We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Resurrection Recruiting

    As the game is progressing we are seeing a further need to extend our ranks.
    With new content and loot rule changes it has become quite obvious that the more the merrier.

    As the Kin Leader I would like to welcome those with interest in end game grouping and raiding to our website and fill out and application. We are looking to boost our numbers in all areas including casual gamers and pvpers.

    http://resurrection.guildlaunch.com/...app&gid=245656

    If you have any further questions please look for either myself or any Resurrection members for help.

    See you in Middle-Earth!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000275130/signature.png]Cronosir[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Minnesota, U.S.A.
    Posts
    34

    what lifespan level is it

    i'm not in firefoot yet but this is the kin i would join but i would like to know what lifespan level it is before i would join?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    356
    By extending your ranks do you mean by farming yourselves in the moors to extend ranks ? BTW if your looking for an officer of the kin try the darkest corners of the Ettenmoors possibly even in the DoF.Anyway just trying to clear the air a bit about your usual practices of allowable game exploits.Just sayin
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

    [URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    By extending your ranks do you mean by farming yourselves in the moors to extend ranks ? BTW if your looking for an officer of the kin try the darkest corners of the Ettenmoors possibly even in the DoF.Anyway just trying to clear the air a bit about your usual practices of allowable game exploits.Just sayin

    Even I won't troll recruitment threads, especially on a server whose numbers drop daily to other servers.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Jan 16 2013 at 05:40 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rtceid View Post
    i'm not in firefoot yet but this is the kin i would join but i would like to know what lifespan level it is before i would join?
    We are a Lifespan 10 Kin and for our small server we have probably the largest raiding population.

    This is a new Resurrection. Many of the founding members have moved on and we feel that it is unfair for our current active mambers to be branded by other kins on the server who have rivalries from past experiences.

    Despite what Nymp previously posted, we have a really good group of people, though we have had a bad reputation for moors farming in the PAST most of our members have ceased this activity because of the bad name it has given our non-farming PvPers.
    Last edited by iluvf2p; Jan 16 2013 at 10:43 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000275130/signature.png]Cronosir[/charsig]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    356
    I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance and if you guys claim you've changed I commend you.In time I guess we'll all see if this is true.People can change some for the better some not.Time will tell
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

    [URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance and if you guys claim you've changed I commend you.In time I guess we'll all see if this is true.People can change some for the better some not.Time will tell
    I don't know about the stuff you are referring to but I have grouped with both Cronosir and Connomir as well as many other Resurrection members since RoR came in and I can say that they have been very pleasant to deal with. As far as the Moors farming thing goes; no idea as I don't go there, but it seems to me that there are plenty of Resurrection members taking the hard grind in Rohan. For some time I was without a kin when Rohan first came out and there were inobtrusive enquiries from Resurrection for me to consider joining but no-one ninja'd me and they always conducted themselves with honour. I can pretty much say the same thing about your kin. All in all two of the best kins on Firefoot but it seems to me that the good kins, of which there are a few, on FF have had shake-ups and we have been left with those kins being more respectful, courteous and committed. It's a great thing to see. Mebbe we got rid of most of the plebs!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000291847/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [B][FONT=century gothic]'That still only counts as one!'[/FONT][/B]

  8. #8

    Ress

    Quote Originally Posted by Thugli_Longdrop View Post
    I don't know about the stuff you are referring to but I have grouped with both Cronosir and Connomir as well as many other Resurrection members since RoR came in and I can say that they have been very pleasant to deal with. As far as the Moors farming thing goes; no idea as I don't go there, but it seems to me that there are plenty of Resurrection members taking the hard grind in Rohan. For some time I was without a kin when Rohan first came out and there were inobtrusive enquiries from Resurrection for me to consider joining but no-one ninja'd me and they always conducted themselves with honour. I can pretty much say the same thing about your kin. All in all two of the best kins on Firefoot but it seems to me that the good kins, of which there are a few, on FF have had shake-ups and we have been left with those kins being more respectful, courteous and committed. It's a great thing to see. Mebbe we got rid of most of the plebs!
    Resurrection is a fantastic kin to look into. There is a few members that have a huge head and think they are the best thing to happen to LOTRO since Tolkien wrote the books, but most of them are fantastic players who like to get things accomplished and have fun at the same time. I think Thugli is right in what he was saying. I personally tried to join Resurrection pre-Rohan and was turned down though ( Insert sad face here). Resurrection is a great kin!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload