We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection Failed: Server Full

I keep getting this message every time I try to play Dwarrowdelf!!! Help!

yea..i am having difficulties trying to log in too . it says : connection failed:server full LOL LOL LOL

Angry agh!

Getting this again, even though someone else on my newtork is able to login to Darrowdelf.
    Seems to be occurring more frequently over the last week or so?
    I'm able to login into Crickhollow ok.

Aye it irritating

I too am getting this message..frequently. :/ It took me almost 5 hours to be able to login yesterday and I've been trying for 2 hours today getting the Server Full message. Quite a few of my kinmates got the message several times while trying to login yesterday as well. Irritating :/ Nothing much to do on a rainy day..I was looking forward to some Orc slaughtering.

Same here.

This blows. Going on 2 hours now.

I've been getting that message as well, a lot more in the past week or so than usual. I can get into other servers without a problem. It probably wouldn't be much of a problem for me personally if my main toon wasn't on Darrowdelf, but seeing as it is then it is a problem. I think this is getting much more common with this server in particular as this is the 6th thread I've seen across all of the forum in the past couple of days. What also annoys me is the fact that almost no other servers that I've heard of is getting this problem as much as we do.

Turbine needs to get this server fixed, even if they have to disable it for a couple of hours or so, its for the best right?
    [center][b][color=turquoise]Erebdraug R9 Warden - Erebelleth R6 Rune-Keeper[/color] | [color=crimson]Roshyk R6 Reaver - Rukat R6 Warg[/color][/b][/center]