We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    start: project wiederBELEbung
    Last edited by Whyn8en; Jan 16 2013 at 06:12 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1f21b00000012e791/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Kinship: Krieger aus der alten Zeit
    Raid: Die Legion der Freunde

/signed

Please Turbine fix this problem with your Servers. Especially the german roleplay server Belegaer with amazing laggs and rubberbanding. Most of the player of Belegaer or on other game servers with the same issue have the same problems. So its not the porblem with our computers or the network connectivity.
    In fact,Turbine has problams with lags since months,but the last week was really bad. The climax of this laggs was today. For many players just unplayable. This has not only an effect on PvP. This effects also PvE and raids. This is really frustrating for the players. Espescially the german players feel ignored from Turbine and his community team.

So its no wonder,that the press not observed Lotro anymore. If they speak about Lotro,the article is about Server Laggs and delayed instances. At the same time they report about amazing new games like GW2 or the new extension for WoW.

I really love this game and i am sure,we have a really pasionated and dedicatet fanbase. But if Turbine continues ignored the Problems with Laggs and didnt improved the communication with her great community,especially the german and french community,theywill become a lot ofproblems in the future.

No customers -> No money!

So please solve the problems,and improve your community team. Many other companies like wargaming or Blizzard show well working comunity teams. Take this companies as a model!

Turbine remember, in the past you wanted the service from Codemasters back,for the "amazing" world service. Now is the time to work for this world service. Becouse we arent only an appandage for your fanbase in america. Now you have to offer a better service than the service from Codemasters! We want be accepted and be observed from the community team and the devs!

In the end,this is the best way for Turbine!

Becouse,satisfied players pay more for a good lokalized game without laggs and high quality servers than frustrated ones. Unfortunatly,in the moment Turbine has only bad servers with a lot of laggs . But this is the worst place to economize the company.

I hope you will see the cry for help from the community,especialle the players from europe,

Greetings from Belegaer

Bedalin Wuchtschlag

P.S. I have to apologize for may school english. If nobody from Turbine look into the german forums or can understand us,we have to post her in english

/signed

/signed

unplayable

/signed

/signed
    unplayable

/sign
    I was playing the dailies in Cliving, killing Warg Riders.

I followed a rider around for over a minute, never being able to hit him. Then I was ported to the other side of the instance. No wonder I could not hit him, I was completely out of range.

Skills take seconds to activate when we are on the ground. This is beyond reasoning.

As soon as I logged in and arrived in the 21st hall I got that nice blue icon telling me that I have limited awareness ... with only one more player in the vault and 2 outside.

I was ported over half Forochel when I tried to use the War steed to get around faster.

At least try to restart the servers to get rid of some data garbage. I don't know where exactly you messed up, but as it is the game hardly unplayable at all.
    Last edited by Neumi; Jan 17 2013 at 04:28 AM.

I tell you what they are doing, what type of topics they are reacting on:

http://forums.lotro.com/turbine_trac...p?tracker=devT

Yes Snowbourn is slow too, sometimes unplayable.

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Very disappointing to see 2 pages of /signed WITH NO ONE IN DISAGREEMENT , and not a single response from a blue name. Maybe they've been told only to answer in threads which are humourous or in no way sensitive to Turbine's current coding situation, no one knows, and yes, seeing the reduced awareness flag on Snowbourn too, last time in an area which social panel reported as having only 6 players in it.

I was Bhorn, bhorn to be wild... dum-de-dum-de-dum.

Angry

/signed

unpossible zu play! it's a Disaster.

do something!
    Last edited by Drunken_Valar; Jan 17 2013 at 09:24 AM.

/sign

yesterday, our Raid tryed Saruman => no way, second try was BG => same bad lags.
    no teamplay possible at the moment an bele, do something the customers are leaving.
    The half of my friend-list has changed to SWTOR.
    Do it fast !!!

/Signed

don't like the current state of our beloved Bele-server

/signed
    Einigen wir uns also darauf, dass wir uns uneinig sind.
    Dr. Gregory House

EASK Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 40.00%

/signed

/signed

Hi Leute
    Da ich meist zwischen 1 und 4 nachts spiele, leide ich so gut wie gar nicht unter den genannten Problemen. Weiß aber von anderen Spielern, dass sie sehr wohl mit den Lags kämpfen. Ich versuchs jetzt mal aus der anderen Richtung und sag den Leuten von Warner Deutschland bescheid, damit die es auf der anderen Seite an Turbine weitergeben. Mal sehen, was dabei herauskommt.

Turbine, go fix it!!

/signed

GW2 is starting to look good again

It won't help you much but the "last" reply I saw about server problems like yours, was the installation of "Stealth Technology". This <whatever it is> is turned on/off by the devs, on a/any/all server(s) to <watch something>.

One time when this first got turned on, a server or servers, nearly keeled over (eg died). Whatever it was doing it either escalated the <whatever the problem really is> or the Stealthed Technology itself was <not WAI>.

It seems like they turned this nice feature on on your server. Gratz! You guys are the guinea pigs but at least you might be helping them work it out. Doesn't help your play much though.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

/signed
    [URL="http://www.herr-der-signaturen.de/sig/belegaer_esthrawyn%20elanorfiren.png"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1f21b00000025010e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/URL]

/Signed

Many unhappy europeans here turbine, not just on the stated server but a few others, and yet no response, shocking.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

/signed

Really unplayable

/signed

unplayable

/signed
    [LEFT][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a223000000199dae/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/LEFT]

Hi Turbine!

So, after so many posts there are no answer?

What the hell is wrong with you?
    I´ve always defended you when other Members bashed on you, but this time I´m totaly pissed off!

Hard to believe, but there are other lands behind the great ocean!!
    ONE Message! I´ll swim over the sea, walk to your office and throw with eggs against your windows if you dont write anything!

So, this is your last chance!
    Otherwise I´ll forget the past 5 years and go away...
    Last edited by Beorhal; Jan 17 2013 at 10:02 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast