously though. You didn't think farming was frowned upon? Some people frown upon 1v1 circles.
    Last edited by DuneBug; Jan 24 2013 at 01:32 PM.
    105 (Captain, Champion)

Why do people equate skill with rank and inf/ren gain? That is the first basic question you all must ask yourselves to truly understand the moors.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2