We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Razztoxin r9!!!

Thumbs up Razztoxin r9!!!

Grats razz! Well done!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002cc7b/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Rank 10 Warg... rank 9 Black-arrow... now a rank 9 spider! Big congrats Razz, you are a blast to play with creepside as you were on freepside in PvE Good luck buddy
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Gratz Razz on rank 9... I really dislike all of your stuns and roots that you are so kindly send in my direction. I am sure you can find a better target then me lol... Anyway grats you are a great Weaver. Cya in the moors
    ~~Uwish-1
    ~~ Knashbash, Pondslime, Haiter

Gratz Razz =D always fun grouping with you
    [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc29/Lonelywolfdragon/DancingWarg_zps1b4a5035.jpg[/IMG]

Gratz spider razz
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Grats Razz!
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Thanks everyone for the acknowledgment, I usually just take ranking as another day and go about my business.......But nonetheless thank for the recognition.......as to Uwish, smart opponents should always take out the healing first if possible, nothing personal, and thanks to everyone freepside who has been bringing the fights to moors as of late.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

First a rank 10 Warg, then a rank 9 BA, now a rank 9 Spider. Damn Razz....

You've been PvPing for quite a while now, probably since I started PvPing or before. Your multiple high rank creeps just shows how good you are at this game and how good you can be at any class you roll. Whether you're pissing me off on my hunter (lol) or grouping with me on my BA, you're damn good and a very nice guy. Keep up the good work hope to see a rank 11 in the near future
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]