We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The For Realz Best Of Crick Thread 2.0

So I thought I would be Pro-Active and beat Halkin at setting up another bi-monthly 'Best Of Crick' thread, so here goes!

CREEPSIDE FIRST

So many names, gosh it's to hard to decide.... darnit I choose you all brothers and sisters!
    You all feed me heaps of comms so I pick you all, yes that's right you're all winners!
    EVERYONE IS THE BEST!!!11!!11!!11!

FREEPSIDE NOW

Hmmm, nobody on freepside really feeds me or gives me comms, at least nobody comes to mind. I'll just leave this one blank.
    Unless I can say myself, can I say myself?

Phew, that felt good. Pat yourself on the back creepies, group hug!
    For cereals though, can we see a bit of effort from creepside? I know the bulk of you are super elite and have been on Crick your whole lives, sheltering your play style from bads on other servers and all that conflict out there that could never compare to this server.... But it seems the chunk that are slotting the chest out bravado trait are, simply, rubbish players. I mean, that's all fine and good, but you gotta have the trash talk to back this chest puff &&&& up with.
    SO PICK IT UP, for gods sake trying to troll Charm because he killed you and you got upset? I've seen his forum picture, the man looks like a cross between an Angel and a Bunny Rabbit.

HAVE A BIT OF IMAGINATION! When the server launched Jelloshots trolled almost the entire community by having a back and forth argument between two forum accounts before revealing the two toons where himself.
    That &&&& is actually funny. Chevy Chase in 'Caddy-shack' funny. Yall are sitting at Ice Cube in 'Are We There Yet' funny....

Either get good in game, or get to Bill &&&&ing Murray standards at forum pvp.

Signed, your beloved OP water-lore spamming Loremaster.

I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    I know the bulk of you are super elite and have been on Crick your whole lives, sheltering your play style from bads on other servers and all that conflict out there that could never compare to this server.... But it seems the chunk that are slotting the chest out bravado trait are, simply, rubbish players. I mean, that's all fine and good, but you gotta have the trash talk to back this chest puff &&&& up with.

SO PICK IT UP, for gods sake trying to troll Charm because he killed you and you got upset? I've seen his forum picture, the man looks like a cross between an Angel and a Bunny Rabbit.
    I play or have played on Riddermark, E, Laurelin and BW. Ive been around plenty so im going to give you 10 observations about Crickhollow:

1. We have a good thing here as lotro PvP goes. Im guessing since you've been around (thats your inference right sport?) you would know that. Its back and forth for the most part, I die plenty, I zerg, I am zerged it is what it is. Lotro PvP is very delicate as freeps found out early in RoR you load up on either side and its &&&&. Crick could become that very quickly.

2. Charm: I dont pay his sub, if I did I would talk about his style. I play a hunter in the moors on another server and it isnt a cup of tea. I respect his rank, I dont know how he got it and I dont really care. He's here, hes out, hes dying and hes getting kills. What the &&&& else does everyone want? He hugs keeps, he does PVE, he ganks. Ive done all of those things, you get your infamy/kills anyway you can. Exploiting, in my view should be immediate bans. If youre able to do something the otherside cant (remember the pillars?) thats an exploit IMHO and those who choose to do it should be removed from the game. That said, for the most part im not seeing a problem here, however I would advise that you dont stay behind the raid all the time Charm, get in the tar there are wargs watching you.

3. Your pic is an exploit, youre a god dam idiot for posting it have some neg rep.

4. Rubbish players = foolish QQ. I dont know about you but ive been blessed IRL to have a great career good family and lots of extras (my golf game needs work). If you or anyone else measures video game prowess as some macro of success or even thinks there is skill involved in pressing a button to get a skill your head is so far up your own rectum you'll have a gag reflex by the time your done reading.

5. Few on creepside take this very seriously. I havent been here long, but one of the reasons I stay here is because the people in Bamf are pretty dam cool, so is 95% of creepside. We wipe and are laughing about it most of the time. Bluster on the forums is just that bluster its meant to enhance the game. Ive had more then one person on freepside flip to QQ to me in IM about the game, absolutely ridiculous really if I wasnt loaded at that time I would have laughed it off, they know who they are. Some take this very seriously and are being punished for doing so.

6. Freeps on Crick are improving. I dont care how you want to play, turbine has dictated a domination style for this season. Youre going to need to raid up, we are seeing it now with 20+. Thats how you do it in the moors this season, when Im running a warg pack its what I call "spank and gank". You dont like being zergged you log, if you dont and feed the zerg youre an idiot. All you clowns during those GV camps were funny, thank you for the feeding. Had one lately? See youre learning...

