We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BlackArrow Traits

I have the three race traits "Get a Grip" "Imposing Presense" and the one that gives you armour, health, and power, but idk what other traits i should use? Got any suggestions for good builds?

Depends what is your rank, or can you buy them from store. I use Brutal persuasion for more crit rating and Favoured servant of the dark for a bit more mitigation, Leader of orcs is nice also if u want a bit more of the masteries.
    [center][color=#1F45FC]Rathregraw R10 Hunter ~ Chayse R6 Cappy ~ Lummen-1 R9 RK ~ Chesterr R6 WRD ~ Bammeg R7 Burg [/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Kutyaa R12 Warg ~ Bammeg-1 R11 BA ~ Krashbar R8 Reaver ~ Djangoo R7 Deffy [/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by 116_for_days View Post
    I have the three race traits "Get a Grip" "Imposing Presense" and the one that gives you armour, health, and power, but idk what other traits i should use? Got any suggestions for good builds?
    1.) "Get a Grip" (rank 5) for a massive heal.
    2.) "Imposing Presence" (rank 5) for more morale and power.
    3.) "New Breed" (rank 5) for increased survivability.
    4.) "Brutal Persuasion" (rank 10) for increased crit rating, thus more DPS.
    5.) "Tireless Warrior" (rank 11) for increased morale and power regeneration while in combat.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Class and Buff traits

I have skill introductions and critical traits, with power for damage traits, is there a better build to have? r6 btw