We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Couple Of Logical Requests

Two things on my mind, to keep it fairly simple for now. I am posting here of course because you, fellow forumer.

I wish to know your opinion on these possible requests.

I will avoid the ranting side of requests (lagg issues / mordirith brand / overpowered classes).

1. New Rank Logos (it's been 5 years, update some, make them more desirable; flashy)

2. Passive Rank Buffs for Freeps (Moors only). Yes, I am aware that there are farmers in every server, but they're terrible in general and no one cares for those small individuals.

Now Turbine, with new, updated and desirable Rank icons, Passive Rank Buffs for Freeps (as you do with creeps), you'll without a doubt get the general population more into PvMP, and thus have more people spend more time on your game, and in conclusion generate more activity and more money.

What say you, fellow PvPer?

After reviewing the kind words of my fellow forumers, I have come to the conclusion that nobody cares because PvMP is ruined, and Turbine is plainly stupid to allow farmers to continue on their work just because they buy stuff from the Turbine Store (presumably).

Regardless, in conclusion, PvMP is bad and no one cares anymore.

Ban Farmers > Better Servers > The Fluff
    Last edited by TellinItAsItIsLately; Jan 17 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    Opinion ≠ Fact

We all know rank's pretty meaningless now...
    Look at the number of threads concerning farming made every week

Quote Originally Posted by TellinItAsItIsLately View Post
    Two things on my mind, to keep it fairly simple for now. I am posting here of course because you, fellow forumer.

I will avoid the ranting side of requests (lagg issues / mordirith brand / overpowered classes).

1. New Rank Logos (it's been 5 years, update some, make them more desirable; flashy)

2. Passive Rank Buffs for Freeps (Moors only). Yes, I am aware that there are farmers in every server, but they're terrible in general and no one cares for those small individuals.

Now Turbine, with new, updated and desirable Rank icons, Passive Rank Buffs for Freeps (as you do with creeps), you'll without a doubt get the general population more into PvMP, and thus have more people spend more time on your game, and in conclusion generate more activity and more money.

I say Four things:

1. Fine, I am indifferent on the rank logo. For my warg id like to be R11 (soon) for the commander fangs that would be cool.

2. Sure ranking should be reward based, the higher the rank the better the reward. That goes for both sides.

3. Farming is becoming a larger issue, people are talking about it. Item 2 will of course increase the instances of farming and the discussion. Careful what you wish for.

4. Lag and performance is paramount. Not everyone has it, fine but its begining to affect more people and some raids on some servers are absolutely crippled. That will equate to less people playing, thats got to be priority one before items 1-2 on your list.

1. Couldn't care less about it...
    2. Interested in hearing why you want BFP for freeps. Not against it as such, just wondering why you think freeps need it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

I say Four things:

1. Fine, I am indifferent on the rank logo. For my warg id like to be R11 (soon) for the commander fangs that would be cool.

2. Sure ranking should be reward based, the higher the rank the better the reward. That goes for both sides.

3. Farming is becoming a larger issue, people are talking about it. Item 2 will of course increase the instances of farming and the discussion. Careful what you wish for.

4. Lag and performance is paramount. Not everyone has it, fine but its begining to affect more people and some raids on some servers are absolutely crippled. That will equate to less people playing, thats got to be priority one before items 1-2 on your list.

What?! Askin Turbine for Logical Requests?!

Turbine finds you:
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/