7. Elitism: I hear this a lot on crickhollow. I cant speak for freepside creepside when I first got here I was tribless and solo/GTing which I had done on this toon for 8.5 ranks. I was invited to 4 tribes total and whenever I was seen near a raid if they had a spot I was invited. Creepside has defined roles you make your bones by doing your job= you get invites. It takes time to accept and understand that, once you do (normally about R6-7) things go better for you. Ive never witnessed a convo in tribe chat about excluding people because of their rank, its was more to the effect of exclusion because of execution or lack their of.

8. Burgs: We are seeing a lot more burgs out, youre begining to run in packs. It hasnt gone unnoticed, warg packs will begin as a counter. I'll personally take every greenie warg I can and give them mats so they can get maps. I will teach them how to pack and how to "spank and gank". Crickhollow looks like it was spared the warg packing scourge of U6, you ever see a 24 warg raid? I have, P2W so they have dissapear and sprint traited and R3's with Flayer. The hoardale will overflow with tears. Get your kills on the greenies at the rez, NP but im seeing you now hitting with the freep zerg ball. Pilling on wont due.

9. I'll be rank 10 soon. Once that happens you'll see a lot less of Guthmak. Even though I know the desire will be overwhelming, dont start a gratz thread I wont post to it. This is a bonus post as I find my superior intellect, stunning good looks and abuse of steriods is largely wasted on you people.

10. Dont kill the back and forth. Ive always believed a good back and forth between the sides with the understanding it is meant in fun and to enhance the game was a good thing. I tried here and was stunned at the response to the point where I decided I wouldnt be engaging freeps anymore. Life is full of exceptions to personal rules, im making one. Crickhollow PvP is pretty good as lotro PvP goes, its begining to decline. Once you loose intimacy you begin to loose the nuances of the play. More people dosent mean better play, it often means expirenced players dont have to work as hard and the decline begins.

We have a good thing here, its declining. I will be on less and less cant speak for others but careful what you wish for you might just get it. I wont reply in this thread unless Farriel replies to me directly.

Bonus!!!!!

11. Lug: Youre a high ranked BA on a small server. Ever hear the term "cutting off ones nose to spite the face" ? You probably have but dont know what it means. It a needless overreaction to a problem that is destructive to the person. You shouldnt have left your last tribe, the server is too small your options are limited. This is the type of silly &&&& I talked about in my posts above, some people take the game very seriously. Your posts in other threads just helped make a disaster more calamatous. It was a good read, a good 2 minute laugh but in the end we all went back to killing freeps.

Your 15 minutes are up.

Guthmak
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 14 2013 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    I play or have played on Riddermark, E, Laurelin and BW. Ive been around plenty so im going to give you 10 observations about Crickhollow:

1. We have a good thing here as lotro PvP goes. Im guessing since you've been around (thats your inference right sport?) you would know that. Its back and forth for the most part, I die plenty, I zerg, I am zerged it is what it is. Lotro PvP is very delicate as freeps found out early in RoR you load up on either side and its &&&&. Crick could become that very quickly.

2. Charm: I dont pay his sub, if I did I would talk about his style. I play a hunter in the moors on another server and it isnt a cup of tea. I respect his rank, I dont know how he got it and I dont really care. He's here, hes out, hes dying and hes getting kills. What the &&&& else does everyone want? He hugs keeps, he does PVE, he ganks. Ive done all of those things, you get your infamy/kills anyway you can. Exploiting, in my view should be immediate bans. If youre able to do something the otherside cant (remember the pillars?) thats an exploit IMHO and those who choose to do it should be removed from the game. That said, for the most part im not seeing a problem here, however I would advise that you dont stay behind the raid all the time Charm, get in the tar there are wargs watching you.

3. Your pic is an exploit, youre a god dam idiot for posting it have some neg rep.

4. Rubbish players = foolish QQ. I dont know about you but ive been blessed IRL to have a great career good family and lots of extras (my golf game needs work). If you or anyone else measures video game prowess as some macro of success or even thinks there is skill involved in pressing a button to get a skill your head is so far up your own rectum you'll have a gag reflex by the time your done reading.

