We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

should i go to firefoot instead of eldar if you think so please replie with reason

i like like eldar but i want to try out a new world i mean i don't know anyone from the world but i still want to try out a new world
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____________
    Dragonfang-Hunter[30]Hallowshell-captain[21],Rionsheld-gaurdain[19],Drowingrat-reaver[r0]
    Last edited by rtceid; Jan 16 2013 at 10:25 PM.

If you don't know anyone in either world then it's a tossup - whichever name you like better. The worlds are the same it is just the players whom are different

Populations of both servers seem about the same - check site below to find out populations for different servers.
    http://lux-hdro.de/hdro-live.php

Good luck finding your World!

Also important to note:

Firefoot is a US server
    Eldar is an EU server

So I recommend you go to the server which is around your area which you live in, in order to have other players online when you are online. It does become a challenge being an EU player on a US server to be online for planned raids.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]