We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter Tracking Skill Problem

Ever since the most recent updates (RoR, etc.), my hunter's tracking arrow no longer shows up in the mini-map. If he is tracking something that is close enough to be within the mini-map circle, the red dot still shows up - but if it is outside the range of the mini-map circle, no arrow appears to show which direction to go.

I thought it might be interference with the tiny red dots that now show the location of all mobs, so I shut that feature off. But it still hasn't brought back the directional arrow.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is this something that is known and being worked on/addressed? Or is there a setting that I can adjust that will help? Thank you in advance for any helpful feedback!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000065879/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've had the same problem, but it's not consistent. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't.

My sweetie and I both have the same problem on all of our hunter characters. And when in a fellowship, it tends to show the tracking target to one but not all group members, though it's random which member of the fellowship sees it or not. Very annoying.

Just to say that I too have noticed this problem of no arrow{s} pointing to the tracked target (since RoR?) on my Hunter.

As said, an annoying bug, but with me it has been consistently not working.
    Last edited by Prof-Moriarty; Jan 17 2013 at 05:31 AM.

same issue here, i can fix it sometimes by logging out and back in, but it does not always fix it. would love an indicator at
    the top showing which way i face? that would be nice. like an N or S or W or SW something like that that shows you your direction, that way, at least i can head in the right direction....
    3B/5H "Drive it like you Stole it"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000002b543/signature.png]Nacixems[/charsig]

I am having the same problem since at least December. I think I might /bug it in game since I don't know where else to report it.