5. Few on creepside take this very seriously. I havent been here long, but one of the reasons I stay here is because the people in Bamf are pretty dam cool, so is 95% of creepside. We wipe and are laughing about it most of the time. Bluster on the forums is just that bluster its meant to enhance the game. Ive had more then one person on freepside flip to QQ to me in IM about the game, absolutely ridiculous really if I wasnt loaded at that time I would have laughed it off, they know who they are. Some take this very seriously and are being punished for doing so.

6. Freeps on Crick are improving. I dont care how you want to play, turbine has dictated a domination style for this season. Youre going to need to raid up, we are seeing it now with 20+. Thats how you do it in the moors this season, when Im running a warg pack its what I call "spank and gank". You dont like being zergged you log, if you dont and feed the zerg youre an idiot. All you clowns during those GV camps were funny, thank you for the feeding. Had one lately? See youre learning...

7. Elitism: I hear this a lot on crickhollow. I cant speak for freepside creepside when I first got here I was tribless and solo/GTing which I had done on this toon for 8.5 ranks. I was invited to 4 tribes total and whenever I was seen near a raid if they had a spot I was invited. Creepside has defined roles you make your bones by doing your job= you get invites. It takes time to accept and understand that, once you do (normally about R6-7) things go better for you. Ive never witnessed a convo in tribe chat about excluding people because of their rank, its was more to the effect of exclusion because of execution or lack their of.

8. Burgs: We are seeing a lot more burgs out, youre begining to run in packs. It hasnt gone unnoticed, warg packs will begin as a counter. I'll personally take every greenie warg I can and give them mats so they can get maps. I will teach them how to pack and how to "spank and gank". Crickhollow looks like it was spared the warg packing scourge of U6, you ever see a 24 warg raid? I have, P2W so they have dissapear and sprint traited and R3's with Flayer. The hoardale will overflow with tears. Get your kills on the greenies at the rez, NP but im seeing you now hitting with the freep zerg ball. Pilling on wont due.

9. I'll be rank 10 soon. Once that happens you'll see a lot less of Guthmak. Even though I know the desire will be overwhelming, dont start a gratz thread I wont post to it. This is a bonus post as I find my superior intellect, stunning good looks and abuse of steriods is largely wasted on you people.

10. Dont kill the back and forth. Ive always believed a good back and forth between the sides with the understanding it is meant in fun and to enhance the game was a good thing. I tried here and was stunned at the response to the point where I decided I wouldnt be engaging freeps anymore. Life is full of exceptions to personal rules, im making one. Crickhollow PvP is pretty good as lotro PvP goes, its begining to decline. Once you loose intimacy you begin to loose the nuances of the play. More people dosent mean better play, it often means expirenced players dont have to work as hard and the decline begins.

We have a good thing here, its declining. I will be on less and less cant speak for others but careful what you wish for you might just get it. I wont reply in this thread unless Farriel replies to me directly.

Bonus!!!!!

11. Lug: Youre a high ranked BA on a small server. Ever hear the term "cutting off ones nose to spite the face" ? You probably have but dont know what it means. It a needless overreaction to a problem that is destructive to the person. You shouldnt have left your last tribe, the server is too small your options are limited. This is the type of silly &&&& I talked about in my posts above, some people take the game very seriously. Your posts in other threads just helped make a disaster more calamatous. It was a good read, a good 2 minute laugh but in the end we all went back to killing freeps.

Your 15 minutes are up.

Guthmak
    I can't believe I took the time to read this entire post.

Where did the lug comment come from? Just crossing your fingers in the hope he reads this thread?

You seem to be suffering from the same delusions as a lot of people in lotro pvp. Whatever side you are currently playing on is the honourable/better. Try pulling your head out of your own rectum and consider what its like for the opposing side for once. You are QQ about freeps at gv camps? You have got to be kidding me, creeps are the ones instigating the camp. The freeps are out in the hope that it will get better as long as they stay out there long enough. Hoping that maybe some creeps will leave, maybe some more freeps will show up, and maybe 1 or 2 people on creepside will flip to even the numbers and actually create some fighting(fat chance I know).

Your letting the freeps know they are getting better? Freeps have been stomping the bloated creep egos for 2 weeks now because of the constant pestering about poor leadership, Guess what freeps haven't got any better, more vets have been raiding up to put an end to the pathetic chest beating.

Getting worried about burg packs? Thats laughable, they are one of the easiest classes to kill nowadays, if I was still creepside I would be rejoicing the free infamy.

