We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

unable to see my outgoing heals

Just a quick question here. Why is it when I click on the combat tab I don't see my skills ( chord of salvation, Triumphant Spirit, SoS, etc) actually any of them, showing up? I would like to be able to see how much each skill is healing a teammate for, including seeing crit heals, but I cant find them on the combat tab after a fight. Is there a simple checkmark box in the combat filter that Im missing? or something else Im missing?....any input would be greatly appreciated! Happy healing to all my fellow Minstrels!

I know exactly what you mean - it's nice to see that! One of the last updates did change what was clicked on in the filters. If you right click on the combat tab and check combat player, combat event and combat enemy it will be back to what it was before!

I understand this is an older thread but a big suggestion I have in order to gauge how big your heals are and how much you are improving is the Combat Analysis plugin (http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...tAnalysis.html). Great for measuring your DPS but I use it ALL the time on my minstrel in skirms / raids / fellowships to see what my heals per second are and how many morale points I heal during a raid in total. (So cool to see your heals get into the multiple-million morale range )