We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart06 View Post
    You call them out in OOC and wait for reinforcements. Or just stand still and hope they don't see you.

Tactical classes have always been a bit difficult for Weavers but current LMs are unbeatable when played with any sort of competence. I haven't been able to beat a good Minstrel 1v1, either. Weavers simply don't have the burst to finish off Minstrels before they get off a 4k heal while no doubt laughing at you in front of their monitor. I wouldn't mind Weavers getting -incoming healing debuff on one of our skills. Obviously some freeples would say, "OMFG U DUN NEED DAT OPPPPPP" but if Turbine insists on leaving healing numbers in the Moors as ridiculous as they currently are, I believe every class needs some way of being able to counter it.
    Yeah amen to that, the spider needs a boost in some area. Other groups always want other classes like WL's and reavers.

Quote Originally Posted by zyphentis View Post
    How are they a higher boost?

I can never get physical or tactical to 15k without using 4 masteries...
    If you look at the damage boost you get with between the 2, you get more damage output with a R2 corruption vs a Mastery. Going over 3x masteries is a waste and you can get more with a mix of masteries and all R2 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    Just curious, what would you do/trait for an LM who spams water lore along with Wind lore's -50% ranged damage debuff and their raven's -50% ranged damage debuff (since you can't constantly pot them with the big pot cds...)?
    Power drains and use your heals. If you are using the ranged pet, swap back and forth with it. Let it beat up the pet for a bit while you debuff the LM, then swap. Finish up the LM let yourself and let the ranged pet beat the &&&& out of the LM. At that point, the LM pet will die and you get a full heal. Use your Drink Deep as heals are needed. Carry purple pots for wind lore. Use your burrow as needed as well. (make sure CP is up to keep LM in combat). With ranged pet + you, your DPS will be high enough that you can bring them down...But it will be a loooooong fight. I've fought LMs for 6+ minutes before in this build. Also if you see them start pushing for some higher DPS skills like Ents or lighting, Hit your reflect. Either one of those skills will bring an LM down to 1/2 health quickly if they aren't paying attention.

Get a nice enough crit on a Drink Deep and the LM is done...but that is hoping.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

Quote Originally Posted by Delmore View Post
    If you look at the damage boost you get with between the 2, you get more damage output with a R2 corruption vs a Mastery. Going over 3x masteries is a waste and you can get more with a mix of masteries and all R2 damage.

Power drains and use your heals. If you are using the ranged pet, swap back and forth with it. Let it beat up the pet for a bit while you debuff the LM, then swap. Finish up the LM let yourself and let the ranged pet beat the &&&& out of the LM. At that point, the LM pet will die and you get a full heal. Use your Drink Deep as heals are needed. Carry purple pots for wind lore. Use your burrow as needed as well. (make sure CP is up to keep LM in combat). With ranged pet + you, your DPS will be high enough that you can bring them down...But it will be a loooooong fight. I've fought LMs for 6+ minutes before in this build. Also if you see them start pushing for some higher DPS skills like Ents or lighting, Hit your reflect. Either one of those skills will bring an LM down to 1/2 health quickly if they aren't paying attention.

Get a nice enough crit on a Drink Deep and the LM is done...but that is hoping.
    Few questions here. How can you tell the corruption r2 is higher? I tried looking over the stats on my character page, I just can't seem to mathematically so proof of this.

I do use the ranged pet but how do you swap out the pet back and forth? All 1v1's I have trouble with is the ones when they kill my pet first then they can kill me much more easy.

My last question is that you mention your build, could we see your full build?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by zyphentis View Post
    Few questions here. How can you tell the corruption r2 is higher? I tried looking over the stats on my character page, I just can't seem to mathematically so proof of this.
    1) slot a mastery
    2) note down the damage of one of your skills
    3) exchange mastery for R2 damage for power
    4) double check the number of outposts held has not changed since #2
    5) note down the damage of the same skill as in #2
    6) compare the numbers from #2 to #5
    7) realize the second number is ever so slightly higher
    8) profit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2