The decline of Crick pvp started when the 20 creeps and 20 freeps out on the map decided they needed to raid up. Not necessary, 2 10 man groups, or a bunch of 6 man groups can run around and have a lot of fun out there. Its up to individuals on both sides to make that stand and limit their group size. Thorfinn did it for a long while on freep side, all that happened was creeps got wiped by his 5-6 man groups so they came back with 18+ killed the six man group after considerable losses on creepside and started beating their chest about how much more skilled they are than the freeps.

Anyway its late and I shouldn't be getting caught up in yet another qq thread, that started off light-hearted(that didn't last long). Lets try get some decent fights out in the moors, no more my zerg is twice as big as yours so our side wins. I should be back out in a week and will start getting retribution to roll out in smaller groups, hopefully we can field 2 six man groups to run around the map seperatly. I hope the creeps on those occasions can limit their raids to 10 or less to make for some decent fighting.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Oldin View Post
    Ha, I'm honestly embarassed by your attempt at trolling. Saying something loud and stupid doesn't equal funny. You're the child who doesn't get humor and so he blurts out stupid,random things in front of the cool kids and gets beat on instead. Your troll thread was a joke, it's clear you don't understand what a troll is due to your response to Pig. Time to retire from the forums I think.

I'll translate for you: "You big dumb-dumb, me laugh at you!"
    You arent embarassed if you were you wouldnt be replying. Youre affected, its okay you dont have to admit it I know the truth. Humor is subjective, regardless I think the major problem for you is you are under the illusion that what you think actually matters. As if the posts of Oldin are profetic in some way, they arent. You arent good at it and its likely your just trying to improve here.

I know exactly what he is doing, Ive done it more and better then you or he ever could. The problem is Oldin, people like you dont know the subtleties of trolling Ill extend to you something Pureblood taught me long ago in troll school:

"use the tool of being arbitrary to evoke a confused response. Essentially discuss both sides in unflattering terms but then gauge responses to hone in on specific players and circumstances"

The sadest part is, Ill always be better then you and 95% of the people who post here. Its not an easy burden to bare Oldin.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 14 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyage View Post
    I don't take my forum posts seriously as you clearly do. You're hurt and I am sorry.
    lol, yeah Im reeling here. Please Harry, pull me back from the edge. Of course you dont take your posts seriously, thats why you followed up with a reply to me. amirite?

Its okay to log off and not come back to the thread, I wont attempt to articulate your emotional state from a few lines on a message board. Go ahead, run along now.

You arent embarassed if you were you wouldnt be replying. Your affected, its okay you dont have to admit it I know the truth. Humor is subjective, regardless I think the major problem for you is you are under the illusion that what you think actually matters. As if the posts of Oldin are profetic in some way, they arent. You arent good at it and its likely your just trying to improve here.

I know exactly what he is doing, Ive done it more and better then you or he ever could. The problem is Oldin, people like you dont know the subtleties of trolling Ill extend to you something Pureblood taught me long ago in troll school:

"use the tool of being arbitrary to evoke a confused response. Essentially discuss both sides in unflattering terms but then gauge responses to hone in on specific players and circumstances"

The sadest part is, Ill always be better then you and 95% of the people who post here. Its not an easy burden to bare Oldin.
    So pureblood taught you, "say stupid &&&&". I guess those are the subtleties you've been taught? So far, all of your attempts at trolling have been either a)TL;DR Rubbish or B)saying something shocking because you need the attention. I guess part B holds true to his teachings so you're doing well there, but honestly what you're saying isn't insulting to me or really anyone. It's like making fun of Mel Gibson for having huge feet? Does he? Who knows, but you said it loudly so it's hilarious!

You're a terrible troll who starves for the spotlight and has a knack for making forum pages longer than they should be, not to mention a subpar warg who struggles with the worst of hunters (A class that according to your posts in the hunter forum you apparently fail at as well).
    Megabob

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post
    I can't believe I took the time to read this entire post.
    I can, you arent that bright

You seem to be suffering from the same delusions as a lot of people in lotro pvp. Whatever side you are currently playing on is the honourable/better. Try pulling your head out of your own rectum and consider what its like for the opposing side for once. You are QQ about freeps at gv camps? You have got to be kidding me, creeps are the ones instigating the camp. The freeps are out in the hope that it will get better as long as they stay out there long enough. Hoping that maybe some creeps will leave, maybe some more freeps will show up, and maybe 1 or 2 people on creepside will flip to even the numbers and actually create some fighting(fat chance I know).
    Im laughing at the GV camps and the morons who kept running out to their deaths. Get your story straight, weak QQ is weak.

