We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't find my class barterers in Hytbold. Where are the LM ones?

I reached lv84 and went to Hytbold to start the rebuild. I've completed all the initial quests that Edgal has outside of the Mead hall, however, I cannot seem to locate the class armor barteres for my Class (Lore-master).

I'e searched all around the exterior of the Mead Hall, as well as inside. Where are they supposed to be?

Facing the mead hall main entance you should be able to see lore master vendors besides the left path leading up. Koa set is awesome. Maybe you need to be 85? Some npcs only appear if you have required rep with factions, I don't remember that being the case for the barter vendors though.

It's possible that they have not yet spawned for you. This is an issue that results from not receiving/activating the letter that should be sent to you upon reaching level 84. The letter bestows a quest that kicks off the whole Hytbold thing, but you can start doing the dailies and begin rebuilding Hytbold without having completed the introduction quest the letter provides. Unfortunately, this seems to result in the barter vendors not appearing.

The only fix is to send a ticket requesting assistance from GM. They will resend the letter, which you pick up and activate. Follow the instructions bestowed by the quest and the vendors should appear.

If you have received the letter and completed this quest then I'm barking entirely up the wrong tree and can be of no real help to you. Apologies if this is the case.

H.

Thans for your replies. My LM is now lv85 (She was lv84 when I started, but I've reached 85 since then.)

The class barterers simply have not spawned. I never got the letter, so I assume that is the issue. I will contact a GM about it, and hope for the best.

I think you have to turn in the quest Mead hall: Exteriror enhancement I (gives you milestone and class armour vendor)
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    I think you have to turn in the quest Mead hall: Exteriror enhancement I (gives you milestone and class armour vendor)
    That is one of Edgal's quests, which the OP states they have already completed.

No, the issue is with the letter. Without it, Edgal's quests can be completed, but none of the other quest givers appear to spawn (though the rings are visible) nor do the class barter vendors.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgarm View Post
    That is one of Edgal's quests, which the OP states they have already completed.

No, the issue is with the letter. Without it, Edgal's quests can be completed, but none of the other quest givers appear to spawn (though the rings are visible) nor do the class barter vendors.

H.
    This is correct, As you noted in a previous post, if you do not get the letter in your mailbox to start the Hytbold Quest, then you can, in fact, start the Hytbold quests at lv84, but if you do so without getting the letter first, then the barters never spawn.

As you suggested earlier, I submitted a ticket, a GM sent me an item which I used to start a quest. Once I completed that quest, the barters spawned no problem.

Thank you so much for your help.

Excellent. Glad to hear you got it sorted.

H.