We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for small Kinship that I can help grow and can also help me grow.

I'm a level 31 Warden looking for a small active Kinship (anything from 10-40 members is ideal) that I can help out, but is also able to help me out at times, such as with crafting or questing in some regions (I have the North Downs and Evendim QP's).

My craft vocation is Explorer (Expert Tailor, Artisan Forester and Apprentice Prospector as I haven't got the need for ores, but am willing to level it up to help fellow Kinsmen)

I am 17 years old IRL so looking for a fairly mature environment that also know how to have a laugh as well. I am very sociable so you will probably get to know me as a person quite well, although there will be some points in game where I just won't want to talk, sometimes I just won't be in the mood for chat, but even when those times come I will still help out when I can.

I play GMT prime times which is around 7pm onwards but have a tendency to play from 12pm onwards also, and can reach up to 2am if I have the time. GMT times are +5 EST I think, so if you are from the U.S please keep in mind I am from the U.K and might not be on at the times the majority of your Kin.

Not too bothered about the levels of members within the clan but would help if a few were around my level so I can get the best out of helping with quests.

I am online right now so if you think you have a Kin for me please reply here with some information about the Kin (name, # of members and what you would expect from me and what I can expect from you, that sort of thing).

Thanks.

My kin could work for you. We are growing and developing in several areas and could use active people like you.

interested? any questions?