Your letting the freeps know they are getting better? Freeps have been stomping the bloated creep egos for 2 weeks now because of the constant pestering about poor leadership, Guess what freeps haven't got any better, more vets have been raiding up to put an end to the pathetic chest beating.
    Better = numbers. I dont know about inflated egos. I play for an hour a day, I am an extremely casual player ive exceled at other things in life I dont consider prowess in LOTRO PvP to be worth chest beating nor do I know anyone who is doing it creepside. Laughing is about all Im seeing on a regular basis that and getting points because freeps refuse to kill the right people.

Getting worried about burg packs? Thats laughable, they are one of the easiest classes to kill nowadays, if I was still creepside I would be rejoicing the free infamy.
    No not worried, it came to mind as I was typing.

The decline of Crick pvp started when the 20 creeps and 20 freeps out on the map decided they needed to raid up. Not necessary, 2 10 man groups, or a bunch of 6 man groups can run around and have a lot of fun out there. Its up to individuals on both sides to make that stand and limit their group size. Thorfinn did it for a long while on freep side, all that happened was creeps got wiped by his 5-6 man groups so they came back with 18+ killed the six man group after considerable losses on creepside and started beating their chest about how much more skilled they are than the freeps.
    WAI. Thats what the devs want, RvR. Facts suck, I know. When one side has more the pvp sucks its been balanced for an even fight one rarely happens in LOTRO. Youve been to other servers I assume?

Anyway its late and I shouldn't be getting caught up in yet another qq thread, that started off light-hearted(that didn't last long). Lets try get some decent fights out in the moors, no more my zerg is twice as big as yours so our side wins. I should be back out in a week and will start getting retribution to roll out in smaller groups, hopefully we can field 2 six man groups to run around the map seperatly. I hope the creeps on those occasions can limit their raids to 10 or less to make for some decent fighting.

Why isnt it still light hearted? Are your feelings hurt?

lol, yeah Im reeling here. Please Harry, pull me back from the edge. Of course you dont take your posts seriously, thats why you followed up with a reply to me. amirite?

Its okay to log off and not come back to the thread, I wont attempt to articulate your emotional state from a few lines on a message board. Go ahead, run along now.
    Such a snarky reply to my apologetic post, now I'm hurt D;
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000f6dce/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

So pureblood taught you, "say stupid &&&&". I guess those are the subtleties you've been taught? So far, all of your attempts at trolling have been either a)TL;DR Rubbish or B)saying something shocking because you need the attention. I guess part B holds true to his teachings so you're doing well there, but honestly what you're saying isn't insulting to me or really anyone. It's like making fun of lMel Gibson for having huge feet? Does he? Who knows, but you said it loudly so it's hilarious!

You're a terrible troll who starves for the spotlight and has a knack for making forum pages longer than they should be, not to mention a subpar warg who struggles with the worst of hunters (A class that according to your posts in the hunter forum you apparently fail at as well).
    Lol, youre mad now your attacking my game play. For someone who plays maybe 4-6 hours a week on average I fair pretty well. Trolling my game play will never work, I am not a victim of worry over what other people think. I always find it remarkable when people begin to assert " you fail" and " you say stupid &&&&" In reply.

Its almost as if you want me to believe you. If what your saying is true, why would you bother posting it in reply? Either you want me to care what you think, or youre a liar. Im guessing its a combo of both.

On a more serious note, how many bald hobbit toons do you have anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyage View Post
    Such a snarky reply to my apologetic post, now I'm hurt D;
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tonyage again."

What a shame.

Lol, youre mad now your attacking my game play. For someone who plays maybe 4-6 hours a week on average I fair pretty well. Trolling my game play will never work, I am not a victim of worry over what other people think. I always find it remarkable when people begin to assert " you fail" and " you say stupid &&&&" In reply.

Its almost as if you want me to believe you. If what your saying is true, why would you bother posting it in reply? Either you want me to care what you think, or youre a liar. Im guessing its a combo of both.

On a more serious note, how many bald hobbit toons do you have anyway?
    Zero, Oldin has hair.

The difference between me making fun of your ability to play and your attempt at trolling is this: I'm making fun of your ability to play and you're shouting things like you've got a tic.
    Megabob

The difference between me making fun of your ability to play and your attempt at trolling is this: I'm making fun of your ability to play and you're shouting things like you've got a tic.

Thats fine you can make fun of my game play if you want I dont take it all that seriously ask someone in BAMF. Im not shouting anything really, Im replying to you. I dont need to shout ive got you dancing around, you arent in your element. Essentially your flaling (see comments on game play) and grasping for whatever you can to, I guess try to offend or upset me.

Youre feeding my entertainment, I can go back and forth with you all day in the end Ill forget who you are, if your toon has hair or what class you play.

You wont forget, you'll carry this with you for a long time.

Bonus!!!!!

Your 15 minutes are up.

Guthmak
    Yeah. You don't care.
    Megabob

Yeah. You don't care.
    I dont, its not my fault that superior gene's, impressive intellect and stunning good looks allow me to produce eloquent well worded posts in minutes.

you on the other hand, it would appear is a completely different story. Your investment is personal, you'll carry this with you for a long time which is good. When you see the next RvR try and kill the wargs first Oldin, tell all your freep friends let the defilers and WL's stay up. You will continue to die, I will get my R10 and my goal will be achieved.

You will still carry this burden and it will be worse knowing despite your best effort you cant ever get the best of me.

Pointless?
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

How about instead of a wall of text we all just say 'NO U'. I mean everyone knows what's meant by that, and we could have saved all those pixels and bytes this poor server now has to host, my poor screen had to relay and my poor eyes had to read.

NO U ALL.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Good entertainment here, keep it going until it gets locked. lol

Thorgrum - I haven't been on my E toons or read their forum for a long time - Wargnakh's photoshop image posts were epic, still are.

Quote Originally Posted by Determination View Post
    Thorgrum - I haven't been on my E toons or read their forum for a long time - Wargnakh's photoshop image posts were epic, still are.
    Pure's style is different but its essentially a means to the same end. I allow for more insight as to intent but in the end this will help me achieve my goal in lotro PvP.

If it helps enhance your personal entertainment just one iota more then the success becomes even more resounding. I will leave you with another tip something else i have learned from a master:

When someone starts a troll thread and you want to assert your control over its direction, pick the weakest link within the text or replies and make statements relevant to it that are painfully obvious to the casual observer. In the end, it becomes about you and what you said, the initial poster and troll is often lost in the meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    NO U ALL.
    NO U.

I'm making fun of your ability to play

Hobbit toes, anyone?
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 14 2013 at 03:11 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

When someone starts a troll thread and you want to assert your control over its direction, pick the weakest link within the text or replies and make statements relevant to it that are painfully obvious to the casual observer. In the end, it becomes about you and what you said, the initial poster and troll is often lost in the meyer.
    This whole thread turned out better than I could have imagined, different... but better.
    Man with some of the gold replies you are leaving, I can live with my post being lost into the ether!

Only thing that annoys me is Thorgrum insinuating that he is in any way similar to Pure. C'mon man you're killing them with boredom. If death by a thousand cuts is your thing then that's fine but aren't wargs supposed to have burst damage? Get into that role play son.....
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    This whole thread turned out better than I could have imagined, different... but better.
    Man with some of the gold replies you are leaving, I can live with my post being lost into the ether!

Only thing that annoys me is Thorgrum insinuating that he is in any way similar to Pure. C'mon man you're killing them with boredom. If death by a thousand cuts is your thing then that's fine but aren't wargs supposed to have burst damage? Get into that role play son.....
    Quick lesson i need to depart.

When your trolling and you start the thread youre expected to carry the load. The important thing is I get R10 in a few weeks, this will help in that endevor. The fact you dont know what the hell your doing is irrelevant, I saved your thread.

Youre welcome.

Off topic, But Pigeon had fun last night fighting your little group at grams. I know we had greenies galore but you guys got some good renoun off us even though we wiped ya a couple times. There were only 3 of us grouped me and 2 wargs so we weren't trying to zerg you but you're a tough kill reguardless...Kinda taught me some boundaries when it comes to fighting LMs lol...
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Cool

lmao!

/10chars
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

I dont, its not my fault that superior gene's, impressive intellect and stunning good looks allow me to produce eloquent well worded posts in minutes.
    lol!

+rep
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

WHY?!?!?!? Ugh you beat me to it chiron, some day I will be better then you at this game. I will also be better then freepside. *STROKING MY OWN EGO*

So I have to post this to make myself feel good and accepted.

I think I have been way to out of my mind and regret nearly everything I said. Please take me back loving crick community.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast